Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's Thee Last 'Scary Movie' That Actually Scared You?

last reply
54 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Conjuring had me curled up in a little ball on the cinema seat scared
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK over the Halloween period I sat and watch the following: the conjuring, insidious part 1, then sinister. now all three movies have the basic same story line (ghosts and demons), but the only one to have given me the frights was sinister. Even the gory, bloody horror's (even the sick ones!!!) don't do anything for me. It has been a long, long time since Hellraiser for a film to scare me sh*tless, (I don't watch it).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The beginning of The Bone Collector

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love horror movies but the ones that actually scared me were The Shining and The Amityville Horror (1979)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The Conjuring had a few scenes that scared the fuck out of me (my daughters made fun of me). The Ring is the last movie that truly scared me all the way through.

Cabin in the Woods isn't that scary (except for the scene in the basement) but I LOVE that movie. Seen it three times. Clever and funny, well written and well plotted.
Lurker
0 likes
I watch or read news almost every day.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I don't watch scary movies as a rule, because I'm a wimp. I'm terrified of zombies. They give me nightmares.

That being said, the last scary movie that really scared me shitless was The Grudge. Because that's the last one I made myself watch.

As V said above, Cabin in the Woods is a fantastic movie. It doesn't count as scary. More of a funny/dark humor adventure. I laughed my way through that.
Lurker
0 likes
The Exorcist.

Sometimes it was ridiculous and funny, others disgusting... and there were moments that I got very scared.

I don't usually watch scary movies because I would have to watch them alone and then when I finished I would be too scared biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I guess it would have to be The Last House on the Left. What scares me most about it is that something like that can actually happen. There are so many sick weirdos in this world. The best part of the movie was when the main bad guys' head was blown up in the microwave. Now those were some great special effects.

I agree. It's the stuff that can actually happen that is more terrifying than anything else. I only watched it because of the actors in it. I had no idea at the time what would happen or how graphic and violent it would be. It's been years since I've seen that movie and I still can't get those images out of my head. Ick...

What bothers me most about that movie is that several someones actually thought of the subject matter as entertaining. Enough to spend millions of dollars to make the movie. That's truly disturbing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a child I watched Wishmaster and Hellraiser. Those two are the only ones that ever really scared me. Now as an adult, I find most of them either incredibly boring or totally stupid. Not scary. I prefer psychological thrillers, that make you stop and think, but they aren't usually scary.
Southern Charmer
0 likes
I love scary movies so it take a lot for a movie to actually scare me.

The Conjuring had some genuinely scary parts. Same with The Woman In Black, Strangers, and House of 1000 Corpses left me feeling icky. As others have said, The Cabin the Woods is wonderful. It is clever and really well written. The ending alone is worth watching it for.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Babadook
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Grown Ups with Adam Sandler, etc - it scared me that people actually paid to go see it...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love scary movies, but I think the last one that really scared me was The Descent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtygirl00
I love horror movies but the ones that actually scared me were The Shining and The Amityville Horror (1979)

I forgot about The Shining....creepy and scary indeed.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
I was just chatting with a friend about this genre. I am so not a fan of horror flicks. So, pardon my wimpy response.

1. Exorcist

2. I am Legend - Here's the story behind this response. I had a friend to trick me into seeing this flick. He knew I hated scary shit. So, I wanted to beat his ass while in the theater. I literally sat on his lap through the entire flick. (A pre-planned situation on his part, I'm sure.)

3. 1408 - Same "friend" tricked me into seeing this one too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been scared by movies (not since I was a kid, anyway), but I'll give a suspenseful nod to...

Ghost Story (1981, with Fred Astaire, John Houseman, Melvyn Douglas, and Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.)

"It seemed like a nice neighborhood to have bad habits in.” Raymond Chandler

The Gin Rickey Singularity -- Dirty Talk competition entry

Lucia Makes a Bet

Barn Dance

Shock Wave

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lucybabee
The Conjuring had me curled up in a little ball on the cinema seat scared

Conjuring was a very good movie .

Annabelle is pretty decent for a low budget spin-off too. They did well on the 5 million it took to make it imo.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Maybe because I was just a young lad when it came out but Event Horizon creeped me the fuck out.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I recently watched World War Z, its really good and kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through. I was bored so put it on, I dont like Zombie films if I had known it was one I wouldn't have watched it I really liked it though and it did scare me.

I don't really usually watch scary films they scare me lol. Last one I tried was The Amityville and i don't think I lasted 10 mins before I turned green and they had to turn it off, I don't like scary films at all I cant watch them especially if they are ghost related, I am a complete coward.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
The news!