Masterbating wife

last reply
9 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife has been masturbating in bed at least 3 days a week ! The thing is she waits till she thinks I'm asleep and then she goes to town! The part I don't understand is when I confronted her and try to make a night out of it she flew off the handle! She denied doing it? Look we have a Queen size bed and I can feel the movement and hear the breathing and the sound of her being wet! Wetter than she has ever gotten with me! It sounds like someone's doing a cannonball in a pool! I was turned on at first but being denied any intimacy it's getting old! She has cheated before I don't know if that has anything to do with it? That's for a different question!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most people will NEVER admit to masturbating. I have no problems admitting, it as I do it regularly. My gf and I can often have a personal session without involving the other. We both understand and accept the fact we like it alone at times.
In your case - Actions speak louder than words - position yourself closer to her in bed and while she is doing it slide over and put your hand over hers before she realises what is happening and finish it off for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's a bit too much to pitch in and help her, simple arrange yourself to enjoy the view and slowly start masturbating, yourself.... An alternative too, is start yourself, letting her know it's o.k. to be open about masturbation. Keep your mouth shut until she makes a statement or question.... then only refer back you how horny you are thinking of her enjoying herself... if she started first, again relate only to how horny you got thinking of watching her pleasure....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women who deny that, especially if she is your wife is probably keeping more from you....she probably doesn't call your name, doesn't tell you if she is horny instead she will expect you to please her and make life all about her...better find an attorney or if you want to try counseling
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jessm
My wife has been masturbating in bed at least 3 days a week ! The thing is she waits till she thinks I'm asleep and then she goes to town! The part I don't understand is when I confronted her and try to make a night out of it she flew off the handle! She denied doing it? Look we have a Queen size bed and I can feel the movement and hear the breathing and the sound of her being wet! Wetter than she has ever gotten with me! It sounds like someone's doing a cannonball in a pool! I was turned on at first but being denied any intimacy it's getting old! She has cheated before I don't know if that has anything to do with it? That's for a different question!

Do you tell her things like 'you sound like a cannonball in a pool'? That's quite off putting.

Maybe you should consider the words you're using with her when you try to talk about it. Check your vocabulary and consider the the impact that word choices have on someone - who's embarrassed - when their embarrassment is highlighted by talking about it. It can be meant to be sensitive or caring but come across as being ridiculed and insulted.

Further, sometimes masturbation is great BECAUSE the other person isn't in the picture. That might seem offensive, but I get myself off all the time (sometimes in bed while he's asleep) and in those situations the last things I would feel like doing is my husband. Sometimes I'm pissed with him and don't want him involved in my sexual satisfaction at all. sometimes I want to get myself off when he clearly doesn't want anything to do with me, either.

Perhaps it's the sign of a broken marriage in my case . . . or perhaps it's a sign that he's not the most satisfying and attentive sexual partner anymore. Either way, what I fantasize when I'm pleasuring myself isn't something I've ever really engaged (thought about, I mean) comfortably during sex. So the two will never really cross over for me. Being confronted by it would just make me keep it more of a secret.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I agree with Metilda, that phrasing is extremely important when discussing sex. If you used that terminology with your wife, I would not blame her for losing a certain amount of interest. As a side note before I get into it, if she is getting wetter than she ever has with you while masturbating, you might want to either accept that she as the person who can feel those sensations from a first person perspective, knows better how to make that happen than you.

Alternatively, you could turn your attention to improving skills, and you could. This isn't meant to be insulting, or to say that you aren't or can't be a satisfying sexual partner, just that for whatever reason, that chemistry has settled down for a while. Don't assume it's permanent.

If she has a history of cheating, you might want to address that directly. There's a good chance it's correlated to a lack of satisfaction, or, alternatively she fetishizes cheating or the notion of multiple partners in a specific way. Many other reasons could and probably do factor in as well, but I'm focusing on these for now. Though I realize I am biased toward this option, polyamory or an open relationship may suit you better. In your other post you talked about how it turns you on, the more you think about it. I'm sure that brings up some conflicted feelings, but in an open relationship you can seek out other sex partners as well, without the guilt associated with cheating. If she does fetishize the cheating itself, she'll likely find ways to continue despite being open - typically by crossing any boundaries that are set, which is why I recommend against boundaries in a case like this.

In a polyamorous relationship, you would both be able to seek out additional romantic partners, as well as sexual. You may find that this is the best way for you to both get your needs met. You get to keep all the things you love about your wife and she loves about you, and find others you connect with who fill other needs, sexual or otherwise. I will give you the following advice, though: it is harder to be poly as a man, than it is as a woman. You will have a harder time finding dates than your wife will, but be persistent, and for the love of all things holy, be confident.

As I say though, I am biased toward that being a good idea. If you are not interested in that, I still recommend a subtler approach than the others in this thread so far.

- - - - - -

Quote by Meggsy
Most people will NEVER admit to masturbating.

Disagree. Most people will not admit to masturbating on a specific occasion if they are interrogated about it. Most people are not naive enough to say that they don't masturbate if asked in an appropriate circumstance, they just don't like to feel bad about it.

Quote by doctorlove
...better find an attorney or if you want to try counseling

This is terrible advice. I mean, try counseling if you want, but in most parts of the U.S. (where I"m assuming you are bsaed on how you write), you'll never find a therapist who is sex positive enough for that to work in a reasonable amount of time. Furthermore, don't get a lawyer if you have any inkling you'd like to salvage your relationship with your wife, which yes, is obviously experiencing some strain at the moment.

Quote by Meggsy
Actions speak louder than words - position yourself closer to her in bed and while she is doing it slide over and put your hand over hers before she realises what is happening and finish it off for her.
This is also unbelievably bad advice. If you do that, and she does not consent (even if you think there is implied consent, which to be honest, it sounds like there isn't) this is wildly unacceptable. Without a doubt, this would be categorized as sexual assault. Don't do it.

Quote by Metilda
Further, sometimes masturbation is great BECAUSE the other person isn't in the picture. That might seem offensive, but I get myself off all the time (sometimes in bed while he's asleep) and in those situations the last things I would feel like doing is my husband. Sometimes I'm pissed with him and don't want him involved in my sexual satisfaction at all. sometimes I want to get myself off when he clearly doesn't want anything to do with me, either.

This is reasonably sound advice, but I would add that there are many reasons a person may want to masturbate without you. I realize that it can be frustrating to be denied a sexual outlet from someone you love, but that really is her option. With that in mind, you should continue to ask calmly about it, but accept it when she says no. If she is totally unwilling to talk about it, that is indicative of a larger problem.

- - - - - -

I hope some of this is useful advice. Don't be hasty or act rashly, and I bet you'll be alright.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife and I had been married for about 25 years when I noticed that she had started masturbating frequently in bed after she thought I was asleep. We had always had a very low key sex life and I didn't think she enjoyed sex, she certainly didn't give me any pleasure over and above what felt like a "duty" fuck once a month. Like your wife mine denied she was doing it. She was not nearly so noisy about it, she was much more discrete, she had never been a "moaner". On those occasions when I reached over to her (and this was never appreciated or encouraged however gently I tried) and it was obvious what she was doing, she would first deny it then say she couldn't sleep or she was doing it to release stress.

Finally after about a year I put two and two together and realized most of her nightly sessions coincided with visits with her Spanish teacher (started with one lesson a week but increased over the year so that she was seeing him 3 times in the week and often on the week end when she told me was visiting girlfriends).

I always found her masturbating incredibly sexy and hoped we might use it to improve our sex life. It turned out to be another symptom of the death of our marriage. Even when she admitted she had started fucking the teacher I couldn't help being pleased for her as she said she was enjoying sex for the first time in her life. Our problems could not be sorted out in therapy and within two years we separated.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by protantum
My wife and I had been married for about 25 years when I noticed that she had started masturbating frequently in bed after she thought I was asleep. We had always had a very low key sex life and I didn't think she enjoyed sex, she certainly didn't give me any pleasure over and above what felt like a "duty" fuck once a month. Like your wife mine denied she was doing it. She was not nearly so noisy about it, she was much more discrete, she had never been a "moaner". On those occasions when I reached over to her (and this was never appreciated or encouraged however gently I tried) and it was obvious what she was doing, she would first deny it then say she couldn't sleep or she was doing it to release stress.

Finally after about a year I put two and two together and realized most of her nightly sessions coincided with visits with her Spanish teacher (started with one lesson a week but increased over the year so that she was seeing him 3 times in the week and often on the week end when she told me was visiting girlfriends).

I always found her masturbating incredibly sexy and hoped we might use it to improve our sex life. It turned out to be another symptom of the death of our marriage. Even when she admitted she had started fucking the teacher I couldn't help being pleased for her as she said she was enjoying sex for the first time in her life. Our problems could not be sorted out in therapy and within two years we separated.

Being pleased for her, wish mine thought the same about me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any Naughty wives wanting to masturbate on cam, feel free to contact me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought my wife a satiisfyer plus viberator for fun. She finally tried it and after cumming 3 times she wanted me. She can masturbate ant time she wants, I love it!