Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What actor(s) do you dislike so much, that you won't even bother watching their movies/shows?

last reply
226 replies
20.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Angelina Jolie. She is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Lurker
0 likes
If I can only pick one, it has to be Jane Fonda. I simply cannot get past the fact that she's a traitor and should be in prison.

If I were to pick one based on acting ability, it'd be David Caruso. The man has no emotion, no humor, no nothing. I can't stand watching anything he's in.
0 likes
Quote by kiera
It's because he's an Arsehole

Quote by Tranquil
totally is an Asshole

I agree! I was just coming in to say I don't know why but I can't stand Tom Cruise.
Definitely an arsehole. I have enjoyed the few movies I've seen him in so it's a shame really.
Baked Orange
0 likes
Mother fucking Tom Cruise. That bitch.

Edit: Looks like I'm not alone
0 likes
Ryan Reynolds
Emma Stone
And maybe every actor that's part of the MARVEL/DC franchise. I want original film's, no more remakes/comic book films.

I had to Google these. I only know of them because of certain whack films everybody else seems to love.
Lurker
0 likes
I have stopped watching films by those actors that choose to use a non-political forum to make political statements. Time and place for everything.....
Maker of Mediocre Jokes
0 likes
Miles Teller, for whatever reason, every time I see his face I want to punch him very hard. He's probably a perfectly nice guy, but for some reason, I just want to punch him, and can't watch any movie his in.
Johnny Depp,
Michael Cera
Dwayne Johnson

Also Tom Cruise, because fuck it, I'm a follower.

That's probably it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tom Cruise. Odious little slime ball
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Diane Keaton.
Silvester Stallone.

Honorable mention...
Mickey Rooney
John C. Reilly
Zach Galifianakis
Owen Wilson
Ben Stiller
0 likes
I will add myself to the Tom Cruise brigade. I have never liked him. His acting is so-so at best and he basically gets by on a kind of smarmy charm and knack for picking plum roles.

There aren't too many actors that i actively dislike though. There's some that I think are overrated and not really deserving of A-list status, but that's not the same as disliking them.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Adam Sandler just grates on my nerves.
Don't like Alicia silverstone, Rachel Weisz or her hubby Daniel Craig
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by dlcalguy
Diane Keaton.
Silvester Stallone.

Honorable mention...
Mickey Rooney
John C. Reilly
Zach Galifianakis
Owen Wilson
Ben Stiller

I cannot stand most of those especially Diane Keaton and Ben Stiller
Zach Galifianakis I like especially on Reno 911 also he looks like my dad

Nicholas Cage
Sarah Jessica Parker
Matthew Broderick ( he is an massive twat )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an irrational dislike of Cobie Smulders. I just think she's a terrible actress. She has no character, no personality, no warmth. It's just watching someone read lines. How she has made it so big is beyond me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Chris Pratt.

Sarah Jessica Parker

I've given up on Kristen Stewart ever making an expression.
Most Lush moderators will accept tips (read: bribes).