Justin Bieber's Leaked Deposition Video

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes

Done your image a world of good with this, sunshine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ugh, what a punk.

In his defence, I must admit that he has had a tough ride with the media, and the way they treat him isn't right. After all he is a human being. However, his behaviour is unacceptable. The fact that young girls look up to him hurts me the most. I can't understand why they see him as their idol. It's like they're brainwashed or something. What's so great about someone who disrespects people, breaks the law, has a stinky attitude and just doesn't give a fuck about anything?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, he is a little prick. However, in the setting of a deposition, please, good for him. Being a prick works in that environment since most attorneys are pricks. It's the nature of the game.

The only questionable thing is TMZ and how they got a hand on this video. TMZ and it's supplier, which would be the videographer/court reporter company. That company would have been hired by the attorney asking the questions.

Note: Justin's attorney remains silent during the depo. If you've ever deposed, take note.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a little silly that all this arrest info finds it way out... you would think that this stuff would be private atleast until used in court.
Lurker
0 likes
I think he is a very talented young man. But when kids start out in the entertainment world so young you see them going down the wrong road when they get older. The drugs, drinking and just getting in trouble all the way around and they think they are above the law....
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by countrygirl58
I think he is a very talented young man. But when kids start out in the entertainment world so young you see them going down the wrong road when they get older. The drugs, drinking and just getting in trouble all the way around and they think they are above the law....

Not my genre of music but what I want to know is what his management team are doing in all this? They seem to be just sitting back and letting him go faster and faster downhill. And what about his parents as well? If that was my son he would taken to one side and read the riot act.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I saw the deposition in its entirety. This whole thing was a joke. Justin's recent behavior alludes to him being a little prick, so I'm not disputing that. But the way everyone involved went about conducting this deposition was beyond tacky. It seemed like they were trying to prod him for personal information and shit that had absolutely nothing to do with his legal troubles...and only for it to be 'leaked'. Go figure.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That is an arsehole of a boy