Login

A Short Video

last reply
7 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
With a running time of merely twelve minutes, this short drama delivers the emotional punch of a much longer piece. I think it's a masterclass in short storytelling.

I came across it by chance (youtube feed) and am posting it here because it deserves far more views than it has garnered so far

Writius Eroticus
0 likes
I love short films. And this one's a cracker, thank you for sharing it. Wow.

It's also here:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80jndp

and here:

https://vimeo.com/272934760

for those who don't want to fill Google's ad coffers.

I've written a couple of shorts that I've sadly never had the balls to shoot. Maybe I should...

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 111 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

0 likes
Quote by WannabeWordsmith
I love short films. And this one's a cracker, thank you for sharing it. Wow.

I've written a couple of shorts that I've sadly never had the balls to shoot. Maybe I should...

Have you shot creative footage, are a filmmaker as well as a writer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDesign
With a running time of merely twelve minutes, this short drama delivers the emotional punch of a much longer piece. I think it's a masterclass in short storytelling.

I came across it by chance (youtube feed) and am posting it here because it deserves far more views than it has garnered so far

Gorgeous film Luca. Thanks for sharing
Flummoxed by forums
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDesign
Have you shot creative footage, are a filmmaker as well as a writer?

I've only penned shorts and a screenplay so far. Never actually got as far as shooting the footage. On my list.

Been involved with a few film/TV projects by other people, though. Fun!

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 111 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite moving without sentimentality. People do do such things. I was stranded and homeless in Germany in winter with my whole family in a service station and an Italian woman insisted on giving us money for fuel.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Beautiful piece, Luca, thanks for sharing it with us.