Fall season and new shows

last reply
17 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
So, what new shows are you gonna watch or have already watched and like?

For me, it's Westworld and Timeless. Enjoyed both.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's only new to me, but I am in episode ten of season one of The Americans on my Roku 3. Terrific so far.
0 likes
I'm millimetres away from having my cord cut, but of the new shows that are options for me, Luke Cage on Netflix sounds interesting. Their Marvel shows have been good so far and this one has been getting fairly good word of mouth (save from racists complaining about the fact that it's about Black characters in Harlem).
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Westworld, I loved it and am looking forward to a whole season. I remember the movie from years ago starring Yul Brynner I believe.

I have taped Timeless but haven't watched it yet. Watched the first episode of the Exorcist but wasn't captivated. I'll give it a few more episodes and see what happens.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I watched Westworld yesterday and loved it. Really unsettling. Particularly the woman whose "role" it is to be by the guests. Robots with PTSD.

I am very slowly making my way through Walking Dead, season 6, now that it has been Netflixed (yes, that is now a verb).
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I am in love with Designated Survivor. It's Keifer Sutherland's new show.

If you haven't seen, you must check out.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you've never watched Longmire, chexk it out.
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Fall season..hmmm

Westworld..So far, Great show!
Luke Cage
Timeless
Designated Survivors
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Twilight zone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't watch tv much. 89th
Lurker
0 likes
I don't watch a lot of TV. I will curl up with a blanket and watch a movie once in awhile.
Lurker
0 likes
The Walking Dead!!! Only a few more days... feels like it's been forever
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The Night Of is excellent (I think it is last season, but I just discovered it).

Richard Price (he wrote Clockers, The Wanderers and Lush Life (AMAZING book), and was one of the writers on The Wire) co-wrote it.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Just watched Westworld. I think this will be very interesting. It certainly is different.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
Westworld is brilliant
Elementary
Blacklist
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone watched Narcos? I just added it.