Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you get attracted to someone based on their erotic writing?

last reply
57 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Sometimes. I think writers, poets, singers, musicians, artists, etc are all just a little sexier than someone that is not as talented. A creative mind is sexy.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Of course! And for so many different reasons!

If you share some kinks is the obvious reason, but it goes deeper than that. How someone writes is a HUGE window into the soul, it tells you about their sense of humor, the way they see the world, the way they see other people, the way they see sex and relationships. What details are important enough to them to emphasize? What details do they leave out entirely? Do they hurry to the ending, or do they linger over dialogue and description?

Of course, that ginormous tits thing doesn't hurt. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you to everyone for all the responses. It's continually insightful with each comment.

Just to let anyone know who might be reading, and is somewhat skeptical of the idea, I don't mean potential friendship or romance judging from how someone has written their story. That might well be possible, but all I mean is would you be tempted towards or curious about sexual interaction with the author because there was something in the writing that intrigued you.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Evanescent
Thank you to everyone for all the responses. It's continually insightful with each comment.

Just to let anyone know who might be reading, and is somewhat skeptical of the idea, I don't mean potential friendship or romance judging from how someone has written their story. That might well be possible, but all I mean is would you be tempted towards or curious about sexual interaction with the author because there was something in the writing that intrigued you.

Nope. I'm more interested in the writer as a person sometimes, but I'm not ready to throw my panties at them.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Absolutely! Great question btw

I remember the first authors profile I read I immediately wrote to him before I even read one of his stories. I was so drawn to him and his words. His stories are just icing on the cake. He is one of my all time favorite friends.

I have had many conversations with authors over the time I have been on Lush and not one of them has ever not been amazing to talk to even in just casual conversations.

The mind is a beautiful thing and to be able to talk to people who can express themselves so Lushiously is simply amazing.

So I apparently do get attracted to the authors well their minds anyway.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
No...I don't usually come here to read stories, but the many offerings I have checked out in past years
I was most intrigued for their mind able to pen such erotic tale...even though they weren't always so experienced
at mindfucking cybersex.

Talent can be an attractive quality, but not in all things.
It does make ya wonder which they're truly like in real life though.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
No.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
It's a factor.
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
I find talent to be distinctly attractive, so yes.
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Katherine

Nope. I'm more interested in the writer as a person sometimes, but I'm not ready to throw my panties at them.

Haha... sure, I guess that sounds more understandable. And interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
Absolutely! Great question btw

I remember the first authors profile I read I immediately wrote to him before I even read one of his stories. I was so drawn to him and his words. His stories are just icing on the cake. He is one of my all time favorite friends.

I have had many conversations with authors over the time I have been on Lush and not one of them has ever not been amazing to talk to even in just casual conversations.

The mind is a beautiful thing and to be able to talk to people who can express themselves so Lushiously is simply amazing.

So I apparently do get attracted to the authors well their minds anyway.

Yes, I see. You talk about interaction as well. I agree that the mind can be a beautiful place, and a certain level of carefree abandon I see in online conversations on sexual imagination and preferences, can be both educational as well as interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, very, if I read something I like I want to know more about who (and why) they wrote it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I've talked to a couple of people on here very personally based on their writings being so sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i like to say the things everyone else is thinking but they're not willing to put it out there.

Being courageous/gutsy is not a common trait. To be courageous enough to uncover what really brings our erotic impulses, images, desirees,, et laiter, to the fore, and to do it in a way that shows us who we really are, is really tough....yet so deeply appreciated/indentified with by your readers, has to draw them to you.
I am very disconnected to so many writers supposedly "hot" writing, yet a small handful of writers
draw me right in nearly every time. It is so vivid, so real, so heart-tumping, breath seizing, groin and vagina arousing, imagination stiring, and brings out "OH YES!!!-saying." that it takes a lot of courage to be that bold. Each piece is singular, seldom formulaic, and can never be written in that specirfic way again. Ley us be honest: the differences beyween the goof and the great is a much wider gulf that it is comfortable for us to admit.
I might have won the cross-country every meet in HS, but who am I next to Usain Bolt?
Those of you who break new ground, deserve all the credit in the world!
Since it was YOU who penned the words thta made us so suddenlyh in an erotic mood, we must thereby admit to be drawn to im some way.
That is IMHO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think many of the friendships I've formed on here started out with me reading their stories and liking them. After stories I always check out their profile and between the two I can decide if I'm attracted to the person. I suppose Forum postings have an impact as well because it's hard to be attracted to a person who has views diametrically opposed to your own when your only interactions are via chat, DM or messaging.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
The things I love in life are people and art and knowledge. When you combine them it is heavenly. I think literature and writing are a necessity of life. When they are done with talent and joy; when they share their very soul; when I feel what they are feeling and it speaks volumes in just a handful of words it moves me. It inspires me. I like being inspired and I am aroused by the urge to get to know them better. Including in a sensual and loving way, especially when they are creating erotica.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No.

I am attracted to people by their personality. I like people who can make me laugh or cry.

I’m an extrovert who loves conversation. I’m also Italian and have the gift of gab.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't say I get "attracted" but I will say this - If the writing is erotic and it's stimulating enough? It does make me want to meet them and find out if they are as good in person as they are online. Which most times people aren't. They can be someone else behind their computer.

But it does make me want to find out if some of the sexual stuff they write about is something they've done or could do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, reading a good story, be it the storyline or twist, the perspective or style, is likely to stir intrigue. In the same way a well crafted profile or engaging conversation in a chatroom or forum does. And if there is intrigue then I’ll want to look further, from the the authors profile to their other stories. I think the stories posted paint a good picture of the author, their likes and style, so if there is something that connects I think it is possible to be drawn to that person and their way with words. I think you soon know if there is a connection and mutual likes, the catalyst that can be a steamy story...
A fondness for scribing an erotic tale ~ my stories can be found here: https://www.lushstories.com/whispered_words/stories

My hunger to write fuelled by the comments hoping you'll check a tale or two out...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is too easy to believe the writing reflects the writer. However, good writing or interesting settings will usually reflect an interesting mind, I have found. And from that can flow all or nothing
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by Whispered_Words
For me, reading a good story, be it the storyline or twist, the perspective or style, is likely to stir intrigue. In the same way a well crafted profile or engaging conversation in a chatroom or forum does. And if there is intrigue then I’ll want to look further, from the the authors profile to their other stories. I think the stories posted paint a good picture of the author, their likes and style, so if there is something that connects I think it is possible to be drawn to that person and their way with words. I think you soon know if there is a connection and mutual likes, the catalyst that can be a steamy story...

That is almost exactly what happened to me except I read your profile first then read a story and was hooked from then on smile
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Certainly possible. While Lush is saturated with talent, there's one writer here who has such evocative and descriptive words, that if given an opportunity...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I developed a unrequited infatuation with classmate in a creative writing class back in college, based primarily on our reading and feedback groups.

If someone knows how to use words, no matter the type of fiction, I might become attracted to them.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX
Certainly possible. While Lush is saturated with talent, there's one writer here who has such evocative and descriptive words, that if given an opportunity...

i keep telling you, i'm married! sheesh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.