last reply
25 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So hello all,
I am Jason aged 18 from Yorkshire and I am here to submit stories that I have written, of course. I never really got into the whole story thing ‘til a friend got me into it. She also got me curious about a lot of things; hence my name.
My stories I hope stay tasteful to people but I also hope contain original material that will inspire yourselves and get you interested.

Now I must explain that I am at College doing a full-time course so I will not be able to submit regularly (maybe once a week) but should get on here forums often.

Want to know something, please do ask ...at worse I'll just say: 'I'd rather not answer that', at best: you could find out what you want to know and more. ;)

I have filled in my profile also, so check that out.

P.S - I like this website, it's by far the best looking story site I have come across.
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, Jason. I hope your stories do well and that you enjoy your time here.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Welcome to the Forum Jay....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
Hi, Jason. I hope your stories do well...

I do also, thanks. After reading the guidelines I have spoted a few flaws; basically am gonna have to adjust how I set my stories but I should cope. :P

Thank you all for the welcomes. biggrin

Edit: I've read your profile, techgoddess, I'm the "other" type. I'm the one that puts up with moms putting their mouse on the screen asking why it won't work.
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by CuriousJayUK
Quote by sweet_escape
Hi, Jason. I hope your stories do well...

I do also, thanks. After reading the guidelines I have spoted a few flaws; basically am gonna have to adjust how I set my stories but I should cope. :P

Thank you all for the welcomes. biggrin

Edit: I've read your profile, techgoddess, I'm the "other" type. I'm the one that puts up with moms putting their mouse on the screen asking why it won't work.

Ahh the kind that fields calls asking where the "any" key is?

I teach technology/history/geography all wrapped up into one. I have an amazing job...and having had the last 5 days off I actually feel that way again...LOL.

My current Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

My newest story: The Last Dance - Part Three

My latest micro: Your Slutty Mouth

My latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

Lush Legend
0 likes
Good for you Tech you needed a break....
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome Jay
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Good for you Tech you needed a break....

Yeah I sure did...now I just need to make sure my dad follows up with his dr. appt. tomorrow...sighs...

when I am not taking care of kids, I am taking care of parents...on both sides...

But Christmas break is coming....

Lurker
0 likes
I hope the appt. turns out good for him, baby. You keep a good eye on him and I'm sure the doc will know what to do.

I will take your mind off things when you're not working, that's for sure.

Oh, and welcome, Jay. I look forward to your stories. All good stories make the site even better.
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I hope the appt. turns out good for him, baby. You keep a good eye on him and I'm sure the doc will know what to do.

I will take your mind off things when you're not working, that's for sure.

Sounds nice....how bout a movie this weekend?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the welcome, MerryAnita and roccotool.
CuriousJayUK -
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Jay and welcome. Glad to have you here.
Matriarch
0 likes
hi Cj, welcome to the site.

After reading the guidelines I have spoted a few flaws;

there are no flaws here, you must be mistaken
Lush Legend
0 likes
He must be I know not what he speaks of......
Lurker
0 likes
How come when I saw the subject of this thread I thought of an old Blood,Sweat and Tears song that the dumbass Rolling Stones copied?
Anybody else?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
How come when I saw the subject of this thread I thought of an old Blood,Sweat and Tears song that the dumbass Rolling Stones copied?
Anybody else?

Yes it popped right into my head too. Great song, though I don't know the BST version. Maybe Zaf can find it for Club Zafia thread. Would love to hear it.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I posted the vid to Club Zafia....let me know if that is the one Chef and Merry......
Lurker
0 likes
I loved it, though I think Chef likes the Blood Sweat and Tears version. You do rock though girl!
Lurker
0 likes
BS&T did Sympathy For The Devil? I never knew that.

how bout a movie this weekend?

I look forward to it very much. I'll lick the butter off yer "kernels".
Lurker
0 likes
Believe it or not Roc, an old Marine gave me the album when I was a teenager. Wish I still had it.
Lurker
0 likes
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lush Legend
0 likes
yay!!! Chef....
Lurker
0 likes
I think that lead singer has one hell of a voice. Although I haven't seen or heard that song in years, I don't like it as much as I used to. LOL!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ray Davis and his brother wrote really interesting songs. I really like "Destroyer" the most.