The Walking Dead

last reply
420 replies
48.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I feel so betrayed.

You're right, Rick didn't need to go back to the Heapsters again. Anyone could see where that was gonna go. And Ezekial is way overplayed, as if he is some Shakespearian actor. All of the personality breaks were getting tiresome as well. First Rick, then Morgan, then Carol. I could forgive all of this if Gimple hadn't fired Chandler Riggs. He's the heart of the show, and it's future.

I think Lennie James might have gone over to FTWD just in the nick of time.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

I think Lennie James might have gone over to FTWD just in the nick of time.

Sadly, there is no escaping The Gimple. sad

I sincerely hope he doesn't mess up the show. The series got off to a slow start, but I thought FTWD's third season was arguably better than the last two seasons of TWD. There was some really cool character development and writing on that show, especially toward the end of last season. I'm excited to see what they do with Morgan and where he fits in.
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Sadly, there is no escaping The Gimple. sad

I sincerely hope he doesn't mess up the show. The series got off to a slow start, but I thought FTWD's third season was arguably better than the last two seasons of TWD. There was some really cool character development and writing on that show, especially toward the end of last season. I'm excited to see what they do with Morgan and where he fits in.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he did ruin FTWD. If he can fuck up TWD, then he really is the kiss of death. I agree about Negan, too. There are PLENTY of ways to keep that psychopath on the show, which don't include the death of Carl.

I have to hang on to hope. I've read some fan speculation about how he can survive. (I don't think he could possibly immune!) There has been a helicopter in one of the episodes that flew right over Ricks' head, and another one in the far background when Carol and Tara were on the bridge. I don't know what it could mean, or not mean, for that matter, just, why was it there? There must be some significance to this. And the scenes of future Rick with Michonne and Judith at home.

Scott Gimple said he'd like to see the show go for another 20 years. How does he expect this to happen? If Carl dies, the fans won't have to riot, they'll just 'walk' away.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Head Penguin
0 likes
I'm now on the 2nd half of season eight. The scene where the walkers get chulped up in the car grinder thing was a bit yucky! Also, I was upset when the tiger died

I'm quite interested to see where the rest of the season will go, cos it feels like it's entered a new phase with Carl dead.

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I really enjoyed the last episode. I've not been a fan of the Dumpster community, but I've always liked Jadis. Pollyanna McIntosh is an interesting actress and strangely sexy too. With the loss of her followers, Jadis can drop the facade and really evolve as a character, so that meat grinder tragedy needed to happen. It was cool to hear a bit of her backstory finally, and to hear her speak in full sentences. I hope she's able to integrate into Rick's group or have some other strong storyline.

Also, what's the theory with the helipad and solar panels?

And... Khary Payton (who plays Ezekiel) posted this on Instagram recently: "Pay the woman."

Lauren Cohan is trying to negotiate fair salary since her contract expires this season. Now she's signed on to do a new pilot. I hate the way the show has marginalized one of its strongest characters, and I really don't think the show can handle another major character loss right now. ( Link )

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's starting to catch my interest once more after a truly awful first 2/3 of the season.

It's gone downhill so badly, or rather they're just spreading out what is probably an OK plot over 3x the required number of episodes.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So season 8 was pretty meh. A few OK episodes at the end but otherwise no.

Just watched Fear the Walking Dead, season 1. It was pretty cool. Had content and stuff.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last season ended on a satisfying conclusion but I felt like they were trying to force this 'conflict' between Maggie and Rick. I haven't been watching the current season as I haven't felt the need. Anyone have an insight if it's any level of decent? I've been doing my best to avoid spoilers but I'm aware that it's certain characters' final season.

I need to rewatch the second season of Fear, probably the entire thing. I haven't made it into the third season yet but it's largely due to lack of motivation.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?