0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Well what are you ?
personally I like both Imports and American Muscle smile best of both
Lurker
imports, slick and fast....
Lurker
I would rather have american made. Give me a Mustang convertible and will be happy...
The Linebacker
I like a variety.
Lurker
Honda Odyssey van, before that a Honda Civic
Active Ink Slinger
As long as it has four wheels, an engine that works and gets me from A to Z and all the stops between without fault . Then as the so says " I just don't care"
Lurker
Ford Trucks...

Ideal car: 1930 Oldsmobile deluxe sedan

Ideal truck: 1938 Ford Pickup
Head Nurse
Fast cars, jacked up trucks, and diesel motors. Lol.
Imports, I suppose, but it's more complicated than that.

For the day-to-day cars that I own, I am fairly practical. Just enough car to get me where I need to go. Practical, reliable, comfortable within reason (i.e. has a decent radio, heat, air, and decent seats). Right now, it's a Honda Civic but when I come to replace it, I'll have to do some shopping based on my needs at that point (it's ten years old but in good shape so probably a few more years). If a domestic fits the bill, I'd buy it, but the Japanese (and now, apparently, Koreans) have tended to be strong, esp. on the reliability side.

For my dream cars, I have an odd tendency toward the classic British makes. Jag E-types (and some of the new post-Ford Jags are quite nice, too), various Bentleys and Aston-Martins, even some of the classic little British sports cars like MG and Triumph. All that said, I am currently quite in love with the Tesla S plug-in electric. Everything you could want from a luxury sedan and you fill it up by plugging it in in the garage overnight.
Active Ink Slinger
American muscle..
2007 gmc duramax 13.30 1/4mile
1968 camaro ss
Active Ink Slinger
mustangs and musclecars... love the new vette also
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by countrygirl58
I would rather have american made. Give me a Mustang convertible and will be happy...

good taste in cars among other things
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely imports, major fan of British sports cars. But I don't say no to some American muscle either. American Classics like the super snake and the GT500 from the 60's are beautiful cars in my opinion, but I generally find the lines of the classics from earlier eras attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
I love cars, I always have! Right now I have a Japanese SUV and I love it. But I think old American Muscle cars are so HOT. I love seeing a hot guy or girl driving one. My first car was a beat up 1969 Mustang that I bought for $500 when I was 16 and my then BF and his brother restored it and it was so hot.My BF had a 1971 Roadrunner. That was the car I lost my virginity in so I guess maybe that's why Muscle cars have a special place in my heart! LOL

But my dream is to some day own an Italian sports car. I cant imagine anything hotter than driving(or being bent over) a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. A girls allowed to dream right? HAHA

Lurker
Currently, I'm very happy with my 2012 XTS - still have 2 years left on the lease. Probably get something close when it comes time.
Active Ink Slinger
Car wise give me 60's or 70's Pontiac's love those large heavy cars with big motors. Now days its a GMC truck that I drive.
Active Ink Slinger
Give Me a '69 Chevy Camaro SS (preferably a convertible) and I'm a happy guy!

Lurker
a big black ford f150
Rookie Scribe
I like imported luxury cars. Leather seats for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
1974 Dodge Challenger (yep, still have it, restored in garage) Love American muscle
Active Ink Slinger
We are very much into our toys!
My daily driver is a CTS -V Sportwagon with over 600 hp
We also have a Super fast modified Vette, or one of several custom Camaros and some souped up GM sport utilities too!

If the weather is nice, I have a Buell or one of our other bikes I like to ride too!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
Ford 1 ton diesel duelly pick-up! Made for endurane and built to last! Built Ford tough!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Tranquil
As long as it has four wheels, an engine that works and gets me from A to Z and all the stops between without fault . Then as the so says " I just don't care"

My thoughts exactly!
Lurker
While I'd be happy with anything functional, American muscle cars are my weakness! And what's not to love about a sexy imported car?
Active Ink Slinger
American Muscle cars.... That and a Ferrari or a Lamborghini..... Love to drive a Ferrari... to be driven in it, bent over on it.. hehe
Active Ink Slinger
old school. muscle cars r by far my favorite.
Advanced Wordsmith
I've worked on hundreds of cars. A purring Scnitzer BMW or AMG MERC. You can't beat the glorious symphony that comes from their exhaust pipes.