Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With their clothes gathered in their arms, Kim herded Peter and Chloe into a bathroom along the left wall of the office, pressing her finger to her lips as she swung the door closed all but a crack. Peter watched through the narrow space as she frantically adjusted the couch cushions before rushing over to turn the light switch off, closing the door behind her as she stepped out into the reception area, leaving the two of them in complete darkness and silence.

“Who do you think it is?” Chloe’s voice was barely above the whispered squeak of a mouse, too timid to raise any higher.

“I don’t know,” Peter shrugged. “There was more than one name on the front door. So it could be anybody, I guess.”

“What if we get caught, Peter? What’s gonna happen to us?”

“Chloe-”

“No, seriously.” She took a step closer to him, a tone of worry riding the razor-sharp edge of her tongue. “I mean, is this even legal? Could we be arrested for this?”

He let out a sigh as he tried to think of the best thing to say to calm her down.

“Kim would probably get fired, but that would be it. It’s not like we-”

“No.” She shook her head. “No, Peter, that wouldn’t be it. What we did counts as breaking and entering, doesn’t it? It’s not like her boss invited us in here.”

“I don’t know if I would go so far as to call it that.”

She responded with a scoff and rolled her eyes, folding her arms under her breasts, her shirt and bra clutched in her hand.

“I wanna get out of here, Peter. Whether we get caught or not, I just wanna go.”

Peter averted his gaze without saying a word, leaning against the door to peek into the office. He could hear a pair of voices seeping in through the wall from the reception area, too muffled for him to make out what they were saying at first. But the longer he listened, the louder they grew.

“Well, stay as long as you’d like, Kim. You know I’d gladly pay you overtime.” 

The voice belonged to a man, an older man, by the sound of it. Peter could hear the clack of his soles against the tiles as he approached the office door. A key slid into the lock. The door opened with a creak. The lights flicked back on.

“Peter?” Chloe shuffled her feet closer to him, resting her hand on his forearm as she tried to get a peek for herself. “What’s going on out there?” His heart raced faster, and he suddenly understood the fear she had been trying to convey to him. “Peter?”

“Shh.” He took a deep, quiet breath to calm his nerves in front of her.

The man walked into view, tall and lean with a full head of graying hair and a long face weighed down from years of fatigue, his short beard peppered with specs of black and white, his practiced posture as straight as an arrow with his shoulders hunched forward just a hair. He wore his brown plaid jacket and flat-colored tie like they’d been a part of him since the day he was born. Peter watched as he made his way over to the filing cabinet in the back corner of the office. He opened one of the drawers and sifted through the files until he found the one he was looking for; closing the drawer and tucking it under his arm as he turned to leave when he saw a purse sitting on the coffee table.

“Kim, whose purse is this?”

Chloe let out a soft gasp and covered her mouth, her eyes wide with dread. 

“Oh, no.”

“Sorry?” Kim’s voice came from her desk on the other side of the doorway.

“Whose purse is this?”

She stepped into the room without giving a single thing away, at least as far as Peter could tell. But he wasn’t standing right in front of her, nor was he a trained psychologist.

“Oh, that’s mine.”

“Yours?”

“Uh-huh,” she said with a nod.

“Since when?”

“Since I bought it yesterday. Sort of an impulse buy kind of thing.”

“Well, what’s it doing here?”

“I set it down there when I went to use the bathroom and must’ve forgotten about it.”

A drawn-out silence saturated the space between them, the sweltering scent of sex still lingering in the air. Peter could taste it with every breath he took in.

“Just don’t forget it before you leave.”

“I won’t,” she said, following him as he made his way to the door. “My keys are in there anyway, so it’s not like I can go anywhere without it.”

“Oh.” He stopped and snapped his fingers, turning back around to face her. “That reminds me, whose car is that parked out front?”

“What car?”

“The one that’s not yours.”

She looked him dead in the eye and shrugged.

“I didn’t know there was another car out there besides mine.”

He turned around with a sigh and shook his head.

“Probably someone who doesn’t feel like paying the parking toll again.” 

He made his way out into the reception area, Kim’s toes nipping at his heels in stride until she stopped at the doorway.

“Anyway, have a good night, Kim. Enjoy your weekend.”

“I will, Dr. Praegen. Thank you. Have a safe drive home.”

“Thanks, Kim. I’ll see you on Monday.” His voice faded into the hallway with his footsteps.

“He’s gone,” Peter whispered to Chloe.

“Are you sure?” she whispered back.

He didn’t answer, keeping his gaze focused on Kim until she stepped out of the room.

“Put your clothes on,” he said, holding his jeans by the waistband and slipping them on one pant leg at a time, pulling them up with his boxers and zipping them in place. “If you want to go, we’ll go.”

“Are you serious, Peter?”

He nodded as he pulled his belt tight and fastened it in place.

“I’m not gonna force you to do this if you don’t want to, Chloe. And I’m not doing it without you either.”

Even in the dark, he could see the flicker of her eyes as they unveiled a new concoction of emotions that captured his attention for a moment.

“You really mean it, don’t you?”

“Of course I do.” He took half a step closer to her, reaching for the clothes in her hand. “Now, come on, get dressed. We can tell her I was the one who got cold feet if you want.”

She pulled back from him and shook her head, breaking eye contact to cast her gaze down in thought. 

“But you really want this.” Her words lingered in the air, waiting for the appropriate response. Peter wasn’t sure what it was. He only knew that she wasn’t wrong. Should he be honest with her, or should he count his losses and let this one go?

Just as he was about to take the gamble, he heard a pair of high heels clacking their way across the office floor, growing louder with each step. Kim stuck her head in through the door and greeted them with a cheeky smile, her dimples catching the shadows that shifted across her face.

“Okay, he’s gone. It took some doing, but-” She looked down at Peter’s jeans with a disapproving glare in her eye. “Why’d you put your pants back on?”

“Uh...” He looked down at them as if he had no idea how they got there, wracking his brain for an excuse that wouldn’t throw Chloe under the bus.

“He just thought it’d be best in case we got caught,” she said. “I was just about to put my clothes back on, too, actually.”

Kim shook her head with a sly, teasing grin, grabbing Peter by his belt, and pulling him closer to her.

“Now, how am I supposed to give you a proper handjob if you keep it tucked away like that?” she asked, sliding her hand down to cup his crotch, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip when she felt it swell against her palm.

Peter turned to Chloe for answers, expecting either a nod or a shake of the head. She instead dropped her clothes on the bleached ceramic floor and met his gaze with a playful, seductive look he’d never seen on her outside of the bedroom.

“You know what, Kim? I think you’re right,” she said, sizing him up as she circled around him with a sexy sway of her hips. “I was thinking about sucking him off myself when he had to go and ruin it for me.” 

“Mmm, that’s too bad.”

Chloe nodded in agreement as she turned her head to face Kim, whipping her hair with a bit of sass. Peter had to blink a few times just to recognize her. 

“If I didn’t know any better,” she said, “I’d say he doesn’t want to play with us.”

Kim leaned in to whisper in her ear.

“How about we play with each other instead? Show him what he’s missing out on?”

“I think that’s a great idea,” she whispered back, turning her gaze to Peter with a look that promised more teasing to come. “Let’s get him all worked up while we have all the fun.”

The look of mischief in Kim’s eyes matched Chloe’s as she took her hand and led her back across the office to the couch. They giggled like a couple of schoolgirl friends, moving too fast for Peter to keep up with them. 

Chloe was already on her back by the time he could see over the couch, running her fingers through Kim’s hair as she flicked her nipple with her tongue. Her chest heaved with every breath she took; her gaze cast up to beckon him closer, her mouth agape with a pleasure that kept building, measured by the arch of her back. 

He could smell her scent salivating from the lips between her legs as he made his way around the couch, his gaze focused on Kim’s ass perked up and slipping out from under her skirt, her slit veiled by nothing more than the shadows of her thighs. He reached his hand out to discover what those shadows hid from his view, a smirk creeping on his lips as his fingers made her hips dance.

She pried herself off of Chloe and sat up on her knees, scolding him with the green glow of her eyes for teasing her without her permission. Then she grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him close to bring her lips to his ear.

“I can still taste your cum on her tits,” she whispered, reaching down to unfasten his belt, tearing it off like a ripcord, and tossing it aside. 

The buckle hit the floor with a hollow clang as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his knees, her gaze turning hungry in a way he could only fantasize about back in his college days.

“These don’t come back on until I say otherwise. Understood?”

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“Good boy.” She grabbed his cock by the base, her eyes never leaving his as she started stroking its shriveled length.

There were no interruptions this time; nothing to stop her from jerking him off faster and faster, his foreskin stretching taut across his shaft with each pass of her hand. He could feel her gaze on him, all smiles and moans, as she watched his face squint and contort in a rising sense of ecstasy that wouldn’t let up. She leaned in to inhale its aroma, kissing the tip with the heat of her breath.

“He’s still marked with your scent,” she said to Chloe.

Peter opened his eyes and turned his gaze to her, making sure she didn’t feel neglected. He found her leaning back against the armrest, her hand resting on her inner thigh, her focus completely transfixed on the sight before her.

“She’s a naughty one, isn’t she?”

He nodded in agreement.

“Y-yeah.”

“Naughtier than you thought?”

“Yeah.” He nodded again, his shaft throbbing and swelling in her grasp. He could practically feel her tongue on the tip of his cock as she leaned in even closer, tilting his hips in anticipation.

“Kim.” The soft crack of Chloe’s voice broke the bated silence and caught her attention. Peter turned his head just in time to see her lift her skirt up and tuck her fingers in the shadow of her thighs, rolling them in circles, the delicate simmer of her moans slipping through her parted lips. “Why don’t you come closer and see just how naughty I can be?”

Kim released Peter from her grasp and leaned forward across the couch, propping herself up with her hands, ready to crawl over on all fours like a cat in heat.

“Mm-mm.” Chloe shook her head, stopping her dead in her tracks. “Not another inch closer until you take those clothes off.”

She retracted her advance by a single pace, perching herself on the cushion, her posture still and straight as she looked over her shoulder at Peter.

“You trained her well.” Her gaze lowered to his erection, standing at attention, his hand stroking its length from base to tip to keep it sustained. She bit the bottom corner of her lip, her dirty little thoughts written all over her face as she tugged at the hem of her blouse, pulling it out of the waistband of her skirt. Her fingers gathered at the bottom button and worked their way up, parting the fabric in two halves until it hung freely on her shoulders. Then she slipped out of it, letting it slide off the edge of the cushion onto the floor.

Chloe’s hips writhed on the couch as she watched her strip, her moans gaining momentum with the rhythm of her fingers. Peter had never seen her so turned on by anyone other than him, let alone another woman. She spread her legs wider, the slick, swollen lips of her pussy catching the moonlight that peered in through the glass panels. He stroked himself faster at the sight of her fingers teasing her clit, trying his hardest not to bring himself too close to the edge.

Kim reached behind her back to unhook the clasp of her bra, sliding the straps down her arms and tossing it aside, looking back over her shoulder at Peter and signaling him to come over to her with a wave of her finger. He took a step closer and leaned in, his pants sliding down past his ankles, his gaze fixed on the tattoo wrapped around her arm, tracing the patterns of vines and flowers that spread across the upper corner of her back down to her shoulder blade. The tip of his cock glistened with precum at the thought of fucking her from behind. 

She glanced down at it for a moment before bringing her gaze back to his, reaching up behind her to pull him down for a kiss, taking as much time as she wanted to savor the taste of his lips. Her body tensed up with each passing moment before she finally pulled back to whisper in his ear with a panting breath.

“I’m gonna make your girlfriend cum right in front of you, and I want you to watch.” Her lips brushed against the base of his jawline, her finger pressing down on the tip of his cock before letting it spring free with a giggle that sent warm shivers down his spine. “But don’t you dare shoot your load until I’m done because I want to swallow it afterwards.”

Peter let out a soft gasp and shifted his gaze to Chloe, unsure of what to expect. She gave him a nod of approval, spreading her pussy with her fingers to beckon Kim closer to her, waiting for her to take the bait.

“I want those pants off by the time I’m finished,” she said before leaning forward and diving in, sliding her palms across the cushions to lie on her stomach, lifting her feet up to let Peter sit down on the other end. 

He kicked his pants off and teased himself with light touches, exercising restraint in anticipation of what was to come. He knew he was in trouble when she grabbed Chloe by the backs of her thighs to drag her closer, locking eyes with her for just a moment.

“Have you ever had a woman go down on you before?” she asked.

Chloe shook her head. 

“Uh-uh.”

Peter could only imagine the look on Kim’s face before she devoured her, pressing her nose against her mocha-flavored mound, the magic of her tongue bringing Chloe’s hips to life. Her toes curled in a sudden shock of euphoria, driving her to wrap her legs around her head, pressing her face deeper into her cunt. Her back arched. Her breasts heaved. Her hand reached behind her head to grip the armrest.

“Kim.” The single syllable of her name floated on the sharp moans that cut through the air. “Oh, my God.”

Her hips rolled in a rhythm as she reached down with her free hand to clutch at her hair, grasping desperately for some semblance of control. Kim wouldn’t let her have it. She demanded the reins, refusing to let up as she breathed deeply and steadily through her nose.

Ashly_James
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashly_James

Chloe opened her eyes for a moment to look at Peter, the sounds of her ecstasy growing silent as her mouth gaped wider and wider, telling him she had no choice but to surrender. His erection strained at the sight of it, begging him for release. He refused, remaining steadfast, resisting the urge to give in to even the slightest touch.

“Kim, Kim.” Her voice returned in soft gasps, rising higher and higher with the convulsions of her body. “Oh, my God. I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum.” Her whispered words slipped between a volley of squeals and grunts, the accumulation of pleasure concentrated on her hips as they bucked wildly beyond her control.

Kim’s mouth chased after the potent scent of her nectar, savoring the flavor of every drop, refusing to give up the main course of her feast until Chloe’s limbs went limp on the couch, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling with her racing heart.

Peter waited to hear a sudden intake of air from Kim as she rose back up from the depths of Chloe’s thighs. But it never came, her breathing as calm as it was before she took her plunge. Chloe lay there in a dazed state of waning bliss as she crawled over her to share a kiss, not a single word spoken between them.

She then turned her attention to Peter, looking at him like newfound prey, her eyes fixed on his erection with an approving smile as she turned her body to face him. His heart raced at the sight of her breasts, her perky nipples thinning the shadows on her chest to a pair of razor-fine points.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she asked, sliding the palm of her hand over the naked roll of his thigh. 

All he could do was hold her gaze with a nod. She leaned in closer to let him feel her warm breath against his ear, the tips of her fingers brushing over the base of his cock. 

“I bet you didn’t know she could cum like that, did you?”

He shook his head.

“No, I didn’t.” He could sense a smile spreading across her face as she kissed his cheek, her touch climbing its way up the height of his shaft.

“I can make you cum like that, too, if you want me to.” Her thumb reached the peak, playing in the puddle of pre-cum that leaked from his tip. “God, you feel like you’re about ready to explode.” She stroked him just right to keep him teetered on the edge without pushing him too far. “I bet it was torture for you, wasn’t it? Trying so hard not to blow your load while watching another woman go down on your girl.”

He answered with a moan, his mind turning into a white haze of pleasure that clouded thought and reason.

“I bet you wanted to cum so bad, didn’t you?”

“I did.” He kept his eyes closed, his head tilted back, his senses muted to his surroundings, hyper-focused on the pleasure that had reached its peak long ago.

At least, it did until he felt her mouth wrap around the head of his cock, swirling it with her tongue in a way that made his hips rise off the couch, aching for the release they so desperately needed. She denied it to him, breathing through her nose as she stroked his foreskin with her lips, her head bobbing up and down in his lap at a slow, steady pace.

He turned his gaze to Chloe, finding in her an anchor that kept him tethered to the world outside his own euphoria, allowing his mind to wade through the fog as he watched her pinch her nipple and stroke her thigh, arching her back in a rising tide of pleasure. It was the soft crackle of her moan that made him realize he was completely at Kim’s mercy, just as she was, and the cycle would continue unless he did something about it.

Just then, she popped his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him, jerking him off at just the right rhythm to drive him mad.

“You taste so fucking good.”

The words swam in his mind like a distant echo. His eyes turned feral, glazed over with a lustful intent that caused her perfect form to falter. He took the opportunity to pounce, pushing her back against the couch, leaning in to give his starving lips a taste of her skin, leaving a trail of kisses from the base of her jawline to her collarbone. She ran her fingers through his hair, arching her body into his as he placed his hand on her breast, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His lips savored the ripples of pleasure coursing through her body. Her legs spread open for him, inviting him in for a touch, a taste, or perhaps something more. But that would be giving in. Peter didn’t want to give in. He wanted to take control.

She gasped in delight as he peeled himself off of her and rolled her over on her stomach, grabbing her by the hips and lifting her up on all fours until she was at the correct height. Her ass perked right up the moment she felt the tip of his cock make contact with the slick folds of her entrance, and he knew that she was every bit as aroused as he was. So he had fun with it, teasing her with the promise of penetration until she had no choice but to beg for it. She started by pushing back against him. When that didn’t work, she looked over her shoulder at him with a sideways glance, wiggling her hips in an attempt to reel him in. All that got her was the head, parting her lips in a way that made her ache for more.

“Oh, God, Pete. Please, just fuck me already.”

“Yeah?” He held his cock steady by the base, the throbbing veins of his shaft pleading with him just as much as she was. “How bad do you want it?”

“So fucking bad, baby. It’s all I can think about right now.”

The green glow of her eyes quivered under the moonlight, convincing Peter that she meant every word. So he gave her what she craved, feeling her body tense up with every inch he slid inside her. Her back curled as her fingers clutched the couch cushion, the soft gasps of her voice betraying her loss of control.

Peter mounted his hands on her hips with a smirk, pulling her back against him as he began to thrust, her pussy tighter than he expected it to be. It swallowed his entire length over and over again with a bottomless hunger, her moans singing the praises of his technique as she tilted her head back, pushing back against him until her ass clashed with his thighs.

The sound of it grew louder and louder, saturating the room with the humid, heaving aroma of their wet friction. The couch rocked and creaked under their shifting weight. It took Peter every ounce of willpower he had not to reach climax before she did. He knew he had a long way to go, so he focused his attention on her tattoo, watching the way the ink moved with her skin as her body reacted to every thrust.

Just as he was setting a pace that worked in his favor, Kim pushed back against him harder, reaching up to grab the back of the couch for leverage. She didn’t just want to feel him deeper inside of her. She wanted to be on top of him. He tried fighting against it at first, too stubborn to hand the reins back to her. But she was persistent, pinning his lower back to the armrest, giving him no room to position himself beneath her.

“Wait, wait,” he said, pushing her off of him and letting his cock slip out, rock hard and slick with her juices.

She raised her hips, giving him room to slide down the couch, his leg brushing against Chloe’s as she played with herself, her lazy fingers teasing her clit, slowly working her way up to a third round.

“Okay,” he said, holding his erection steady as she lowered herself onto it.

It slid back in with ease, her pussy adjusted to his length and girth. She started bouncing on it, slamming her weight down on his pelvis faster and harder each time, leaning forward and rolling her hips with the power and precision of a pornstar. He reached out with both hands to squeeze her ass, trying to wrap his head around the fact that the cock hip-deep inside her belonged to him. He no longer cared about maintaining control. All he cared about was the overwhelming pleasure of the moment. He let himself surrender to it, allowing it to numb his thoughts and worries until they dissipated one by one, lost in the white haze that consumed every corner of his mind.

Kim was well aware of the hold she had on him, taking advantage of it by sitting back up straight and grinding her hips against his, stirring his cock around inside her and bringing his pleasure to new heights. The volume of his moans encouraged her not to stop, their frequency begging her to go faster. She looked over her shoulder at him with a wicked grin, making it clear that she knew exactly what she was doing to him.

His gaze dropped down, watching the way her spine curled with the sway of her hips. He could see the tattoo on her lower back peeking out from the waistband of her skirt, melting into the shadows like a lonely piece of timber bobbing on the surface of a black lake.

His entire length throbbed against her tight walls, completely at her mercy as she kept it engulfed in the damp heat of her depths. His hands mounted her hips, lifting them up and lowering them back down, over and over again, faster and faster, until she kept up the pace on her own, tilting her head back to savor every inch while she still could.

“Oh, my God, baby. You’re gonna make me cum all over your cock.”

“Do it,” he said, reinforcing his voice with as much authority as he could muster, digging his fingers into her flesh, refusing to let go as his body grew stiff and tense beneath her weight.

His orgasm grew impatient with him, forcing him to hold back with everything he had. He waited and focused, remaining steadfast until he felt the contraction of her muscles clamp down on him. The moment he did, he unleashed inside her, flooding her with torrent after torrent of thick, hot seed, his moans loud enough to spill out into the hallway through two closed doors.

Kim joined him in a duet, her voice escaping in sharp gasps, low and guttural, as she leaned back further and further, barely able to keep herself upright with the way her hips jerked on top of him, refusing to settle down. So Peter slid his arms around her and pulled her down, kissing her cheek with his breath as they both panted for air, his spent cock flopping free between his legs, letting his boiling cum spill out of her and cool on his lap.

As the haze of his mind cleared, he saw Chloe on the other side of the couch, and he remembered that she had just seen the entire thing unfold before her. She gave him permission to go through with it, she never tried to stop it from happening, and she came just as hard as he did. Yet, despite knowing this, Peter still felt a pang of guilt. He couldn’t read the look on her face, which only bolstered his fear, filling his mind with doubt and making him wonder if he should’ve been the one to put a stop to it all before it got out of hand.

Not knowing what else to do, he lay there with Kim in his arms and waited for her to make the next move.

She stood up and walked over to him, leaning down to kiss his lips, running her fingers through his hair and wiping the sweat from his brow. She pulled back with a smile and turned around, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor, the moving shadows wrapping around her naked silhouette as she made her way toward the courtyard, sliding the glass door open to step outside.

Peter turned his gaze to Kim, seeking her support and understanding as she was the one keeping him pinned in place.

“Go to her,” she whispered.

“You sure?”

“Mm-hmm.” She tilted her head back to kiss his cheek before bringing her lips to his ear. “I knew I should’ve hooked up with you when I had the chance.”

Her words made his heart race, freezing him in place when she rolled off of him.

“Go,” she said. “Go on. Don’t keep her waiting.”

He scooched out from under her and somehow found his way onto his feet, his legs still a bit unstable from the intense trial she just put him through. Nevertheless, he took his shirt off and tossed it aside before stepping into the courtyard to find Chloe leaning over the edge of the fountain, the water trickling as she cupped it in her hand and let it pour out.

Peter walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back against his naked chest.

“Hey,” he whispered, leaning in to kiss the side of her neck, feeling a bit more confident when she tilted her head to give him better access.

“Hey, yourself.” 

He might’ve taken that as a sign that she was mad at him if it wasn’t for the subtle moan that slipped through her lips, or the fact that she was grinding her ass against his cock.

“How are you feeling?”

“Horny.”

He smiled against her skin.

“Again?”

“Uh-huh,” she nodded. “It was so hot seeing you two fuck.” 

She tilted her head back as his lips made their way across her shoulder, his erection stirring back to life with the slow rhythm of her hips. 

“Looks like I’m not the only one,” she whispered, pulling away from him to turn around and reach down for his cock. “How was she?” Her gaze held his with genuine curiosity, the stroke of her hand thorough and deliberate.

His eyes flickered with apprehension, allowing her to read his thoughts.

“It’s okay,” she said. “You can tell me. I want to know.”

“She was amazing.” He winced at his words the moment they slipped out. He had dated women in the past who would’ve used a confession like that against him, either as grounds to break up with him or as a way to take advantage of him.

The expression on Chloe’s face, however, turned soft and warm; her eyes glazed over with a hint of lust as she stroked him faster.

“She was, wasn’t she?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, letting a moan or two slip through his parted lips.

She leaned in to whisper in his ear, teasing the head of his cock with her thumb.

“I don’t know if I can make you cum as hard as she did, but I want to try.”

His moans grew louder, his breathing heavier. He pushed her back against the fountain, reaching around her to cup a handful of water in his palm, droplets of it dribbling on the stone ledge as he brought his hand around and poured it on her breasts, watching the beads roll down her dark skin as her body shuddered.

“Fuck, that’s cold.”

“Yeah?” he asked, pressing his wet palm against her breast, the tip of his finger teasing her hardened nipple.

“Uh-huh,” she nodded, the flutter in her voice betraying her arousal. “You were supposed to keep me warm, remember?”

He leaned into her, pressing his body against hers and pinning her to the fountain.

“Whoever said I wasn’t going to?”

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips with a moan that begged for action, her hips tilting toward him as she felt the tip of his cock poking at her thigh.

“Looks like you two are having all the fun out here.”

Peter broke the kiss and turned his head to find Kim standing in the doorway, wearing nothing but a smile and the ink on her skin.

“Well, then get your sweet ass over here,” Chloe said. “Join us.”

“Oh, with pleasure.”

The way she walked in the nude hypnotized Peter into something of a stupor, her porcelain skin bathing in the blue moonlight as she swayed her hips in a way that made his erection stand on end.

“I would’ve been out here sooner,” she said, “but your boyfriend left me in quite a state.”

Chloe gave her a knowing chuckle.

“Yeah, he has a way of doing that, doesn’t he?”

“Oh, he certainly does.” She locked eyes with him, reaching out to run her hand across his bare chest. “Damn, if I caught you like this back in the day, I would’ve cheated on Derek for you.”

“Derek?” he said with a tone of doubt. “Mr. Nine-inches-of-hardened-steel?”

“Yep,” she nodded. “Mr. Nine-inches-of-hardened-steel-who-didn’t-know-to-use-it.”

The expression on his face went from doubt to bewilderment.

“Why’d you sleep with him in the first place then?”

She answered with a shrug, letting the tips of her fingers trail down his belly.

“I was young and naive back then; thought a good fuck was more about size than technique.”

He looked at Chloe, the smile on her face letting him know how much she agreed.

“I’ll let you have all the fun with him this time around,” Kim said, turning her attention to her as well. “I want to watch and-” Her gaze suddenly shifted, the look on her face turning into one of shock and dread.

Peter turned his head, as did Chloe, and they both saw what she saw: a heavyset man standing in his office staring back at them in disbelief and disapproval.

Published 
Written by MrOrange143
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments