HBO's Westworld

last reply
37 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by Mysteria27
I agree with Buz, the last two episodes were amazing!

I still think Anthony Hopkins is a robot too but will see! Maybe Arnold created him too!

Xo

I had not thought of that - Hopkins as a robot! It's a great show.

I still am going with Ed Harris being Arnold. Or a bot with Arnold's consciousness in it.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Verbal

I SO called this.

i didn't. that totally fucked me up. now i suspect EVERYone!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
For my Westworld vacation fantasy I want a sweaty nekked, three-day threesome with Madame Maeve and Charlotte Halle. Then to go on a horseback, bow and arrow Buffalo hunt.
Prolific Writer
Just got all caught up......WOW....IS ABOUT all I can say.

Still think that they will all be robots. I can't imagine this show being more than one season though. I enjoyed all the action with Mae the Madam.

What did you all think about the last two episodes?

xo
Lurker
I'm leaning towards William and The Man in Black are the same person in different Timelines.
We'll see... Bernard turning out to be an AI, what a twist. I can't help but wonder if the AI being built was for Elsie.
Bernard knew she was on to something and that she would need to be removed. Now that we know Ford knew everything it is not a far reach.
Prolific Writer
I heard that west world got picked up for another season to start either late 2017 or early 2018.

So who knows what they have in store.

Xo
Prolific Writer
What did you all think about the Finale......I thought it was a lot of information. I had to keep rewinding.

Are you all going to continue with it......?

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

So, this is or was a show? 

When I would hear people out and about talking about stuff I thought they were referring to this

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE WESTWORLD? by THEATER OF HATE

I was so wrong, very very wrong. 

Laughs.