Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you remember the first explicit erotic story you ever read?

last reply
59 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an eighth grader my first erotic Novel was Sidney Sheldon's THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT which was followed by MEMORIES OF MIDNIGHT and SANDS OF TIME.

I had walked into my parent's room to find the Reader's Digest and found Sheldon's novel THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT lying around with a Dollar wedged between the novel.

I started reading it and could not put it down later on finishing the novel ,I went to return the novel .

My mom asks me "I have been looking for that book , where did ya find it?"

I said I was reading it.

She was surprised "Did ya get what was in the novel"

I was like "Yeah mom I am not stupid"

Can I borrow another novel ?

Sure honey, Arther Hailey's AIRPORT is a good novel , you can have that when I am finished reading it.

Thanks mom.

Oh wait, have your read MEMORIES OF MIDNIGHT by Sidney Sheldon.

No mom

Go ahead take it from the shelf by my bed.
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blackteengirl
As an eighth grader my first erotic Novel was Sidney Sheldon's THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT which was followed by MEMORIES OF MIDNIGHT and SANDS OF TIME.

I had walked into my parent's room to find the Reader's Digest and found Sheldon's novel THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT lying around with a Dollar wedged between the novel.

I started reading it and could not put it down later on finishing the novel ,I went to return the novel .

My mom asks me "I have been looking for that book , where did ya find it?"

I said I was reading it.

She was surprised "Did ya get what was in the novel"

I was like "Yeah mom I am not stupid"

Can I borrow another novel ?

Sure honey, Arther Hailey's AIRPORT is a good novel , you can have that when I am finished reading it.

Thanks mom.

Oh wait, have your read MEMORIES OF MIDNIGHT by Sidney Sheldon.

No mom

Go ahead take it from the shelf by my bed.

Haha interesting... I remember reading Sheldon's Master of the Game as my first Sheldon. I remember loving the first part and hating the last part in particular.