Your Favorite Celebrity Crush

last reply
720 replies
76.5k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Mana wahine
0 likes

I want Louis Theroux to read me a bedtime story, tuck me in, and kiss me on the forehead.

Joaquin Pheonix, specifically from Gladiator. He scares me, but I'm into it.

Southern Charmer
0 likes

Quote by MollyDoll
Today I will go with,

Tilda Swinton for the woman

and...

Stanley Tucci for the man

I'm going to stick with these two. There are a few others that come and go, but they are always there. ❤️

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Quote by MollyDoll

Tilda Swinton for the woman

For this woman oh hold me before I turn completely liquid yes.

Queen Flirt
0 likes

Margot Robbie and Eddie Redmayne

0 likes

GINAISACOUGAR. obviously who she is in real life I mean. She's perfection. The ultimate alpha-female Goddess lol.

0 likes

Alisha Klass, Deauxma, Dana Dearmond.

Cate Blanchett, the girls from 2 Broke girls, the big breasted woman from Mad Men, Megan Fox (forever), and Sandra Bullock. and Jennifer Aniston

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sophia Loren.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I really want to go out with Annie Clark

Word Wizard
0 likes

Scott Eastwood

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Jennifer Aniston. Love those cheeks

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Not sure she's a true celebrity but I'm really crushing on Olivia Dunne. I'd love to lick her pussy!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Oh... SO SO MANY, but the main one is Shakira. Love her latin body, but also her brains!

0 likes

Pierce Brosnan Liam Neesom Kevin Costner circa 2023

Rather though have a real non celebrity man

0 likes

Quote by IMNewHere

Oh... SO SO MANY, but the main one is Shakira. Love her latin body, but also her brains!

Shakira is hot as hell!

0 likes

Can't decide my favourite Gillian Anderson nigella lawson Natalie dormer......... Those sexy husky voices

0 likes

❤️ Olivia Newton John ❤️

❤️ Shania Twain ❤️

❤️ Janet Jackson ❤️

❤️ Pat Benatar ❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Eva Mendes

Sean Connery

Halle Berry

Daniel Craig

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Not sure if someone known mainly in a particular music scene is a "celebrity" like some of the others, but she is a public figure. Melissa Bonny is a Swiss metal singer who is currently in two bands (both started or co-started by her) with previous history in other bands. She also frequently guests with various bands besides those.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The top two spots haven't changed in the last 20+ years...

Jessica Alba

Barbara Cabrita (French)

If the first two make it look like I have a thing for latinas/brunettes, the next one, a more recent addition, proves this theory wrong...

Rachelle Lefèvre

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

Kaushiki Chakraborty has always been my girly crush. I love her music, and sometimes I imagine her joining Hubs and me in bed. He’d think it a bit weird though, because he says she looks a bit like me. Does that make me a narcissist? 🤣

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

0 likes

I have several crushes; all of them were brunettes and celebrities in the 1940s and/or 1950s. Ann Blyth, Elizabeth Sellars and Audrey Hepburn (actresses) and Caterina Valente (singer). If I have to pick only one, the tough decision would be in narrow favour for Ann Blyth.