Login

Are there any female subs available?

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hello, I am an amateur erotica author and I just loving hearing my steamy, sexy, sizzling scripts recorded. I'm new to lush stories and thought I might find a female author like me who likes to record audio erotica.

I like to read, write and listen to erotica, but the thing I like the most is to provide erotica scripts for someone to record in a sexy voice. I produce several scripts a week, and the more they are enjoyed by me and the person performing them, the more motivation I get to write more.

And if you want a male voice to record your scripts, I can help with that too.

Any ideas on where to go to get scripts recorded for fun?

Active Ink Slinger
Hello old married man, welcome to lush!

Personally, I'd get a profile together, post some stories and make friends before asking for vocalists.

Have a little think about what you've asked for too. Submissive women. You need to build a lot of trust for that from what I've seen and heard. Good luck in your quest. Remember all women have voices, submissive or not xx
Lurker
Do you want to record scripts or meet women? Sounds to me as though you're doing both.
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks for the response. Yep, I'm looking for both. A woman with common interests who may eventually turn into FWB over time. I only do online so recording scripts is my first priority.