Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

STATE Your Favorite And Least Favorite T.V. Shows!

last reply
33 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MY Favorite: N.C.I.S.
Least Favorite: N.C.I.S.: L.A. And N.C.I.S.: Red
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Favorite: Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares

Least Favorite: Big Brother / BBAD
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
Fav:
1) Dexter
2) How I Met Your Mother
0 likes
Favorite: NCIS, NCIS:LA, Ink Master, Law and Order SVU, Chicago Fire, Army Wives, Client List

Least- Burn Notice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, And Another One Of My LEAST Favorites Is The Upcoming N.C.I.S.: New Orleans!
Lurker
0 likes
Least favorites: Gilligan's island, Victorious, any old western shows. I can't stand over dramatics, idiots who do stupid shit all the time, and sexist stereotypes.

I would murder Gilligan, taken that ridiculous kids stupid puppet and shoved it up his ass, and murdered all those pathetic dumbshit women that the cowboys were always saving.
LOL yes, violent things, if any of it were my life.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Favorite: Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Scandal, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, Project Runway, Switched at Birth

Least Favorite: Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Gossip Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite : 24, Revenge, Chicago Fire, Hawaii 0 5, The Mentalist
Least : Under the Doom, Ray Donavan, The Following
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite: NCIS, Mentalist, Football( I know it's not a "show", but hell it's on T.V. and a good game is quite show)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Favorite - Breaking Bad
Least Favorite - 2 Broke Girls

(Note: 2 Broke Girls almost ties with The Big Bang Theory but the fact that The Big Bang Theory actually has jokes instead of just repeated references to sex that aren't even jokes puts it ahead by just a little bit)
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite is Reba, Drop Dead Diva, and Walking Dead

My least fav would be all reality tv shows like The Real World or Big Brother or any of those pregnant at 16 crappers lol
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite: Walking Dead!!

I despise: Jersey Shore, Big Brother, Real World, any new MTV show.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Favorites: Stargate, Game of Thrones,
Least favorites: crime dramas, reality television.
0 likes
Favorite South Park, The Simpsons, How I met your mother, The office. Unforgettable, Castle, Lie to me, and Rizzouli & Isles to name a few.

Least favorite The big bang theory, jersey shore, big brother, and a lot more, but I don't wanna get too many people telling me not to come down on their favorite shows.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I love things like this. I am always interested in what, and how, others think, especially women. Their minds are different than men's and I get excited listening to what they think.

I guess I have several in both areas. I talk with others about this sometimes, but I like to know "Why?". I'll tell my whys here.

First, those I don't like.

I detest all of the reality shows: Yeah, like ANY of it has ANYTHING to do with, "Reality". I live in the real world, but can bring up the fantasy world in a second. I am an actor and have done a couple hundred stage plays, a couple movies and a TV show or 2. I think most of these shows are for people who can't switch back and forth on their own.

Next is ANYTHING with a laugh track: It absolutely blows my mind that enough people are so incapable of independent thought and lacking in intelligence that they have to be told when to laugh. I refer to them as, "ShitComs". Mostly the actors suck and are incapable of giving us the humor. There are a few exceptions, damned few though.

The news. Mostly it depresses the hell out of me. It's mostly Yellow Press and anecdotal stories with a lot of the broadcasters opinions expressed as news. I figure anything really important, like the end of the world, I'll hear about anyway.

Next, those I like.

Pretty much any of the documentaries. For more than 50 years I've traveled around the world and I love living in new areas to meet the people. So far my favorite is Germany(2 years), Japan(1 year), Russia(2 years) and a couple other places. I haven't seen it all yet and I want to, but I'm 71 now and time is getting short. It always was actually, but mostly we don't realize that so I like watching things about all the places I'll never get to see.

Pretty much anything educational. I am an engineer and designed computer hardware for 35 years. I'll watch anything to do with the physical sciences and I love Hawking, Suskind, etc.

Good Erotica. I read and watch a lot of it and have been since I was a teenager. At about 11 years old one of my "Baby Sitters" taught me how to please a female, she was 16, and I've never stopped trying to be the best at it. That was my first orgasm too and it makes me quite sad to know I can't even remember her name now. I am still working on digging that out. Giving my partner what she wants or needs is my absolute favorite thing to do. She gets to decide everything and I really like that too.

I hope I didn't bore or piss off anyone. It's all just opinions and yours may be diametrically opposed to mine, which is great. That's what keeps the world going forward. When only one opinion dominates we either stagnate and die or decide to kill anyone who doesn't have the same opinion.

So, who else can tell us why? Maybe we can change the world here.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Favorites: Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, South Park

Least fave: Any of those lousy reality shows like The Real Housewives, Big Brother etc

I like really good competition shows like SYTYCD and Project Runway. Some real talent there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spartacus when it was on.
Bar rescue

Least favorite anything reality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spartacus when it was on.
Bar rescue

Least favorite anything reality
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Big Bang Theory is my current favourite.

Big Brother is my least.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Fave: Big Bang Theory, Castle, Grand Designs, Iron Chef, The Grumpys, Game of Thrones, Friends, Walking Dead
Hate: Reality Shows like Big Brother and Master Chef - Drama like Neighbours and Home & Away
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Favorite: Once Upon a Time, Hell's Kitchen, South Park, Game of Thrones, True Blood, WWE Divas (I know I know),Bad Girls Club ( I always feel better about myself after watching, its like therapy), Master Chef, Castle, New Girl, Bar Rescue, SYTYCD, Castle, anything on HGTV....

Least Favorite: Scandal, Greys Anatomy.. anything show that's primarily drama based and in this time period and no fantasy element. I'm sure they're good, just not my cup of tea.
Princess D
0 likes
breaking bad....blue bloods....seinfeld ......the voice....son of anarcy..any thing on the food network..cat fish are my favs...chicago fire and south land...least fav jersey shore or any thing to do with them..msn or cnn are the worse...............
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
favorite: big bang theory, michael J fox, chicago fire, law and order svu, the voice, americas got talent, bachelor and bachelotette

least" big brother, pretty little liars, goldbergs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
favorite: big bang theory, michael J fox, chicago fire, law and order svu, the voice, americas got talent, bachelor and bachelotette

least" big brother, pretty little liars, goldbergs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Favorite: House of cards
hate most day time tv...
- R2D2
Lurker
0 likes
M.A.S.H. is my all time fave.

And I hateeeee 16 and pregnant
Lurker
0 likes
Fav: bbt, californication, davincis demons, the Americans, American horror story, always sunny, person of interest, Gordon ramsay anything, British top gear, the legend of korra, elementary

Hate: breakingbad, game of thrones, community, the office, parks and Rec, all the generic sitcoms and stupid reality shows like honey booboo or big brother.
Lurker
0 likes
Favs: Sleepy Hollow, American Horror Story, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, The Three Stooges
Lurker
0 likes
Favs: Sleepy Hollow, American Horror Story, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, The Three Stooges
0 likes
Don't watch a lot of current TV, so this will be more "all time faves"

Favorites: Fawlty Towers (my all-time favorite sitcom), Monty Python's Flying Circus, Dr. Who (original and reboot), Star Trek (the original, though I liked Next Generation as well), Cheers (probably my favorite American sitcom), Mythbusters

Don't Like: any of the "reality" shows, esp. the match making ones (I would probably give Amazing Race a pass, though); pretty much anything currently on TLC (just the descriptions in my satellite program guide put me off); talent shows (The Voice, Idol franchise, X-Factor, et al).