Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SUPER BOWL 50 - Place your bets!

last reply
35 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Who do you think will win Super Bowl 50?

Rainbow Warrior
I'm betting Lisa and I will be in bed playing, while our guys are downstairs watching the stupid game! :-)
Charming as fuck
ever since i lived in colorado... well... you know!

go broncos!
Active Ink Slinger
I have great respect for Peyton Manning, but this year, I suspect the Carolina Panthers are going to win. Cam Newton is amazing.
Candyman
Quote by Liz

Um, why not a selection for Who Cares?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
Ooh I think I gotta go with the flame farting horse!
Advanced Wordsmith
Sorry I don't follow Hockey ;-)
Her Royal Spriteness
I'm a Raider's girl. it goes without saying that i hate Denver and Peyton Manning's Frankenstienian forehead. I'll be rooting for the Panthers this year.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
im laying the 6 pts and going over on the 45 .. 27-20 panthers but rooting for Denver ,, teams in the sb with the number 1 overall defense is 11-2 in the game
Lurker
Quote by ejg3
im laying the 6 pts and going over on the 45 .. 27-20 panthers but rooting for Denver ,, teams in the sb with the number 1 overall defense is 11-2 in the game

Yeah, what he said!
Active Ink Slinger
Will be pulling for our home town boy, Payton Manning and the Broncos. Payton and Eli are from New Orleans.

Brandie
Charming as fuck
Quote by sprite
i hate Denver and Peyton Manning's Frankenstienian forehead.

Meanie *sticks tongue out*
Internet Philosopher
Quote by sprite
I'm a Raider's girl. it goes without saying that i hate Denver and Peyton Manning's Frankenstienian forehead. I'll be rooting for the Panthers this year.

A Raiders fan? Well, you have my sympathy
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Echelon

Meanie *sticks tongue out*

you gonna try to use that thing on me, straight girl? should get a side bet going - i already have a good idea what the prize should be.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Milik_the_Red

A Raiders fan? Well, you have my sympathy

why? we had a solid team last year. this year will be even better smile

Advanced Wordsmith
I don't watch the Superbowl for the game, I watch it for the commercials. The half time show (depending on who it is) isn't a bad deal either.
Internet Philosopher
Quote by sprite

why? we had a solid team last year. this year will be even better smile

Yes they did. I'm just still bitter about them leaving LA.q8LbeXykx9C5VACt
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Yes they did. I'm just still bitter about them leaving LA.hfvuhJNhchwMmhns

you mean coming back to Oakland - we had them first, don't forget smile

Active Ink Slinger
I don't like either team
Gentleman Stranger
Broncos WIN!!!

Hooray Broncos!

Oh, and the poll, like the pundits, was WRONG!

But I'm not gloating... wait, yes I am!
Charming as fuck
Quote by sprite

you gonna try to use that thing on me, straight girl? should get a side bet going - i already have a good idea what the prize should be.

Am I too late to take that side bet?
Lurker
I don't watch football ever, but I did watch it yesterday. I decided to root for the Panthers.

I though Cam Newton's behavior was rather poor sportsmanship. I can understand loss, but have a little more humility?
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Echelon

Am I too late to take that side bet?

never too late. what was the prize, btw? me?

The Linebacker
Quote by Barbielicious
I though Cam Newton's behavior was rather poor sportsmanship. I can understand loss, but have a little more humility?

I pulled for the Panthers because I am a big fan of Thomas Davis and Charles Johnson. The Carolina defense played well enough to win many Super Bowls, but the Denver defense played even better. This was a Super Bowl where the defenses far outplayed their opponents offenses.

Cam Newton, while he is a great quarterback, obviously still has a lot of growing up to do. He acted a bit childish.
Lurker
Quote by Buz

I pulled for the Panthers because I am a big fan of Thomas Davis and Charles Johnson. The Carolina defense played well enough to win many Super Bowls, but the Denver defense played even better. This was a Super Bowl where the defenses far outplayed their opponents offenses.

Cam Newton, while he is a great quarterback, obviously still has a lot of growing up to do. He acted a bit childish.

He seems pretty promising. I don't know football very much and I rarely watch it. I just thought it'd be cool if someone besides Manning would win it.
lmaoooooooo

Maybe I'm kind of silly.
Gentleman Stranger
Quote by Barbielicious
I don't watch football ever, but I did watch it yesterday. I decided to root for the Panthers.

I'm a huge Bronco fan (never would have guessed, huh) but I was also a pretty big Cam fan. He's an incredible talent, and I loved that he always looked like he was having fun and enjoying the ride.

BUT... if your going to dance and taunt and celebrate publicly when you're winning, you need to be able to take it when you lose. To turn into a petulant child when the shoe is on the other foot is pitiful. Really poor sportsmanship.

Yes, they lost, but Cam made himself look like a real loser. Too bad, he lost a lot of respect and goodwill he'd worked very hard to build.