Help me find a story please ??

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So basically I stumbled upon this great story a few years back and every so often I remember it, look for it for like ten mins then get bummed when I can’t find it- I thought I’d try my luck at this method.
It was like 5-7 chapters long about a woman who’s neighbor has intense loud, hardcore sex every night and then he eventually seduces her. I also remember that like after the first time they have sex he teaches her how to seduce any man she wants in exchange for heh Pretending to be his girlfriend and attending dinner at his moms house and going to church with them so his mom thinks he’s in a happy relationship. Anyways really good read and if I could find it after all this time that would be so rad! Hopefully someone else out there read it and knows the story! Thanks ☺️
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve had a quick look but under the tags you’ve given I’ve come up stumped. Did you score it at the time? It’s worth looking through your story history, even though I’m not sure how far they go back. Hit your profile, then reading queue from the drop down box and you’ll see an option that shows your history x worth a try until a lovely mod or reader help you out xx good luck! Exx
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by hattrick
So basically I stumbled upon this great story a few years back and every so often I remember it, look for it for like ten mins then get bummed when I can’t find it- I thought I’d try my luck at this method.
It was like 5-7 chapters long about a woman who’s neighbor has intense loud, hardcore sex every night and then he eventually seduces her. I also remember that like after the first time they have sex he teaches her how to seduce any man she wants in exchange for heh Pretending to be his girlfriend and attending dinner at his moms house and going to church with them so his mom thinks he’s in a happy relationship. Anyways really good read and if I could find it after all this time that would be so rad! Hopefully someone else out there read it and knows the story! Thanks ☺️

I do believe you are thinking of a story series by Sitting, who was very popular and an acclaimed author and a story moderator here on Lush. Unfortunately, she left the site and deleted her account and stories. She was very much loved and respected by the members of the story verifying team. We were truly sad and heartbroken when she left.

I followed her stories, they were superb. That story series you mentioned was outstanding.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by hattrick

Yeah, as Buz says, sounds like The Boy Next Door series by Sitting/Papergirl. It was great. One of my favourites.

An author with a similar style currently here is Browncoffee. Her East Coast West Coast series is excellent, if you're looking to get stuck into a seriously hot series.

Happy reading!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/east-coast-west-coast-part-1.aspx
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I did a search on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine for her profile and they have a snapshot from 6 January 2016: Profile page for SITTING

It shows 2 series of stories: The Guy Next Door and Paper Snow (both 5 chapters). For The Guy Next Door only the links for the first three chapters work though. And previous snapshots of her profile are from before she published this series. I tried a direct search for the two missing chapters, now that I had their original URLs, but they're not there. Anyway, here are chapters 1-3:

The Guy Next Door - Part One
The Guy Next Door - Part Two
The Guy Next Door - Part Three

(links may take some time loading)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===