My dilemma ,,just need advice??

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My sports club is my go to place at the moment. Have lots of friends around my age mid 20s that love a night out and little drinking n eating . Have been going here awhile and one board member has taken a shine to me .
Some nights he buys me drinks ,others he will sit down and have a meal with our group . We are all big football players , all over 6ft tall .
It happened one night after some serious drinking ,, Doug I will call him,, offered to drop me off home as it was on his way . We were driving a bit and he said ,How about we call in and have a coffee at my place ?
Walking through the front door ,he calls out ,Guess whos here to say hello ? His wife walked into the room in her dressing gown and said ,Hello darlin Ive heard all about you ,nice to meet you..
Here I am late at night sitting at the dining table drinking coffee with Dougs wife along side . The dressing gown is now wide open in front,, with her very large breasts on show.I am really trying not to be obvious but the discomfort
in my jeans is not good . Doug says to me after his wife left the room ,, Joanne has the hots for you and would love you to screw her .

I am now little nervous ,trying to work out what is happening Here is one of our sports club officials offering me his wife to screw who I have never met. She sat along side of me for about an hour engaged in small talk.
She would be about 50 ,medium height ,little chubby but very sexy to go with it.Doug would be 60 . He finally says,, do you feel up to it because you will have a great time?
Hell why not ,I finally say. Ok lets go and see Joanne ,she might have a surprise for you.

I am now standing in their large bedroom taking of my clothes as she asked ,Joanne is under a white satin sheet propped up on couple pillows ,she now flips off the sheet to expose her white underwear . I am now ready to go,
I jump into bed with her with fondling and tongue kissing happening . Its not long till Im inside her giving her a good screwing . Now being a hotblooded young twenty year old is over little too soon for Joanne.

Here is my delema , Joanne now wants me to spend a night with them,making sure she gets maximum joy from the occasion. Doug will be in the room dressed in some of Joannes underwear .
She also asked me if I would wear some of her lingerie as Doug would get off watching us.

So if I say no what will happen back at the Sports club? While I am with Joanne does that mean Doug will join too? Its just really puzzling to which way to go ????????
Just to finish ,,Joanne was a great screw ,best ive had so far,,I want to go again but not sure of my choice ???????????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't Olivia supposed to answer most of these? This forum seems full of amateur sex therapists - like me! I wouldn't even answer unless so many other people were already jumping in.

Of course, I don't really know what is going on inside of this couple's marriage. It's another one of those cases that's good as fiction but not so much as reality. You said you're only twenty? This older couple seems to be putting a lot of pressure on you. Plus the husband was initially doing some "serious drinking." I guess you were too. How about the wife?

Maybe it's just fun and games - for the moment. Proceed with caution, but you're already pretty far into it. If it becomes a really uncomfortable situation for you, make yourself scarce at the sports club for a while. Or, as painful as it might be, consider simply quitting it. I don't think you owe these two any explanations if you bailout.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Ok will put on my Witches hat and throw a comment in here.

First of all if I'm hanging around in a slightly open bath robe letting you a comparative stranger see my tits without a hint of embarrassment that means I've done this before and you're the latest in a long line I've done this to. Otherwise I'd be far more nervous, uncertain and blushing madly, which you haven't mentioned.
So this is just some fun and games for the pair of them.

Secondly I'm an impulsive girl and if I was given the chance to grab me some older woman loving I could well have taken the chance.

You've dipped a toe in the water so you at least know what you're getting into.

What I'd strongly recommend is making a short list of questions.
How attractive did you find the wife?
How did you feel with the husband watching you?
How did you feel during your sexual experience with this older woman?
How do you feel about wearing women's underwear?
Is there any element you're not entirely happy with?
Is this something you'd want to do more than once?

Then sit, look at your answers and listen to your intuition.
It could be the start of a wonderful sexual adventure or something you don't ever want to repeat.

I've done reckless things when I was younger and sometimes they were amazing experiences and sometimes they didn't work out.
I'd suggest giving yourself time to see how you feel about each question separately then together.
It may be you're happy to get stuck in , would like to change a few things or want to run away screaming

All are perfectly rational, reasonable responses to this situation.
Hope that gives you some food for thought.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do it and write a story about it. Or else don’t do it but still write the story.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge