watching wife with ex-bfs

last reply
17 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy watching and knowing my wife having sex with other men. what are your thoughts if it would include sex with ex bf's?
Lurker
0 likes
My thoughts? It is none of any of our business. If both you and your wife are into that, so be it. I like hot chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream.
Lurker
0 likes
My thoughts? I can confirm Johns statement. I like pasta with tomato sauce.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
My thoughts? It is none of any of our business. If both you and your wife are into that, so be it. I like hot chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream.

hmm I like vanilla ice cream with hot white chocolate..yummy
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Not my thing at all. But knock yourself out. I don't pretend to understand every kink, but different strokes for different folks.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
If you both get off on it more power to you.

Enjoy
Lurker
0 likes
Stupid phone
Lurker
0 likes
If you both get off on it more power to you.

Enjoy
Lurker
0 likes
people fucking and cuming together how could it be bad
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
nothing wrong with it if you both enjoy it. i love seeing my husband with another girl, as long as both people are into it then it is good
Lurker
0 likes
all down to personnal preference
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Seems pointless to me - but if that's your thing, its fine by me.
Lurker
0 likes
If you enjoy it, awesome !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never done it but if he wanted it, and i was still on good terms with my ex sure, i think i would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well if i had a wife and is that would really make her happy yes. and i guess it would be fun to watch my wife being used differently.. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Not a chance in the world my hubby will agree to that!! And surely I won't like to see him have sex with somebody else. It won't be good for our marriage.
Lurker
0 likes
Thought provoking question! I'm aware that my wife had sex with at least 3 other guys, and enjoyed naked pre-intercourse play with a fourth. Although I'm not interested in turning the clock back and having her fucking these guys again with me watching, I'd love to "see a video" of at least the fourth guy showing my wife how to have sex play. The other three generally just took what they wanted. So the fourth is my hero in showing my wife that there was more to sex then just getting laid in a missionary position with no significant foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not married but I would not want that. Something is like poison honey, you can enjoy as you eat it, but after the pleasure, it can be deadly. I don't want to kill love in my heart just for a few min pleasure. It is just my idea, of course. I also respect what other people think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by _Atlantis
I am not married but I would not want that. Something is like poison honey, you can enjoy as you eat it, but after the pleasure, it can be deadly. I don't want to kill love in my heart just for a few min pleasure. It is just my idea, of course. I also respect what other people think

You have put it well. Great, however is supposed to give "a few min of (consenting) pleasure" not "kill love in your heart".
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I understand the thrill in watching your partner with someone else, and if that's something you're both into and you're secure in your relationship, then more power to you.

However, I would advise caution when involving ex-partners, given the emotional baggage that may come with those relationships. It may add an extra level of complexity to an already complicated situation.

Good luck.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.