last reply
1 reply
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hii peeeps. i have a problem.

i need to get work done most days, i work from home but i am addicted to masturbating. whether it be alone laying down or to videos and stories. i just cant stop! i love it so much but i never get any work done sad
Lurker
0 likes
I have spells where I have that happen. What I have found helpful is to get on a routine. Set aside some definite times that you WILL masturbate. Like first thing in the morning, right before a project, at lunch, etc. You know your schedule better than I do, so pick some times that you might normally have a "pause" in activity or just before/after an activity. Then you can look forward to these times as well as be able to better focus on other things between them.

It isn't always easy, less so starting your "routine", but if you keep with it you will find yourself better able to get other things done. I generally masturbate at least three times a day, but sometimes more. And if I let it get away from me.... yup, I can get in your situation. So good luck with it, and I hope this helps in some way.