Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WHICH character in 'GAME OF THRONES' are YOU and who would you fuck?

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
(I'm just interested...)

xx Steph
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Interesting question. I am going to answer who I would wish to be, rather than who I actually am. Daenyrus Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. Let's be very candid here; while there are a wealth of wonderfully complicated characters in Game of Thrones, very few of the main characters are likable. Jon Snow, Margaery Tyrell (trustworthy, however? the Jury is still out). Aryia and Bran Stark. Tyrion Lancaster. Jon Snow. Samwell Tarely. I could easily double that number if I included the supporting cast, but I think I'll leave it at that. Of all of them, Dani truly stands out among them. She's grown from being a puppet into being a woman truly worthy of a crown. Fierce, loyal, independent and who cannot love her for following her heart and doing what is right, even when it is not expedient in overthrowing the cities that sanction slavery?

That said, I fear I am more like Tyrion. I like wine, women (and men) and song a little too much to ever want to do without. Though he has his faults, I believe that, at heart, he is a good man and certainly, he has a set of morals and ethics that is uniquely his.

As for who I would fuck? If we were going by looks alone, Jamie or Dani, depending on which way I the pendulum happened to swing on that particular day. For personality, however, it would, once again, have to be 'The Imp' Tyrion. I can imagine the two of us having a very depraved evening together that stretched out over the course of several days, interspersed with witty and intelligent conversation (his contribution) as well as some that is incredibly dirty (mine). ;)
Head Nurse
0 likes
I am in LOVE with Arya. She's strong, and always manages to overcome her obstacles. She doesnt realize how gifted she is, looks, intelligence, or simply ability.

Do I think I am her? No. But George RR Martin wrote so many strong women characters, that as long as I am not Jeyne Poole(that poor girl, sent north for the bastard) I'm okay.

I have been described by others as Brienne of Tart, a fairly accurate description.

I would fuck Tyrion in an instant. I have been in love with his character for years.

Now, as long as my favorite characters don't get slaughtered...wait who am I kidding. That last book is going to be nothing but gently falling snow over all their graves.
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Khaleesi ( Daenerys Targaryen) is my girl.. Who i would like to fuck is Jaime Lannister, I called him The Incest Knight.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SophieCroft
Interesting question. I am going to answer who I would wish to be, rather than who I actually am. Daenyrus Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. Let's be very candid here; while there are a wealth of wonderfully complicated characters in Game of Thrones, very few of the main characters are likable. Jon Snow, Margaery Tyrell (trustworthy, however? the Jury is still out). Aryia and Bran Stark. Tyrion Lancaster. Jon Snow. Samwell Tarely. I could easily double that number if I included the supporting cast, but I think I'll leave it at that. Of all of them, Dani truly stands out among them. She's grown from being a puppet into being a woman truly worthy of a crown. Fierce, loyal, independent and who cannot love her for following her heart and doing what is right, even when it is not expedient in overthrowing the cities that sanction slavery?

That said, I fear I am more like Tyrion. I like wine, women (and men) and song a little too much to ever want to do without. Though he has his faults, I believe that, at heart, he is a good man and certainly, he has a set of morals and ethics that is uniquely his.

As for who I would fuck? If we were going by looks alone, Jamie or Dani, depending on which way I the pendulum happened to swing on that particular day. For personality, however, it would, once again, have to be 'The Imp' Tyrion. I can imagine the two of us having a very depraved evening together that stretched out over the course of several days, interspersed with witty and intelligent conversation (his contribution) as well as some that is incredibly dirty (mine). ;)

What a PERFECT, detailed and entertainly honest answer!!!!

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
John Snow and I would definitely have my way with Cersei Lannister. That said, there are some pretty hot and some pretty innocent women within the story line would would end up in my bed, against a wall, behind a ruin or straddling me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd probably be Jon Snow.

Who'd I fuck... oooh. Top two would be Daenerys Targaryen (Mother of Dragons) or Ygritte (I'd love to eat that fire crotch). Although I wouldn't kick Margaery Tyrell out of bed either.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say Robb Stark.

I like how Daenerys Targaryen has evolved. She's graceful yet ruthless when needed, a real queen! I've been looking forward to seeing how Arya turns out since she started taking her "dancing" classes. Hope she becomes some kickass female robin hood or something. Of course Tyrion's the best! Arya and Tyrion are definitely my favourite characters.

I'd fuck Ygritte in a heartbeat....what a babe!
Lurker
0 likes
wish i could say Arya, truth is i would be more like Sansa
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be the blond masculine lady soldier cause she's loyal and kicks men asses and I'd fuck the khaleesi whom I'm kind of obsessed with.