Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much TV do you typically watch per week?

last reply
42 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How much TV do you watch per week?

34 votes remaining
0 (5 votes) 15%
1 minute - 2 hours (11 votes) 32%
2 - 4 hours (11 votes) 32%
5 - 6 hours (4 votes) 12%
7-9 hours (3 votes) 9%
10-14 hours (4 votes) 12%
15- 20 hours (2 votes) 6%
21 - 30 hours (2 votes) 6%
COUCH POTATOOOOOO! (5 votes) 15%
0 likes
Reckon I watch about an hour a day, a bit more at weekends. I like watching documentaries and good films, I hate soaps and reality shows. I have never watched the X Factor, Strictly or Britain's Got Talent and I'm proud of that.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Very little. I watched Strictly till Pixie Lott went out. I watch The Walking Dead and the news every night - I like the news, and that's about it.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watch Castle, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones, The Big Bang Theory, Nashville and The Vampire Diaries. So I watch about 7 hours a week, until all the current seasons are done. I rarely watch TV any other time. Sometimes, if I'm not feeling well, I binge watch something on Netflix.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
2-3 hours per week, sometimes double during the winter or none during the summer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love having it on in the background.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I tend to put the tv on in the evenings only when if I specifically want to watch something, usually a history programme, a good drama, or a particular film. But I'm generally out dancing most nights anyway. More fun! smile
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i don't watch much tv at all these days. when i do, it's generally something for the kiddos.

Say. Her. Name.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
I watch maybe 8 hours of TV per week. However, I listen to much more than that. I am split between Seinfeld and Big Bang Theory and then damn near anything on the Investigative Discovery channel. As you see, I only take myself half seriously.
Site administrator
0 likes
1 - 2 hours a week maybe 3. In addition 1 or 2 films from my DVD collection. Prefer to listen to music quite honestly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely have time and when I do sit down to watch TV, I often doze off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely have time and when I do sit down to watch TV, I often doze off.
Lurker
0 likes
Other then the 'news' I find TV a waste of time. I much prefer a good book, unless its NCAA basketball.