Lurker
0 likes
who watchs big brother
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do. I've watched it for the past 8 years now
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
BB is my summertime guilty pleasure .... I enjoy the craziness in that house!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't watch it anymore.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've seen every season ever.
Love Bug
0 likes
I am glad I am not the only one that thinks it is a wonderful guilty pleasure. Voyeurism into their crazy world makes my life seem......... Sort of normal. Plus, I love to try to pick out who will end up in the sack together.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
BB is my summertime guilty pleasure .... I enjoy the craziness in that house!!

Couldn't agree more. I've seen every season.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's my guilty pleasure as well. BBAD really sucks since they took it off Showtime, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
This season is crazy. So glad Devin is gone. He had the worst social game in the history of BB.

Devin was just awful at the game, although I did her an interview with him after he was evicted and he actually seemed different that he was in the house. He always seemed to let his need for control and feeding his ego to mess his game up, but he actually admitted to not playing the best game.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101

Devin was just awful at the game, although I did her an interview with him after he was evicted and he actually seemed different that he was in the house. He always seemed to let his need for control and feeding his ego to mess his game up, but he actually admitted to not playing the best game.

Didn't see the interview. I'm sure he probably is a nice guy outside of the house. Too bad he couldn't get it together in the house. I'll miss the eye-candy.
0 likes
BB is always delicious entertainment!!

I'm cheering for Donny .... and Nicole .... though some of the personalities are hilarious. Frankie is winning at the social game, and the boys (Zach, Cody, Hayden) are flying, so far, under the radar ....

Some of those girls .... sigh .... there's gotta be a catfight soon!

What's up the the Jocasta the Minister???
Lurker
0 likes
These girls need to get it together. Its so frustrating to watch them be picked off one by one by the guys when they know there is a massive guys alliance.
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
These girls need to get it together. Its so frustrating to watch them be picked off one by one by the guys when they know there is a massive guys alliance.

For sure .... they should have clued in when all four people nominated were female. If this continues along, it will be five guys at the end. But, I guess, if they've played a good game they deserve to be there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nicole is my favorite houseguest.
Lurker
0 likes
Is anyone else that watches this show as continually amazed as I am at the level of delusion that Caleb shows on an hourly basis?
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
Is anyone else that watches this show as continually amazed as I am at the level of delusion that Caleb shows on an hourly basis?

oh my god .... yes!! sooooo delusional!!!

I'm sad that Christine is still there after booting Nicole.

I am cheering for Donny .... but damn it .... Frankie, Zack, Cody and Derek will likely be the last 4sum. *barf*

Derek has been playing a great game (deserving to win, for sure) .... Frankie is definitely smart.

sigh .... I would love Donny to win

#TeamDonny