Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Channel No 5

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Can anyone describe the taste of Channel No. 5?
Quote by oldroo
Can anyone describe the taste of Channel No. 5?

do you mean Chanel No5? and do you mean the smell, not the taste? not something you eat or drink.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Yes Sprite, I do mean Chanel No 5. I am curious to know How it would taste if you if you had the good fortune to lick a person wearing it.
I cracked up when I read Channel #5....it reminded me of a line from the movie "Crocodile Dundee" when he refers to it as Channel #5.

I am guessing it would "taste" like sweet alcohol.
So it is not my style to attack, flame, or lambaste, but I have to admit I'm flabbergasted by this one. "Okay, okay, don't judge" I keep telling myself. But then I do a search...and learn that in 1972 an executive admitted that Chanel #5 contains cat sweat that is whipped out of the animals. A little further poking reveals ethanol, and at least four benzene-containing chemicals, including benzyl alcohols which is a solvent.

Go to your own collection of fragrances and do a taste test. Do any of them really taste good? No? That's because they are intended to convey esters, which interact with smell receptors, not taste.

So I'm trying hard not to be judgemental, but in all honesty there is a little voice in the back of my cranium whispering "WTF"?
i can't imagine it tastes very good - that said, i've never tasted it, so i really can't help you here.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Thanks everyone. Fog43 I tried my after shave and it tasted like a sour cantaloupe (I think, I'm not a great fan of melons). Kinda wondering if Coco's fragrance is more customer friendly. HA73 if its sweet it will change the story's direction, not necessarily a bad thing, but its handy to know where I'm headed and why.
Quote by sprite

do you mean Chanel No5? and do you mean the smell, not the taste? not something you eat or drink.

Alice in Wonderland is in no position to give dietary advice imo
Once there was a man with a little too much time on his hands...
Quote by subliminalmessage

Alice in Wonderland is in no position to give dietary advice imo

what do you have against tea and cake? or mushrooms, for that matter? smile

Quote by fog43
So it is not my style to attack, flame, or lambaste, but I have to admit I'm flabbergasted by this one. "Okay, okay, don't judge" I keep telling myself. But then I do a search...and learn that in 1972 an executive admitted that Chanel #5 contains cat sweat that is whipped out of the animals. A little further poking reveals ethanol, and at least four benzene-containing chemicals, including benzyl alcohols which is a solvent.

Go to your own collection of fragrances and do a taste test. Do any of them really taste good? No? That's because they are intended to convey esters, which interact with smell receptors, not taste.

So I'm trying hard not to be judgemental, but in all honesty there is a little voice in the back of my cranium whispering "WTF"?

This shit is really stupid. No shame in saying it.
Quote by oldroo
Thanks everyone. Fog43 I tried my after shave and it tasted like a sour cantaloupe (I think, I'm not a great fan of melons). Kinda wondering if Coco's fragrance is more customer friendly. HA73 if its sweet it will change the story's direction, not necessarily a bad thing, but its handy to know where I'm headed and why.

Do you taste other things? Like epoxy or anything like that?

I'm not trying to be funny.

I am just imagining a grown man tasting perfumes and aftershaves and it seems like the actions of someone who is feeble minded.
Felix, the research for my stories takes me to some very strange places indeed. In modern parlance its called fact-checking smile