0 likes
I'm Paul Fucking McCartney...

(But I WISH I was George Harrison...)

xx SF
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Interesting post, Steph

(you should have made a poll!!)

I think we've all seen various bios on all four of The Fab Four.

The Favourite Beatle of mine is John Lennon, hands down. He was intriguing, unusual and like all the Beatles, a musical icon who changed parts of our world and landscape.

But .... if I was going to say which Beatle am I most like .... I'd have to say George Harrison. (so many parts of his documentary In The Material World, I could really relate to)

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I'm Ringo.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Herbie.....?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm probably a mix between John Lennon's eccentricity and George Harrison's calmness.

It's hard to tell accurately, never having met these people in real life. There's a big difference between a celebrity's real personality and the image that they project publicly. Some exuberant/outspoken celebrities are in reality great introverts: Jimi Hendrix and Marilyn Manson come to mind.

One of my friends worked in the television industry for some time, and told me that some public figures literally change their personalities when the cameras are rolling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say George

Shortly after these photographs were taken on July 6th, 1957, John Lennon & Paul McCartney
were introduced to each other.
Lennon & The Quarrymen were performing at a parade that afternoon.