0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by secretsandlies
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Guest
Hello Olivia

I don't agree with your advice - but hey that's what makes this a fun and exciting world... differences of opinion...To the next post and beyond!

As with any advice/guidance provided here, it is for the reader to decide what next steps they are to take..to take on board the advice or not to take it on board.

We all have different world views and frames of reference..ours are simply different...and that is ok..life would be a little boring if we all agreed with each other...wouldn't you agree?

Til next time...surprised)

Now this is the correct way to get your point across, Mr. Secretsandlies. Everyone else take note.

Declare your opinions in a snarky manner...then delete your account so you don't have to face any possible rebuttal. This is a smooth move, Ex-lax.

Rebut away well made male..I did indeed delete my account, but not for the reasons you assume. It came to my attention that you had something to say regarding my comment and how you felt it was snarky! So I reactivated the account, to give you the opportunityfor rebuttal. So I await your rebuttal. I may not be well made but a coward I am not.

I did feel I had made my point, we could have continued toing and froing but we would never have agreed. I've re-read my comment and cannot see anythinh "snarky" but I guess I would say that wouldn't I.

Olivia, they may also be on my couch too...

I await your rebuttal well made male and olivia and anyone else too who would like to contribute to this interesting topic.

Secretsandlies

You've been snarky (imo) in this thread a few times now. And it is a common practice (I've been here almost 2 years to witness this behavior) @ Lush for people to either not get their way and huff off in a fit of internet anger or to declare themself the winner in an internet disagreement or pointed argument...deleting their account and then coming back a week or a month or - as in your case, mere hours to set up a new account.

Some get scolded for posting rude comments or photographs (repeatedly). What's their solution? Account deletion.
Some take offense when their flirtations and come'ons are not well received by other members. Solution? Account deletion.
Some have a falling out with other members over any variety of commentary. Or maybe they just realized they were flirting with a man when they thought it was a super model. Again, the solution is to delete account and start over.

I really fail to see how a person could accidentally delete their account. Gav has idiot proofed the process pretty darn well.

So, if you weren't being snarky and you, ahem...accidentally deleted your account - my apologies.

I've been here awhile and I'm also a bit cynical and jaded.

Or perhaps...I'm just overly observant.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, well made male, you've certainly got me pegged haven't you? Here I was thinking I'd fooled you into thinking I accidentally deleted my account. The deletion was simply because I'd had enough, I do believe I ended the post and had no more to say, curiosity led me to view the thread to see what Olivia had to say, it was then that I noticed your comment about being snarky! I pondered for a few hours and felt compelled to reactivate and allow you or anyone else the chance to rebut!

It seemed important to you and on balance you may have been correct. So I'm here for the purpose of rebuttal. Not an assessment of why I deleted the account.

So, use your two years of lush experience to rebut to your hearts content.

I am big enough and ugly enough to look after myself.

Til the next rebuttal opportunity!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
What about the mixed signals? I'm not just talking about a guy misinterpreting a girl's smile or her nice gesture of buying you a cup of coffee. I'm talking about those friends who will sit on your lap to share your drink. Fish for compliments about their bodies. The ones that tend to tell you things like, "God, if you were my guy we'd have so much fun all the time." Shit like that.

Dont get me wrong, I know this is all part of the game men and women play and I understand that all this type of behavior isn't always intentional or well thought out. But some dudes are more desperate than others and take anything short of, "fuck off creep," as a come on.

Sometimes women fail to realize certain guys in their lives are their friends BECAUSE they want to be more. Or they know this but choose to ignore it. Sometimes it's not just a guy being sneaky and acting like friends to try and get in that later. Sometimes it is though. But sometimes women like to test shit out when they are in the right mood.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by secretsandlies
Well, well made male, you've certainly got me pegged haven't you? Here I was thinking I'd fooled you into thinking I accidentally deleted my account. The deletion was simply because I'd had enough, I do believe I ended the post and had no more to say, curiosity led me to view the thread to see what Olivia had to say, it was then that I noticed your comment about being snarky! I pondered for a few hours and felt compelled to reactivate and allow you or anyone else the chance to rebut!

It seemed important to you and on balance you may have been correct. So I'm here for the purpose of rebuttal. Not an assessment of why I deleted the account.

Please email this back to someone who gives a hoot. We'll probably see you again, in a few weeks (or months)...this place is as addictive as...well, as stalking Dancing_Doll's profile photo albums.

My apologies to Olivia and all other interested Lushies.

I'm off to pull more weeds out of the garden.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by secretsandlies

Please email this back to someone who gives a hoot. We'll probably see you again, in a few weeks (or months)...this place is as addictive as...well, as stalking Dancing_Doll's profile photo albums.

[img][/img]

My apologies to Olivia and all other interested Lushies.

I'm off to pull more weeds out of the garden.[/quote

Wow, that's a lot of effort from a well made male who doesn't give a hoot! Similar to your protestations of being a dude the well made male doth protesteth toomuch! I noticed that you posted the comment about my snarky behaviour after the deletion of the account! Hmmm curious, did that ake you feel like a well made male?

I was going to let your comment go, but hey, you've got my full attention now! So ill stick around and show everyone that you are a fraud! See ya! Dude....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear Magical_felix,

Yes, I know those girls (and guys). I think it's natural that we all want attention and validation, even from our platonic friends. Women might dress and flirt and enjoy knowing that she's making her friend-zone boy drool into his Heineken as he watches her on the dance floor, grooving like a stripper without a pole, maybe even winking at him for added effect.

It can be a bit of a cock tease, right?

Some women are flirty and as you wisely noticed, they like to play games and fish for compliments and attention.

One easy way to figure out her true intentions is to call her on it. If she teasingly says "God, if you were my man tonight, we'd have so much fun," then say something playful like "Ok, I'll be your man tonight. What's on the menu?" Calling her on the bluff is the fastest way to figure out how she really feels. If her smile fades when she realizes that you're serious and she says "damn Felix, I was just kidding with you," then you know she is all talk, no action.

I have a lovely friend that is a notorious cock-tease. She will flirt and push the innuendos all day long because it's a bit of a power and ego trip for her. But when someone actually calls her on it, or steps up to the plate, she freezes like a deer caught in the headlights and runs away.

My advice: call her bluff and see how she responds.

She might just be a tease, but she might also be wanting to move things into the 'fuckbuddy zone' or 'friends with benefits zone'. If you are both fun, open-minded and equally attractive people, this can be a great zone to play in.

Olivia xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Good to see democracy and freedom of speech in action.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Thanks! That is great advice! I should start making these bitches friends with benefits. And here I was worried about ruining a great friendship. Next time she's grinding her ass on my crotch cause I'm such a swell guy I won't hold back from letting thinks just pop up and see where it goes from there. A blow job on the way to the airport next time she needs a ride is in order too. I gotta start thinking more with my dick and stop being mr. Nice guy.

I like this new forum section.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Thanks! That is great advice! I should start making these bitches friends with benefits. And here I was worried about ruining a great friendship. Next time she's grinding her ass on my crotch cause I'm such a swell guy I won't hold back from letting thinks just pop up and see where it goes from there. A blow job on the way to the airport next time she needs a ride is in order too. I gotta start thinking more with my dick and stop being mr. Nice guy.

I like this new forum section.

Dude...
A FWB I've known carnally, since January 2000 (fewer than 2 dozen hookups since)...has always enjoyed flirting hard with me when she and I bump into one another (unplanned) at various nightclubs around our Metro area. She and I have similar taste in entertainment and meat markets.

Since I met her in a Gentleman's Club in 1996...and I know her personality...I play along. 99% of the time, I know I'm not getting invited back to her house to provide her meat filling for her sandwich - but she's a fun woman and likes to cut loose and I like to mess around a bit too - as I am sure you do, also. And ... everyone else, men and women, take note. Michelle's often the starter log on everyone's fireplace, if you catch my drift. That's the entertaining aspect of her personality shining through. She's not an attention whore so much as she's just incredibly self aware and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about her...All while maintaining everyone's respect and fueling lotsa lust which will go unsatisfied (towards her). She picks and chooses who she wishes to be with ... and more often, those times she just goes home alone.

I consider her a great friend. And not just because she occasionally invites me to bust a nut.