Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Aloud - The sexiest???

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I listened to The Promise by Girls Aloud today. Its such as shame they split up. I grew up with them and had a crush on more than one! But which one is the sexiest?

Left to right we have.....

Nicola Roberts, Sarah Harding, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
I'd like them better if they were smiling. Such a serious looking bunch. Usually I go for long dark hair but, for reasons I haven't pinned down yet, Sarah appeals to me the most here. Maybe if I was more familiar with the group and had seen more pictures of them (Cheryl is really the only one I recognize).
They are all gorgeous, so a much more in depth interview with each, one on one, would be necessary to determine the sexiest. In my dreams. LOL
Never heard of them but would listen to them talk to me while being all googley eyed and with great interest.
Hands down, Cheryl Cole. These days, she goes by Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini (When did that happen? Lol.)

She seems to have a very likable sort of perfection about her. Also, that Geordie accent... (although I can't understand a thing of what she says when she breaks out in it!)
Quote by seeker4
I'd like them better if they were smiling. Such a serious looking bunch. Usually I go for long dark hair but, for reasons I haven't pinned down yet, Sarah appeals to me the most here. Maybe if I was more familiar with the group and had seen more pictures of them (Cheryl is really the only one I recognize).

STuff like this always amuses me.

Men find women who smile are more attractive - so men smile when they're trying to be attractive to the opposite sex.
Women find men who don't smile to be more attractive - so women don't smile when they're trying to be attractive to the opposite sex.

When I did jewelry and such for a living this was the #1 complaint about images from guys: "You'd look better if you're smiling." - So you have to keep the genders in mind. The band in the OP made music for females.

Side note - I've never heard of them.
None of them ,just dressed up Tarts lol
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Cheryl or Kim for me, please. I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed though!
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Cheryl or Kim for me, please. I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed though!

Me either but I guess I'm pickier. Can't choose without a taste test.
They all looked good enough to %#@& But I've never heard of them before now.
That's a pretty old pic, some of them look even better now!

This has been a topic of debate in my house...yes, we like the important stuff ;)

For me it's 100% Cheryl, my hubby is equally adamant that it's Kimberly Walsh. He says Kimberly because she has gained a few pounds and is more curvaceous now, my girl crush on Cheryl is because she's been busy in the gym and is lean and toned now. Guess it's all in the eye of the beholder after all! Hee hee
Quote by KatieElizabeth
I listened to The Promise by Girls Aloud today. Its such as shame they split up. I grew up with them and had a crush on more than one! But which one is the sexiest?

Left to right we have.....

Nicola Roberts, Sarah Harding, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle

I didn't realise how much of a British thing they were until now. Totally takes me back to my teenage years!

Oh, and Nadine all the way! I swear she was the only one who could really sing! Why Cheryl has had this "successful" solo career baffles me sometimes.
Quote by Mollypants

I didn't realise how much of a British thing they were until now. Totally takes me back to my teenage years!

Oh, and Nadine all the way! I swear she was the only one who could really sing! Why Cheryl has had this "successful" solo career baffles me sometimes.

I thought they'd made it in the US too. Obviously not lol

My vote went for the yummy Nicola Roberts, and as the voting stands at the moment, she's all mine!
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Quote by KatieElizabeth

My vote went for the yummy Nicola Roberts, and as the voting stands at the moment, she's all mine!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!
I'm now digging through my designated "box of old stuff" to see if I can find an album of theirs. I'm sure I remember buying one...
Quote by Mollypants

I'm glad I'm not the only one!
I'm now digging through my designated "box of old stuff" to see if I can find an album of theirs. I'm sure I remember buying one...

Love this.....and them!

I think Kimberley is somewhat under-rated, I find her very attractive!
Ms Geordie Chocolate Eyes Herself - Cheryl
Check our my favourite things on tumblr elfinanna dot tumblr dot com :D
Anna x
Quote by KatieElizabeth

Not sure about the US but in Canada they seem to known but not hugely popular. I know them mainly through pinups of various members, esp. Cheryl Cole.