Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reader Opinions: How Erebus from "The Embrace of Darkness" compares to similar beings

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
For those who haven't already read "The Embrace of Darkness," you can find it on my profile page or in Fantasy & Sci Fi. I'll start posting links for topics like this once the forum trusts that I'm not the SpamBot5000 in disguise. (though really, what spambot could possibly have wit and animal magnetism on par with me?)

Recently, some friends who read the story likened Erebus to Trigon from the DC Universe (i.e., Raven's dad). I agree the two entities are indeed similar in some respects, though based on what I've read of Trigon, I don't necessarily think they have the exact same personality; nor do I picture them having pints together at the villain pub.

Which brings us, dear readers, to the question of this thread: In your opinion, how does Erebus compare to other similar beings seen in the various fiction franchises? (personality-wise especially)
Quote by PapaPalpatine
For those who haven't already read "The Embrace of Darkness," you can find it on my profile page or in Fantasy & Sci Fi. I'll start posting links for topics like this once the forum trusts that I'm not the SpamBot5000 in disguise. (though really, what spambot could possibly have wit and animal magnetism on par with me?)

Recently, some friends who read the story likened Erebus to Trigon from the DC Universe (i.e., Raven's dad). I agree the two entities are indeed similar in some respects, though based on what I've read of Trigon, I don't necessarily think they have the exact same personality; nor do I picture them having pints together at the villain pub.

Which brings us, dear readers, to the question of this thread: In your opinion, how does Erebus compare to other similar beings seen in the various fiction franchises? (personality-wise especially)

It doesn't take much to reach the required forum posts in order to meet the criteria for posting links. You may also want to consider choosing an avatar. You will find it easier to get people to read your work if there is some visual representation of you (even if it's not you at all).

That being said, I enjoy Sci-Fi and will be sure to check out your work soon.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife