Bloody Eggs.

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just felt a rant would be necessary. If anyone else just saw the woman throwing eggs at the judges on BGT... Is it just me that disgusts? Whether it is political or for the most important reason, is it really necessary to spoil someone else's chances at winning a competition? You might be thinking i'm a ranting idiot but all in all I think we have a permission to rant and I wanted to get other peoples views on it :P

I'm shell shocked. Get it? Ah... who doesn't love terrible jokes?

Also to add an actual point to this topic. What do people think of Britian's got talent? Should it just be scrapped or it worth keeping?
Lurker
0 likes
It should be scrapped. Instantly. A fucking DOG won last year and this year was just flipping annoying! I actually prefered The Voice.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the woman that threw the eggs should be named and shamed! I personally like Britain's Got Talent- I know a dog has won it but that dog was bloody good and I don't know if anyone has ever tried to train a dog but it is a lot harder than you think and takes some serious dedication And the latest winners may not be British but they are incredibly talented!