Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

American Horror Story

last reply
6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
WHO is the Actress who plays the young maid 'Moira' in this show?

The red-haired one in the stockings, black panties and the uniform who loves giving head?

I don't have the ability to post a photo, but if someone else could....

xx SF
Alex Breckenridge. This year it's different and called Amercian Horry Story The Asylum

Quote by chefkathleen
Alex Breckenridge. This year it's different and called Amercian Horry Story The Asylum

THAT'S the GIRL!!!

(God, she even has a hot NAME!!!)

Sexiest thing I've seen on TV in QUITE a while... There's a scene where she's on her hands and knees scrubbing a floor and... Oh Shit! (I said 'thing' and highlighted the scene where she's exquisitely submissive... I guess I secretly hate women...)

I DO NOT!

(And I'd eat french fries out of this one's worn panties...)

And Chef's!!! (Thanks, Love!)

xx SF
This show scares the hell out of me, will not watch it alone , will never go in the basement alone, this show freaks me out!!
You're welcome S. The theme song is creepy as well and has most people baffled. There's a repeating line,word or phrase that no one has been able to figure out. Starts at 15 seconds I believe and is repeated over and over.

Quote by chefkathleen
You're welcome S. The theme song is creepy as well and has most people baffled. There's a repeating line,word or phrase that no one has been able to figure out. Starts at 15 seconds I believe and is repeated over and over.

"Great Skirt"???????

('Cos Alexandra Breckenridge, (I get hard typing her fucking name) DOES have a Great Skirt...)

I need to take a few minutes out, Guys.....

xx SF