last reply
9 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Dear Aunt Olivia,
I am eighteen and a female. I've been in a steady relationship for several months, but have had various sex partners. I ... have always been able to make myself orgasm from rubbing my clit but never by fingering myself or by penetration/toys.

Obviously, when I was younger this wasn't such a big deal. However, now that I have become increasingly sexually active, I'm wanting answers! I've been dying to experience what it feels like to orgasm during sex... Since, I never have. Don't get me wrong, it feels good, but it just doesn't feel like I am climaxing... Like when I rub my clit. My boyfriend understands and always does oral with me afterwards to get me off but I would love to be able to cum during sex from penetration alone!

Why haven't I and how can I? I don't understand... Is it just not possible for some girls??

Thanks...
Lauren

Edited to remove mention of underage activities.

-- Lush Staff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lots of people have this...

so use your vibrator or digits as he does you

relax

sex is about pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're 18, there's plenty of time to see what the future brings.

For a long time I didn't cum during sex (other than anal), I'd get myself off afterwards while he laid next to me getting his breath back. In a four and a half year relationship I came during sex twice, once was after a particularly steamy chat with a friend on lush, so it didn't even have anything to do with my boyfriend! There were plenty of other orgasms but, like you, I wondered what was going on, especially as there were times when it would feel amazing and still nothing. Well, it turns out he just didn't do it for me. Since splitting up with him it's been a completely different story, now, instead of wondering if I will cum, I wonder how many times.

Relax, have fun and experiment, try different things with your boyfriend and see what happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have the same problem but i have found that i can have an orgasm with my vibrator when having sex.... just get your partner to work with you and talk to them about it and do what feels good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're probably not getting enough stimulation through penetration. It's probably safe to say that most women don't. The majority of the nerve endings are in the clit. If you get much closer to orgasm through foreplay before penetration, that might help, Also, if you don't want to stimulate your clit directly during intercourse, there are positions where the guy can do that for you while he continues thrusting at a pace that will keep him ready until you come.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
0 likes
I totally understand and it can be frustrating. I think what makes it worse for me is that I end up over thinking it, like "why haven't I cum yet?", which only makes it worse. I agree with the others that sometimes it is a matter of the person you are with and also the case that most girls don't cum through penetration.

H x
Lurker
0 likes
It's not always about the finish line. Sometimes the race is more enjoyable
Lurker
0 likes
I used to never have problems getting wet. Now I am in a monogamous seriosu relationship and I have issues getting wet. Ofcourse we do not do alot of foreplay, which could be part of the problem how do I get my guy to want longer foreplay where it is not always about sucking his cock?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Wolf69
It's not always about the finish line. Sometimes the race is more enjoyable

Tell that to the people who didn't medal in the Olympics.

Orgasm-less sex is frustrating if that's the only kind of sex you're experiencing. And it's rather selfish if it doesn't concern you that your partner doesn't reach that point of pleasure.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ashflower
I used to never have problems getting wet. Now I am in a monogamous seriosu relationship and I have issues getting wet. Ofcourse we do not do alot of foreplay, which could be part of the problem how do I get my guy to want longer foreplay where it is not always about sucking his cock?

Getting him to want longer foreplay could be a problem. Getting him to provide longer foreplay, long enough for you to get wet, depends on whether he wants to please you enough. I would suggest that getting you wet before you'll suck his cock might be an incentive.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust