The Avengers: Age Of Ultron

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quicksilver And Scarlet Witch Are Set To Appear. Aaron Taylor-Johnson Is 'Quicksilver' And Elizabeth Olsen Is 'Scarlet Witch'!!! I Think It's Already A Living Legend Of An All-Star Cast, ESPECIALLY With These Two!!! WHAT Are YOUR Thoughts!?!?!?
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I absolutely am Dying to see this film. The 1st Avengers film was awsome and Im dying to see Age of Ultron as badly as im dying to see the new Star Wars film. So looking forward to knew charactors also though...and of course Thor again...drools.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Something i`ll be looking forward to for quite a while.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I just read about the story-line in Entertainment Weekly and it sounds like another Joss Whedon triumph!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meh. I'll probably go see it but I thought the first one was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long and cluttered and now they're adding even more characters to it, it might be even longer and more cluttered. I prefer when they focus on one superhero only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't wait to see this movie.
Lurker
0 likes
Age of Ultron was pretty much a disaster. Even with Joss Whedon returning as writer and director, there was just too much going on with too many characters and a much too jumbled plot (and subplots) to really make this movie work. It had its moments (everyone wanted to watch Iron Man fight The Hulk) but possibly for the first time, Joss Whedon just couldn't deliver. That's not a condemnation, though. Joshua made the Sun stand still in the sky and Whedon himself has pulled off enough miracles of his own that he can't really be held accountable for failing in his attempt to turn water into wine.

...all that being said... it's still well worth watching because it's Joss Whedon. His work is like pizza. Even if, as in this case, it's not as good as you're used to, it's still pretty good. and bad Joss Whedon is still better than the vast majority of Hollywood's excremental assembly line offerings. The scene between the last Ultron android and Paul Bettany's character was itself alone worth the price of admission.
Captain Turtle
0 likes
James Spader I think was really good as Ultron. I also enjoyed having a physical form of Paul Bettany, introducing Vision in this way and having it be Jarvis was good. The use of the stone too, though it makes me wonder how long it will be until we have a full crossover of the worlds and we get Starlord against Scarlet Witch or something like that, though I would love to see something like that come along.

I wasn't too sure about some of the sub-plots, however, I think that as a whole, it could have been worse. I want to see the next generation and how they bond together.
Insert something witty here.
Lurker
0 likes
They took 2 movies worth of content and crammed it into one . . . resulting in a disappointment for me. While well acted, filmed, produced - etc - it just couldn't be saved from its heavy content load.

But I'm only here for Thor's fine hot ass so nevermind me.