Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which Is Your Favorite Leonardo DiCaprio Movie?

last reply
137 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Nerdzilla
0 likes
The Departed, hands down. I like a lot of his movies, but that one was really well done in every direction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Departed!!!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
GANG'S OF NEW YORK!
Lurker
0 likes
Not a huge fan at all...but i guess...

Inception (by far)
This Boys life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Basketball Diaries, but he's been great in quite a lot of his movies, even when the movie itself wasn't so good. Shutter Island and Catch Me if You Can are also up there. He's not just a movie star, he's an excellent actor...not always the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Inception
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blood Diamond
Titanic
Inception

He's such a versatile actor. Enjoyed watching him since his days on the 80s sitcom, Growing Pains.
Lurker
0 likes
The Basketball Diaries
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Has to be INCEPTION by a long way. I like him, he's made some great films, but Inception is one of the best films ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Blood Diamond
2. Basketball Diaries
3. Gangs of New York
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Departed

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Saw an ad yesterday (I think) calling his performance in "Revenant" the one of a lifetime, or his best, etc... Which reminded me I need to find & watch my "Shutter Island" DVD soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To date I would have to say Titanic. He was in Inception and although I loved his role I hated the ending.
0 likes
What's eating Gilbert Grape ~ he portrayed a child with special needs so perfectly that I had originally thought he was like that.
and
Titanic ~ altough I felt casting him against Kate Winslet was off for some reason...maybe I didn't feel the chemistry

Catch Me If You Can ~ Brilliant performance and it was partly filmed where I work!

I HATED The Beach so bad!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Titanic and Catch Me If You Can.

I don't understand what's going on in The Departed, and Inception.. and Gangs of New York.. and Blood Diamond... but heyyy The Beach wasn't so bad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's eating Gilbert Grape