Dear Agony Aunt

last reply
20 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately I seem to have developed a chronic swelling. It comes and goes, but always returns. Do you think I should have it looked at? Is it serious?

signed
Bat
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Does it occur when you're reading stories at lush? *giggles*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it a localised swelling in a certain area?

I suggest you get your partner to give you an oral exam, see if they can identify the issue.

Failing that, a visit to your GP might be in order.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It DOES seem to be lush-related. Maybe it's just a normal physio-reaction to the environment after all. Currently I have no medico-qualified partner. Perhaps there are volunteers at the clinic? ;) Thank you for your advice.
Lurker
0 likes
These symptoms are rife in the Lush Community at the moment, must be highly contagious so perhaps we should all be thinking about cyber-vaccinations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good point, trinket! Perhaps there's some topical ointment that could be rubbed on the swelling to make it go down. Now I'm thinking of an "over the counter" therapist smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure there are 'things' that could be rubbed on the swelling to make it go down but I'm pretty sure none of them are ointments LOL
Artistic Tart
0 likes
My online master had this affliction, and so I did my best to offer relief within my body. It seemed to work, but now I'm lush-pregnant. sad Maybe just a coincidence? FYI.
Lurker
0 likes
LadyX, i'm sure you have heard the talk about Lush cyber-babies... I'd start saving your money asap LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Those LUSH cyber babies are getting in all the topics now..I knew this would happen..
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
LadyX, i'm sure you have heard the talk about Lush cyber-babies... I'd start saving your money asap LOL

All I wanted was to have a little fun, you know? He told me not to worry, and now I'm stuck with the consequences...

You've been served notice, Jack. Lush-child support is in order....asshole.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
My online master had this affliction, and so I did my best to offer relief within my body. It seemed to work, but now I'm lush-pregnant. sad Maybe just a coincidence? FYI.

OMG! Can I be the fairy god mother?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
My online master had this affliction, and so I did my best to offer relief within my body. It seemed to work, but now I'm lush-pregnant. :

All I wanted was to have a little fun, you know? He told me not to worry, and now I'm stuck with the consequences...

Bitch... You can't get pregnant through the butt.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Haven't you ever heard of a butt baby?

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Immaculate ass conception?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Immaculate ass conception?

Hmmm... We should name him Jesus. (pronounced hey-zeus)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please, people, cyber responsibly...use protection.

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
Please, people, cyber responsibly...use protection.

Haha that is good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Quote by Magical_felix

Well Jack, it seems that in cyberland anything is possible!