Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

just how brutal revenge should be enough?

last reply
7 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Word Wizard
0 likes
In a revenge story, how far and brutal should be enough...

cheating - how far to take it...
Bullying - how far to take it...
revenge for - how far to take it..

don't know if i explained myself correctly...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my opinion revenge should be slightly greater than the wrong done to you.
Word Wizard
0 likes
brilliant response...
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
On a certain other site I know that revenge stories resulting in the perpetrators being burnt are pretty popular.
And while I enjoy them, sometimes it's fun to drop a 50 megatonne warhead on top of a pair of cheaters, Lush tends to be more of a measured site.
I have had characters break noses, knees and kicks to the balls, but the scenes have never been over the top unrealistic.
Whatever you do must be within the rules here. So any reaction to cheating and bullying has to comply. Graphic violence, tends to be during sex, so no beating them bloody with a frozen cum filled condom while they are rutting. That said, much more detail than I've just put might be classed as too much even if they are not joined at the hips.

Story submissions
I agree not to post stories which feature underage people / minors. I also agree not to submit stories which include content pertaining to , abusive situations, graphic violence, totally unwilling participants, drugging, dangerous sexual acts, snuff, or sex with animals ( ).

Add to that list suicide and death, so no Saddletramp (if you know who I'm talking about you know. If you don't, PM me) style burning.

Now with regard to , best to avoid any mention or implication of this altogether. The use of the word alone can be enough to get story rejected.

Hope this helps, at least until someone more knowledgeable wades in.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Word Wizard
0 likes
i agree, the is enough to get a story bounced, but the in question would not happen in the story, it would the events that take place after...

another great response, thanks.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Fiona69m
i agree, the is enough to get a story bounced, but the in question would not happen in the story, it would the events that take place after...

another great response, thanks.

it would still get the story bounced. we don't condone . that's a hard no.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Wes Craven's first film, Last House on the Left, is a -revenge story. Even though it was released in 1972, by today's standards it's still pretty brutal.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
"If a man commit a crime against you, he must be paid back a thousand times!"