40 comments to go, until i strip live on cam

last reply
43 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
im going to strip on cam but please i would like more nicer comments, i am abit blonde for this, i didnt do well at school
plus i most work alot so i dont write
so please i will do a better story so u brainy smart ass fucks like your self can read oh... did i offend u? hope i didnt haha

ok, here is the and i will keep it
if i get up to 50 comments and rates, i will strip on cam and its a promise and for free
i need 40 to go
i will show all 50 people that commet and if they missed it, i will show u again to the ones that miss my show
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by sophine69
im going to strip on cam but please i would like more nicer comments, i am abit blonde for this, i didnt do well at school
plus i most work alot so i dont write
so please i will do a better story so u brainy smart ass fucks like your self can read oh... did i offend u? hope i didnt haha

ok, here is the and i will keep it
if i get up to 50 comments and rates, i will strip on cam and its a promise and for free
i need 40 to go
i will show all 50 people that commet and if they missed it, i will show u again to the ones that miss my show

You're not going to win any friends anywhere on the web talking like this.

Quote by sophine69
and the date will be when i get more comments and i need up to 40 more comments or rates mostly comments
but the thing is, i am getting nasty comments by you nasty brainy pricks, but i know you dont want to see a free strip show then well dont bother
by the end of 3 weeks i dont get these comments i will not strip unless i get a beg and a please hehe

so comment and i will do my promise

Was there really any need to start another thread? and be equally as rude in that one?

If you only read one (more?) book in your life, make sure it's this one:

Lurker
0 likes
one you guys are not my real friends and im just trying to write and plus im not being rude, its trust most of you alot on here are so brainy that you slag of people work like they are stuipd

sorry if it did but your being rude your self really and the show, i do that for fun not to make friends haha
so please dont be retard
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by sophine69

so please dont be retard

Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like someone has her panties in a twist.
Lurker
0 likes
well look, i looked at some of your guys work and i have to say its great sutff, i wish i can write as good as that but i cant but i did try
but you dont have to be a ass about it really
Lurker
0 likes
Come back in about 5 years when you're more mature.

so u brainy smart ass fucks like your self can read

but you dont have to be a ass about it really
Lurker
0 likes
ok, im trying to be nice
as for you lot, i dont under stand how ur being cunts when i just said nice stuff about ur work and i mean it
but as for u guys as some one just tryed to make a story and mostly busy all the time
it shows what people that talk shit to some one cus they are pricks for being up there own ass really
Lurker
0 likes
You don't have to be an ass about us, really.
Lurker
0 likes
well im sorry but i just try to write a story, i dont write as much and im sorry its crap for u to not read but i tryed, i will get better but it takes time

sorry if i sound rude, i would like to get along with u guys and another thing, im not desperte, i just like to have fun on cam some time
Lurker
0 likes
Just write your story and be proud of it. People always vote down or criticize stories, so don't let that bug you.
All we ask is that you come in and respect others, and have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
thank u and i respect what u are saying and i do respect other people work but when some one gives u shit for a story
it pisses u off, if they hate it then dont comment it but what i do on the cam is my time, i do it for fun cus i know i look good and got a good body to show off but i call people like that cus of school and people i know around me say im blond and most be dumb shit
Lurker
0 likes
Don't listen to them; you don't need their approval. And all writers have to put up with bad people, so you're not alone. Have a good night.
Lurker
0 likes
thank u roccotool
you are so sweet, thanks for the help
u deserve a prize
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Well !!you are keeping me amused if nothing else...
Lush Legend
0 likes
Did I just enter the twilight zone? WTF?
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sophine69
thank u and i respect what u are saying and i do respect other people work but when some one gives u shit for a story
it pisses u off, if they hate it then dont comment it but what i do on the cam is my time, i do it for fun cus i know i look good and got a good body to show off but i call people like that cus of school and people i know around me say im blond and most be dumb shit

It looked to me like the majority of the comments you received were constructive criticism. If you really want to improve as a writer, you need to be able to handle criticism and not be so defensive. Take a look at what people have actually said and see if you can find ways to improve. Another tip; read a lot. You'll learn much more about writing if you're doing plenty of reading.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

is it like this
Lurker
0 likes
What are you doing, makeloveit?
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Being the kind person I am .. I will try and edit it next week
to make it readable for the young lady
Matriarch
0 likes
You're a good sort DB.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
What are you doing, makeloveit?

He's e-mailing me dirty pics.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Did I just enter the twilight zone? WTF?

Yes, I believe you did, Zafia. Didn't you notice Rod Serling when you logged on?
Lurker
0 likes
ali, apparently he/she isn't going to post anymore. I'm sorry he did that to you and let me know if it happens again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
ali, apparently he/she isn't going to post anymore. I'm sorry he did that to you and let me know if it happens again.

Thanks - will do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't know that was not allowed to send it here,,,sorry。。。i have deleted it amoment ago,,thank you for your regards。。
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
didn't know the rules on this website,,and i have changed the imagine and others ,have a good enjoy with your stories,,,thank you。。
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i searched it by online,that was an accident opptunity to meet it ,,i wanted to find a website there are so many foreigners that i could conversate with them to improve my speaking english first,then i met yours。。
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i sent about 3 pics like that ,,,if you found it please delete it ,,,thank you 。。。