last reply
96 replies
16.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Going forward, let's refrain from mentioning subjects which are in violation of site guidelines, found here.

Please and thank you.

See, certain words are banned from forum and stories, regardless of what context they are used in. That's the point I was making earlier. You're taking this censorship thing to the extreme and chasing people away.

I give up. I've tried to give you a clue, help you out a bit, but if you're not going to listen, what more can I do?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Lusty_Linda

See, certain words are banned from forum and stories, regardless of what context they are used in. That's the point I was making earlier. You're taking this censorship thing to the extreme and chasing people away.

I give up. I've tried to give you a clue, help you out a bit, but if you're not going to listen, what more can I do?

No, not regardless of context.

The title of the thread is 'What's your favorite type of story?'

Expressing one's enjoyment of banned content is the context in which it's not allowed.

Quite frankly, your being willfully obtuse bores me.

You've proven no point. You've just wasted my time.

Yawn.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

No, not regardless of context.

The title of the thread is 'What's your favorite type of story?'

Expressing one's enjoyment of banned content is the context in which it's not allowed.

Quite frankly, your being willfully obtuse bores me.

You've proven no point. You've just wasted my time.

Yawn.

You love me really. Come here and give me kiss.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like characters with whom I can relate. Well crafted prose always keeps me interested longer that the stark sex descriptions. Stories about things I have yet to try can be a huge turn-on!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy dialogue as it gives the story action and takes the reader into the story deeper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy dialogue and I a lso truly enjoy reading about men eating their creampie from their lovers. That really gets me flowing.
colin123
0 likes
Stories based on true events for me. Why not read some of mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Incest/Family/Taboo stuff.

It's super sexy if someone can write great stories that sound real.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At the moment I most enjoy stories told in the third person by a dispassionate narrator. Dialogue is not essential.