Sally:
You two bastards!

Brian:
Two? Two? Shouldn't that be three?

Cabaret
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Scottie P.: You know what I'm sayin?
David Clark: Well, I'm awake and I speak English, so yeah, I know what you're saying.

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Susan Decker: Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis?
Chris Knight: Not right now.
Susan Decker: A girl's got to have her standards.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Spock to Kirk "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one." Also the famous Clint Eastwood quote "Go ahead, make my day." I have actually used that one with a couple of my lovers when I want to fucked. I didn't have to repeat it twice! LoL
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm from Shirk Brothers. Your number came up in the drawing this morning. We work today!
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
One I used recently when a character is showing another her freshly used dildo 'Say hello to my little friend.'

So many greats
Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction
'Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.'

Rocky Horror Picture Show
'You're wet!'
'Yes, it's raining,'
'Yes. I think perhaps you'd better both come inside'

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
“Get busy livin, or get busy dying”
“...as you wish”
“To George Bailey, the richest man in town”
“Life is like a box of chocolates “
“I find your lack of faith, disturbing”
“Do, or not do...there is no try”
“Round up the usual suspects”
“Unconceivable!”
(Princess Leia) “I love you...” (Hans Solo) “...I know”
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe because it was a recent one on my wall or the fact that my boyfriend and I have watched it 3 times in the last 3 weeks, but the look on his face when he realizes is priceless!

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I can't change the laws of physics Captain. I've got to have 20 minutes.

Scotty to Captain Kirk in The Naked Time after LT Riley shuts down the warp engines of the ENTERPRISE and sends it spiraling downwards to the surface of the planet Psi 2000.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at the N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people that I never met and that I never had no problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. They're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's walking to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the schrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure, fuck it, while I'm at it, why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe your dick's not so dumb.

It got me through high school.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My all time favourite is from Contact

"Small moves Ellie, small moves". - Perfect.

I do also like the one from Star Trek III

"Don't tell me, you come from outer space?"

"No, I come from Iowa, I only work in outer space".
0 likes
Eddie: They're armed.

Soap: What was that? Armed? What do you mean armed? Armed with what?

Eddie: Err, bad breath, colourful language, feather duster...what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

Soap: A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia.

- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Many more that I will post another time.
Lurker
0 likes
The longest day

" John has a long moustache "