0 likes

Your choice?

45 votes remaining
Brad Pitt (19 votes) 42%
Johnny Depp (39 votes) 87%
Tom Cruise (3 votes) 7%
Lurker
0 likes
You CANNOT fault CRUISE as an Actor... (INSERT OBVIOUS JOKE HERE...) I could only watch 'Born On The Fourth Of July' once... He was PHENOMENAL in that part. (Uncomfortably real...)

I'd RATE them, CRUISE, Depp, Pitt...

(I once interviewed A VERY FAMOUS ACTOR who told me that TOM CRUISE was no fan of the wagine...)

I STILL kinda DON'T BELIEVE THAT!!! (But who really cares!)

I still think TOM CRUISE'S defining role has yet to be screened... He's a BRILLIANT actor.

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

So... you think Johnny Depp is the sexiest then?

I don't see one I think is "sexy" at all in that list.

On a side-note, I do agree with members who write about Cruise, "He's a good actor"... Since the contraction can mean "He is" or "He was". I own DVDs of 3 "Mission" movies, "Firm"/"Vanilla Sky" together, "Rain Man", & "Minority Report", & "Jack Reacher"... But these days, I think one might have a hard time finding anyone who would hire him if he weren't connected to the movie off-camera (producer, etc.) as well as on it. (That's why "Mission" flicks only work with an on-screen team full of guys like Renner & Pegg.)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Tnadnuder

I don't see one I think is "sexy" at all in that list.

On a side-note, I do agree with members who write about Cruise, "He's a good actor"... Since the contraction can mean "He is" or "He was". I own DVDs of 3 "Mission" movies, "Firm"/"Vanilla Sky" together, "Rain Man", & "Minority Report", & "Jack Reacher"... But these days, I think one might have a hard time finding anyone who would hire him if he weren't connected to the movie off-camera (producer, etc.) as well as on it. (That's why "Mission" flicks only work with an on-screen team full of guys like Renner & Pegg.)

I think brad Pitt is the sexiest myself.