1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Not sure if it should be called 50 Shades Shittier
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching that trailer was the first time I have had dealings with the franchise - and didn't give me an appetite for any more.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely will watch it.....I loved the first movie and look forward to the next one.

Like twilight....I didn't read the books.....I just saw the movie.

Looking forward to it.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
The Linebacker
0 likes
I can't believe Sonny Crockett let his daughter make movies like that. I bet Tubbs is disgusted. I'm boycotting Miami Vice reruns from now on.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
If it comes to HBO like Fifty Shades of Grey did, then I'll probably watch it if for nothing else... to see if it follows the book or veers off like the first one did. Either way, I won't go to the theater to see it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The Turkish Cat documentary KEDI blows Fifty Shades Darker out of the water at the box office in NYC.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Fifty Shades Worse than the first travesty to literature, which was 50 Shades Shittier than the terrible travesty to literature it was fanfictioned from, into an even worse travesty to film. I have no idea how it got funded. Again.

I'd rather watch a Gilbert Gottfried live interpretation/reading of it. Maybe have Sarah Silverman in there as well. Naturally to read the male POV.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Wait til I write Fifty Lengths Of Goober.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Wait til I write Fifty Lengths Of Goober.

Is that what you named your pecker, Buz?

If yes, why not go all out and just name it Fifty Fathoms of PAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Is that what you named your pecker, Buz?

If yes, why not go all out and just name it Fifty Fathoms of PAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!

Well, with Fifty Lengths Of Goober, I can have the characters can attend all those fancy social events like a Monster Truck Rally, Women's Mud Wrestlin' Night and Karaoke at Bubba's Beer Palace, and a Wet T-shirt Contest.

And instead of a BDSM Dungeon I can set it in a BDSM Barn. Nothing like a Dom in overalls and chewing tobacco when he spanks her over by the bushhogger.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually refuse to pay to watch it. I'll wait for it to go to HBO or something. I have a feeling it's worse than the first one.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Well, with Fifty Lengths Of Goober, I can have the characters can attend all those fancy social events like a Monster Truck Rally, Women's Mud Wrestlin' Night and Karaoke at Bubba's Beer Palace, and a Wet T-shirt Contest.

And instead of a BDSM Dungeon I can set it in a BDSM Barn. Nothing like a Dom in overalls and chewing tobacco when he spanks her over by the bushhogger.

That sounds more like the Texas Gangbang Massacre.