To all the Lesbians. I need your input!

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hi,

if you are a bisexual woman you dont need to answer, I already know that you like I suck cock hihihi.

Here is the question.

As a lesbian have you ever had the curiosity to be with a man in one way or another, fuck, suck, or jerk off. If so, how was it, compaired to being with a woman both emotionally and physicaly.

Thanks!

PS I will use some of the answers in my new story.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
Not sure if you're still looking for feedback on it but it does sound like an interesting question.
I'm more of a Martina Polo, I didn't go straight to being queer and knowing it. I went the long way there, at least in terms of distance if not actually in terms of time. 6 years or so to get to where I am.
The only men I@ve had in my bed have been teenage boys, and yes I was a teenager myself at the time so hold the calls to the cops.
I didn't have a clue about their body, and they didn't have a clue about mine either. Course all a teenage girl has to do is hold a boys cock or moan the right way and they will cum all by themselves technique be damned.
As a grown woman I wouldn't have the first clue what to do with a naked man in my bed, however I am a shameless tease and a flirt.
I'm happy to let a guy buy me a drink, send me his number that I pass on to a cute busboy, maybe even give a man a kiss on the cheek.
Actually want to take one to bed, or fool around with, not a chance. Flirting and teasing turns me on more than the man ever would.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.