Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Story Contest

last reply
4 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hey all, wife finally came home today from her mother's, where she's been recovering from several surgeries. She's gonna be okay! Anywho, I finally get a chance to get out and play, so I thought I would share this fun opportunity with you all...

I've entered a short story "That Crazy Night" in an erotic short story contest here... http://eroticstoriesandtoys.com/esat_011.htm

There is still time to enter as well and the top picks will be published in an anthology, published by Ravenous Romance later this year. Please think about submitting (I know there is some really hot talent here!) and drop me a vote if you like my story! Mucho appreciated.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Quote by BrindleChase
Hey all, wife finally came home today from her mother's, where she's been recovering from several surgeries. She's gonna be okay! Anywho, I finally get a chance to get out and play, so I thought I would share this fun opportunity with you all...

I've entered a short story "That Crazy Night" in an erotic short story contest here... http://eroticstoriesandtoys.com/esat_011.htm

There is still time to enter as well and the top picks will be published in an anthology, published by Ravenous Romance later this year. Please think about submitting (I know there is some really hot talent here!) and drop me a vote if you like my story! Mucho appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your wife, Brindle. Good to hear that she's going to recover. Good for both of ya.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Would have been nice to have been asked prior to posting a link to another erotic stories website.

I'm glad your wife is recuperating well.
Quote by nicola
Would have been nice to have been asked prior to posting a link to another erotic stories website.

I'm glad your wife is recuperating well.

I'm sorry Nicola. I didn't think of it like that. I see your point now. I guess I just got excited to share the opportunity. Wasn't thinking. My bad. Can you delete the thread? *crawls out, cheeks glowing*

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
It's ok Brindle, you caught me at rather a bad time as I'm in the middle of working out which competitions we're going to have for the rest of the year.

Good luck in the competition. I'll leave the thread up for a few more days so people here can give you a leg up as it were, I'm always keen to try and look after all our members (within reason )