last reply
3 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Olivia,

I am at a point in my life where I need to overcome my shyness. I am 21 years old who has'nt never been able to approach girls and talk to them. I am 6 ft tall, athletic build on the verge of moderate muscularity. Short back hair. (0.5 mm long with matching beard) Naturally tanned skin.
I get a decent amount of attention, but can't pluck up the courage to talk to them. I am still a virgin although get away when asked by others. I am eager to break my viginity as I feel ashamed at times. Average looks never been told or heard I'm ugly instead always hear the opposite from other people. I even had a fan club whilst high school/college unfortunately I did'nt know what to do. It comes to apoint where it affects me on a daily basis where I miss opportuinities constantly to flirt with girls/ask them out. One of the reasons for my lack of self confidence may be that I have a small penis. 3 inches fully erect to be more precise.

What can I do to overcome my shyness and be improve self confidence?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the way you write this, it appears that you know you have a lot to offer. You are aware "logically" that you are attractive to others. Your inhibitions obviously arise from the fact that you fear that if you proceed to flirting, dating and sex that you will ultimately be rejected for having a small penis, so you tend to avoid situations (consciously or subconsciously) that may lead to this possibility.

The first step is in accepting your shortcomings. Let's talk about the penis size issue:

The vaginal canal is approx 3-5 inches long in length, but can expand to accommodate larger sizes. There are different positions you can use that will achieve deeper penetration. There is also a lot more to sex than just intercourse. In reality many women can't even achieve orgasm from intercourse alone. You can become well skilled at oral pleasures, rub her clit while penetrating her or you can experiment with anal sex since this will give you a tighter-feel overall.

There are also toy-aids you can get called extenders that will lengthen your penis should you end up in a relationship with a size-queen:

Extenders
Also known as a PPA, this hollow, penis-shaped dildo fits over your own penis. You can use these to increase the length or width of your penis, to sustain or simulate an erection, or just because you feel like having a different penis for the day.

Men with erectile dysfunction love extenders, which help them simulate the thrusting that accompanies traditional intercourse. But don't think that other men can't use them too, even men who are more than satisfied with the length and girth of their members. Using a sex toy is all about trying new things!

In reality though, if we are talking about relationships, it's unlikely that most women will just veto you as a potential mate just because of penis size if all the other things are in place. For some women penis size is important, and for others it's not. Many women are happy to work around something like this in order to achieve mutual sexual satisfaction. Just remember to think outside the box and be open-minded when it comes to sex and playtime. Many men consider sex to just be the old "in and out" and rely on their penis too much to provide total satisfaction. Be creative and you will be a refreshing change for many women.

Now in terms of your shyness, this is going to come with gaining more self-confidence and getting over your fears of rejection. The important thing to remember is that everyone gets rejected at some point or another. Yes, it's probably going to happen to you too. It's not that big of a deal. Just get out there and start talking to girls and see what happens. You're sitting on the proverbial edge of the swimming pool, afraid to dive in. There's no easy way around this. You just need to get into the water and start getting experience and practice... self-confidence will increase the more you put yourself out there and start living life and all it's ups and downs. Be brave and just remember that penis size does not define a real man.
The Linebacker
0 likes
So I guess running naked through a crowded park is not a good suggestion for overcoming shyness?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
So I guess running naked through a crowded park is not a good suggestion for overcoming shyness?

Did that work for you Buz? LOL