wanting to share wife..help

last reply
9 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey trying to find the best way to talk to my wife about possible sharing her with another guy of her choice. Is this normal? To want to wattch her have sex with another giy while I watch or join in.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Isn't it considered to be normal - to enjoy conversations with your significant other (or wife) or yanno...even your fuckbuddy/cumslut slave pet?

What are you afraid of, Dave? Don't you already know your wife well enough to broach this subject with her? We don't know her (or you)...but you two should know each other, I'm thinking.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Site administrator
0 likes
Please define 'normal' particularly in the context of this site .. lol. Surely you have a view on whether that is something she would like to do. As to the best way of talking to her about it you are the only person I would think that can answer that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love the thought, it has taken me two years and my wife is finally willing and ready. we are meeting a guy next week that will fulfill both our fantacies....he is 10"s and a bi black. I can't wait to see her take his cock and then share him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't wait til my husband has that conversation with me. I can only hope.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think there's such a thing as normal. I've had the same thoughts, but don't think my wife is willing to even hear it, but much less do it. But so far it's a nice fantasy that allows me to be submissive and humiliated sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just my thoughts...

if u have to ask strangers

do you think she might say no?

talk to your wife

if you cant communicate your deepest desires..to her

they will not become a reality
Lurker
0 likes
Apart from allegedly "breaking a ", have you deeply thought about why you want to do this? There's always some exchange to be made, action and then consequences. How would you feel if you arranged it and she wanted to leave you for the "third party", just as an example. And trust me it happens. Do you really get a sexual thrill from cuckolding or is it just one of those "Well, everyone else is doing it..."? Ask yourself the questions, think about your answers, the discuss it with your wife and see what her thoughts about it are before you go running off to recruit a stranger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best to start by taking her out to someplace like an off-premise swingers or Lifestyle club or resort [do not confuse with nudist resort]. That way you 2 can meet the people, instead of trusting internet bio's and she will, hopefully, see some folks she likes. Just don't be surprised if she'd rather try a woman first.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not weird at all Dave. at the end of the day, the best way to approach her with this is head on. sit down with her and give her a massage. talk to her and let her know you have an idea you want to throw at her. you are releasing endorphans into her body w the massage so the thought may be more appealing to her. if she says no, then you are no further behind; right back where you have started