Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I just won the SuperBowl, will you marry me?

last reply
4 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
Dear Auntie,

Is this lovebird exploiting a situation or about to trip over his own dick, and is there really ever a good time for a dude to bear his heart and soul to possible ridicule, scorn or derision? Or is it safe to do this only with a certified gold digger, after you've won a Super Bowl and she knows you gots a big game check coming in?

Should he have checked with Mom, first?

Yours in spirit,

Deprecatory
Unappreciative
Disparaging
Embarrassment

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
At least Greg Jones (on the winning team) didn't resort to having to go out dancing with the guys...

Unlike some of those on the Patriots team, later...at their after party losing celebration dance.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Quote by WellMadeMale

Should he have checked with Mom, first?

I think he checked and she did not aprove... look the the women with the blue 53 jersey and the sunglasses to the left of him....
She doesnt look too happy.
Active Ink Slinger
MommaBear looks a little somber at this joyous occasion, and probably rightly so.

In the thrill and jubilation of celebrating one life-changing milestone, he's decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Sure he can save on the champagne with one combined celebration but let's say this engagement/marriage doesn't work out in the future. I know, imagine that, right? Couldn't possibly happen! Everyone knows that sports celebrities are renowned for having successful unions of love and longevity. But let's say the relationship trainwrecks. Now, when he looks back on this special night, it's forever attached to the night when he proposed to *that girl* that he may one day not be singing the praises of.

His mom might be thinking along those same lines. Or maybe she saw the dollar signs in the girl's eyes. Or maybe the pictorial got it all wrong and she's really weeping happy tears behind those sunglasses and letting her son have his moment in the media spotlight with his future bride by just observing from the sidelines.

He obviously came prepared with the chunk of bling, and maybe took winning as an omen that he was meant to propose that night. Who knows.

He has to follow his heart and Momma has to save the "I told you so's" until after the divorce. Parents have the right to offer advice and opinion if asked honestly, but most of the time parents would probably be wiser to just be supportive of their child's decision - errors and all. When it comes to love, it's impossible to be rational about it. If he loves her and thinks she is the 'the one,' then his mother needs to support his decision. If she doesn't, it's just the beginning of an endless awkwardness and hostilities going forward.
Matriarch
He proposed, so she's done absolutely nothing wrong.

"Mom" was looking miffed because she's being usurped as her little boy's #1 woman in his life.

I plump for them living happily ever after.