panty stories

last reply
2 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have a fetish for stories where girls in sexy panties are involved. i have read all the stories about this topic that lush has to offer, are there any other sites that anyone knows of where i could find stories with panties involved or does anyone have any unposted stories they wouldnt mind sharing? also, i am looking for pics with girls in panties or doing something dirty with their panties, can anyone help me out? or am i the only one with this fetish, or at least talks about this fetish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clonjon
i have a fetish for stories where girls in sexy panties are involved. i have read all the stories about this topic that lush has to offer, are there any other sites that anyone knows of where i could find stories with panties involved or does anyone have any unposted stories they wouldnt mind sharing? also, i am looking for pics with girls in panties or doing something dirty with their panties, can anyone help me out? or am i the only one with this fetish, or at least talks about this fetish

I haven't seen any stories about sexy panties... I love them (the panties), and I really love it when girls in short skirts sit and flash them. There is a web site where women have pics posted in panties... they also sell panties that have been worn. I'll try to find it and pm you the link....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thanks for your help