last reply
17 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear Olivia,

My wife has a fantasy which she makes me perform on a regular basis, and I desperately need advice.

In our sex games, she insists I dress up as a burglar with black trousers and sweater, white sneakers and balaclava, she locks the house and pretends to be asleep. I have to break a small window to get my hand through to reach the door lock, and then head to the bedroom, where the whole forced fantasy comes into play. She's never been hotter between the sheets. Vanilla sex just does nothing for her.

One time the neighbours called the police, which excited her even more.

It's costing me a fortune in window repairs, I cut my hand once, and I've had to call a dozen different glaziers this year alone, so they don't ask questions about all the apparent break-ins.

What should I do?

MrPlow
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mrplow if I were in that situation I would just break a glass bottle from inside the house since it is only for the sound effect, then reach to unlock the door. It may prevent any future cuts and the police being called. You would also not have to get the window fixed each time. If you truly do not want to fix the glass each time just have it replaced with lexan/ plexiglass so that it can't be broken.

She may have another fantasy in which you could try also. To me that sounds like fun! I may not look as good as Olivia but that's my advice.
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by mrplow

What should I do?

MrPlow

Heh, you would probably complain if you won the $40 million lottery, wouldn't ya?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
learn to pick a lock? itd be cheaper and more like a burgular
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Send all future bills to jeff from lushstories.com. Problem solved.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The next time you break the window depending on if isn't in the same room with ur wife record the sound or download some different glass breaking sounds then play that and no more glass repairs, cuts, or cops. Just a suggestion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This kind of reluctance fantasy is very common with women. Some women, especially those that are used to having to be in control during their non-sexual life, relish the idea of losing control and being dominated, especially in an expected way. Now this doesn't mean that your wife actually would ever want to "really" have her hand forced when it comes to sex, but this kind of reluctance role-play is definitely very normal.

The real question is... does it excite you?

Window repairs, stitches in your hand and the cops showing up at your house with tasers drawn probably don't really signal a boner-alert for you. It appears that you need to have a conversation with your wife about how often she wants to indulge this kind of role play. Compromise is in order, especially if this is not really something that you enjoy on the same level.

Maybe you can just do it on special occasions and she can leave the front door open. As others have already wisely suggested, come inside very quietly and pull the balaclava over your face after you've entered the house. Then have a cheap glass vase in a plastic bag ready and stomp on it with your boot after you've entered the house. She'll get the illusion of breaking glass and burglar-mayhem, and you can save on window repairs.

Most female reluctance fantasies are focused more on how the man acts during the role-play and less on the special effects.

The key is to enjoy role-play but keep potential financial costs and jail time to a minimum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope you don't mind me offering my two cents. I'm in a relationship with a guy who is not particularly confident or demanding in the bedroom, but like your wife I like to be dominated once in a while. But, for me, having to give instructions on how takes a lot of the thrill out of it. Is it the specific scenario that turns your wife on, or is it the general appeal of being dominated?

If this is something you enjoy doing, you might want to suggest - no wait, don't suggest, demand - different scenarios. Chances are if she likes the scenario you've described, she'd love you taking control in terms of the decision making process. Tell her you don't need to break in through the window, because you stole a key and could enter the house at any time and maybe this time you'll "break in" while she's in the bath or washing the dishes (take her forcefully over the kitchen table maybe?). Perhaps you could arrange to "kidnap" her from the house and take her to a hotel room.

Basically my point is, she's requesting this role play, but the nature of the role play suggests to me she would get even hotter if she didn't have to request at all. Just something to think about.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
Dear Olivia,

What should I do?

MrPlow

Just break in throught he screen!
Clumeleon
0 likes
I agree with Mistress_of_words (she is so wise).

Also, you should write a story about it. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Has the thought crossed your mind of what might happen if you actually had a real home invasion when you weren't home. Here's the wife thinking you've planned something special....I hate to think of the possibilities.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
She'd probably get off on that shit^

Listen man, what you have to do is start surprising your chick while she's doing something noisy. Grab your mask and get into character, get a half a stalk going then wait... Wait until she's in the shower, using a blender, exercising with her headphones or whatever. Since she's doing something noisy she probably won't factor in the breaking the window element since she'll be so surprised anyway. Come up from behind and do the hand on the mouth thing and put your other between her legs. I think the surprise element and the first few seconds of 'holy shit this might be real' will make her go ape shit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
Has the thought crossed your mind of what might happen if you actually had a real home invasion when you weren't home. Here's the wife thinking you've planned something special....I hate to think of the possibilities.

This is a very real possibility. Role-play is one thing but if your kinky significant other is going to be taken by complete surprise, try to give her a window of time as to when she can vaguely expect this. As in, "sometime this week, don't be surprised if something unexpected happens"...

There have been cases where an amorous husband playing the lusty burglar ended up getting accidentally shot or maimed by a wife that wasn't clued in to the game and thought she was under real attack. Fighting back is a natural response and if she has anything she can use as a weapon nearby or has self-defense skills, you could unexpectedly be in trouble.

Cases of mistaken identity happen all the time. Just look at this unrelated but unfortunate example:

Remember to play safe and know what your partner wants and expects. And in these cases, Olivia always recommends having a safe word picked out ahead of time so that your wife can stop the situation if the role-play gets too intense or rough for her tastes. Assuming that your partner will enjoy a more intense experience just because she is enjoying this current role-play scenario would be a mistake. It's best to understand her limitations first and then work within those perimeters when coming up with a kinky surprise for her.

Communication is key.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some good advice there.

Thanks Olivia and everyone else.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry guts , but some men should learn to shut up , get naked and give their lady's exactly what they desire , before they look elses where . Dave x
Lurker
0 likes
[code][/code]Sorry guts , but some men should learn to shut up , get naked and give their lady's exactly what they desire , before they look elses where . Dave x [img][/img]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had a girl that liked this exact thing too. to avoid any confusion: my advice is that you hide in a closet, or a room somewhere so you don't have to damage anything.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Go with it dude!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am ALL for acting out your fantasy

i mean my closet is full of wigs, wings, boots, toys lingerie...

But when u need HOME repairs to get off...something is wrong

a fantasy is that until someone gets hurt..then it becomes a might bit twisted

when the cops get called...it is time for an intervention

or maybe her turn to play the damn BUGGER"ler

if you can't get wicked hot just being your man..then the problem lies with you...

the great thing about sex is it is vanilla, chocolate or rainbow sherbert....bu even kinky sex gets boring if that is all u get

If she cant get hot acting out YOUR top ten....then she needs a trip to Dr. Drew...Sex is about two people and their needs

solo masturbation is about one

put the mask on her and you play helpless victim....

then lock her ass outside and let her deal with the cops