Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the last film that made you cry?

last reply
45 replies
3.6k views
2 watchers
1 like
Me and my gf watched 'Guess who's coming to Dinner' with Sidney Poitier and Katherine Houghton, last night. We ended up emotional wrecks. Such a beautiful ending!

What was the last film that made you cry?

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

unfortunately, many emotional scenes in films can easily make me shed many a tear. Just watched on tv the other night, "Me, Earl & The Dying Girl" because nothing else on, and the ending just got to me, even though I knew what was coming.
Lion was the last film that made me cry. However, Nottinghill always brings a nostalgic tear to my eye.

His GODDESS ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Every second of every day. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’

Moana i tend to cry a lot at films, tho.

You canโ€™t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If youโ€™re not capable of violence, youโ€™re not peaceful. Youโ€™re harmless.

Hidden Figures
The last one I remember crying at was Billy Elliot. When he flies onto stage to Swan Lake at the end of the movie it just tears me up. I cry like a baby.
The Fault in Our Stars made me cry like a baby.
American President and Pretty Woman

yes, I know... I just thought it was humorous....

Quote by lynnwitt

yes, I know... I just thought it was humorous....

You are such a piece of work. bloody hell.

Heartbreak Ridge.

The romance behind the main story was too familiar to me. That smitten feeling is
amazing to experience, and it makes you want to be a better person. When it's
reciprocated, love knows no bounds.
Phantom of the Opera ... I always cry at the end.

As for more modern movies? Can't recall. I've watched mostly action/adventure/horror/thriller in the last few years.

Believe it or not, though, The Conjuring 2 has a very soft, sweet scene (when he sings) which made both me and my husband cry (we actually held hands and sang it together). The other day Twenty-One Pilots sang that song at their concert and it was sweet all over again.
Quote by Ping

You are such a piece of work. bloody hell.

I try, really I do....
LOL Lynn I love your The Onion post. Applause here!

Would have to say it was Me Before You and before that Room.
pete's dragon. i would have cried freely had i not been with my nieces and nephew. i didn't want to freak them out (again).

Say. Her. Name.

The Big Lebowski.

At the end finding out that a little Lebowski is on the way.

Imitation of Life (1959)

Hachi A Dog's Tale

If you are an animal lover, you will love this movie. Might be too sad for kids

Lion!!!
Lion...anyone watching it and doesn't cry...its impossible possible not to cry

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Quote by Buz
The Big Lebowski.

At the end finding out that a little Lebowski is on the way.

Awe, man Buz...spoiler alert

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Me Before You.
I just went over my all-time favorite movies. Here are what I consider the best tear jerkers.

It's a Wonderful Life
Schindler's List
The Color Purple
Dr. Zhivago
The Fault in Our Stars
The Grapes of Wrath
Meet John Doe
12 Years a Slave
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Margarita, With a Straw
To Kill a Mockingbird
SEVEN POUNDS

that was in 2008--it's been awhile.
The opening sequences of "UP!" set me off
I saw "Lion" this week too and I agree that tissues are needed
This sad scene in Animal House always makes me cry...

Although not a movie but a TV show, The Tunnel really broke my heart when Elise Wassermann allowed someone through her tough defences and into her heart and was betrayed.
Maybe because I could relate but more because it was so believable and Clemence Poesy played the part so well.

WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
I am not ashamed to admit it, I am a softie, I cry at anything sentimental. But the one that gets me every time I see it, is Sally Field's meltdown in Steel Magnolias. It expresses how I would react if something tragic, like losing one of my children, would ever happen to me.