Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Infidelity Leads To A Swinging Dinner Party

"Jack discovers Trisha's infidelity and takes action by convincing her to swing."

91
17 Comments 17
5.8k Views 5.8k
9.1k words 9.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third installment of Trisha' sexual awakening from a demure suburban housewife. Her husband discovers her infidelity and takes action to convince her to swing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This leads them to quite the exciting dinner party."

Jack went to work and could not concentrate. All he could do was think of the video he had seen that morning of another man fucking his wife. The fact that he and his wife had some of the best sex of their lives last night was a distant memory. All Jack could see was that big cock pumping in and out of his wife. Adding insult to injury, his wife sat submissively as the stranger in the video pointed his cock to her face and shot his load.

In addition to the anger and hurt, Jack was jealous more than anything as Trisha never let him cum on her face during their entire twenty-five-year relationship. After Trisha’s comments a few weeks ago about being unsatisfied sexually, Jack could see that she was certainly enjoying the large cock she fucked in the video. Eventually, Jack’s anger gave way to depression. He wondered if his wife still loved him. Even though last night’s sex was amazing, Jack knew that he could never satisfy his wife in the same way that a large cock could.

Suddenly, Jack came to the realization that there must have been a third person in the room doing the filming. Who was this third person? Was it another man? Was Trisha being tag-teamed? Perhaps Mr. Big Dick brought his wife into the room and the threesome was FFM. Jack could only hope. His mind was swimming and he felt as if he were drowning. 

The next few days passed as if all was normal in the house. Jack would grin and bear it, somewhat keeping his distance from his wife. He could not stop thinking about the video. Truth be told, neither could Trisha. Every day was more of the same for both husband and wife as they were each consumed by the memory of what transpired in that short ninety-second clip.

Daily life became more of the same for Trisha. A little work. Some hentai porn on the iPad. Masturbating with her new big black dildo thinking of Tom’s large cock fucking her. Cleaning herself up. Making dinner. Rinse and repeat.

Although the video on her phone lasted less than two minutes, it had taken up dozens of hours in Jack’s mind. As time passed, however, Jack found that he was less upset. He watched a lot of porn during those first few weeks. He found that he was gravitating to cuckold videos of studs fucking other men’s wives. Was this his destiny? Is this what he could expect from his marriage going forward? 

Jack’s depressed state was not so much about his wife cheating on him, although he certainly did not like that, it was more the fact that he was not in control of the situation. He could not satisfy his wife’s cravings for a large cock as nature had denied him this privilege. Jack did his research and, unfortunately, there was no true reliable means to bolster one’s endowment. Jack was relieved, however, to discover that his measurements were at least in the “average” category. This was little consolation to Jack’s current predicament.

Jack was a fighter and not one to give up so easily. He had worked hard to become a multi-millionaire before age forty and was in command when it came to the business world. Money and power, however, could not increase the size of his cock.  

Jack racked his brain trying to create the best solution for the situation. Every problem is solvable. Trisha now had a craving for big dicks and Jack could not satisfy her there. She was going to have to fuck other men to satisfy this craving. Jack could either accept this and stay married or deny this and get divorced. He loved his wife and thought of his family. He wanted to stay together, so acceptance it was.

After a while, the thought of other men fucking Trisha began to turn Jack on. He even began to think about her with multiple men at the same time. Jack was used to being the one in power and the thought of being a cuck did not sit well with him. If Trisha was going to fuck other men, he was going to fuck other women. The ultimate solution to their problem hit Jack like a bolt of lightning one night while watching porn...Swinging. Both parties would be satisfied and it may even be fun. Jack began to do his research.

A few nights later, Trisha and Jack were in bed touching one another. One thing led to another and they were quickly fucking. Jack made sure that at some point during the night, he fucked her doggy style just as the stranger in the video had done on Trisha’s phone.

As he was thrusting into Trisha, he told her, “I want to pull out and cum on your face like the guy in the video on your phone.”

Upon hearing this, Trisha’s eyes shot open and she said, “What?  What did you say?” 

Jack kept thrusting into Trisha and said, “I said that I want to cum on your face like the guy with the big dick you were fucking on your phone.” 

Trisha was terrified.  How did Jack know?  She quickly pulled away from Jack and curled up into a ball in the corner of the bed. She began to cry.

“Jack, I am so sorry!” Trisha blubbered.

Her mind was a mess. Would Jack leave her? What would she do for money? Jack was the one who made the money, not her. What would the kids think of their mother who acted like a whore and cheated on their perfect father? 

Jack reached out to touch her and she pulled away.  The crying changed to heaving sobs with Trisha repeatedly saying, “I am sorry.  I did not mean for it to happen.” 

When he finally calmed her down, Jack asked Trisha what happened that night. Trisha told Jack about the night in Florida. She noted that she had been having dinner with her boss Heather and a pair of men sent them drinks from across the bar. They kept drinking and she got very drunk.  One thing led to another and before she knew it, she was headed upstairs with the two men.

‘Two guys!’ said Jack. ‘You slept with two men at the same time?’ 

Jack suspected that may have happened as he knew a third person had to do the filming on her phone. He was hoping for MFF, but somehow, he knew it was going to be MMF.

Upon hearing this, Trisha began to cry again and said, “I am so sorry.  It all just happened so fast and I was drunk. I love you! Please don’t leave me.”

‘No one said anything about leaving you.’ said Jack.  ‘Now, I want you to tell me everything that happened that night.’ 

Trisha said that she told him everything but Jack quickly replied, “You haven’t told me anything other than you fucked these two men.” 

Jack looked Trisha in the eyes and said, “If I am going to forgive you, I want to hear about every detail from that night. All of it. For starters, did you like fucking that guy’s big cock? He looked huge.” 

Trisha looked at Jack with pleading eyes and said, “Please Jack, don’t make me do this.  I am sorry.”

Jack refused to budge and told Trisha that she must tell him every excruciating detail if she had any chance in Hell of him forgiving her. Trisha cried some more and then relented. She told Jack everything she could remember from that night. Trisha was embarrassed at her actions and repeatedly asked her husband for forgiveness. 

Jack looked at Trisha and said, “I won’t lie, I was very hurt when I watched that video.  I picked up your phone to look for some pics of the girls and imagine my surprise when I see you fucking some guy.” 

Trisha looked down at the bed and said, “Jack, I am sorry. Please. Please forgive me. I will do anything.” 

Jack shushed Trisha and told her to calm down. “I was pissed when I first saw the video, but I can tell you I also thought it was pretty hot. Seeing some random guy fuck you with his big cock actually turned me on once I got over the initial shock of the video.” 

Upon hearing this, Trisha calmed down and became hopeful.  She crawled towards Jack and grabbed his hand. “I love you, honey. I am so sorry. It will never happen again.” 

She kissed his hand and held it to her heart.  Jack touched her on the back of the head and held her. Feeling grateful, Trisha kissed Jack on the hand again and then leaned forward to kiss him on the stomach.  Seeing that Jack did not pull away, Trisha kissed his stomach again and worked her way down to his cock. Trisha stared up at Jack and without breaking eye contact, she took him into her mouth. Her silky lips on his raging hardon felt amazing. She began to suck and Jack pushed her head forward against his cock. Trisha sucked Jack’s cock like her life depended on it.

Jack thought this was quite crazy as not too long ago, Trisha would never put a dick in her mouth.  With Trisha’s intense blow job, Jack quickly climaxed. He pulled his cock from her mouth, aimed it at her face, and blew his load. Hot cum ran down Trisha’s face. Jack stared down at Trisha and shook his cock to make sure that every drop of cum landed on her face. More than anything, Jack felt that he was marking his territory. He also wanted to humiliate Trisha for what she had done to him, so he made sure to snap a picture of Trisha with her cum covered facial.

Over the next few weeks, relations between Jack and Trisha were steady. Jack noticed that Trisha was going out of her way to be extremely nice to him and he returned the favor by bringing her flowers and paying more attention to her. The girls were happy to see their parents getting along so well and they even noticed Mom and Dad began having date nights.  Unbeknownst to Trisha, while all of this was happening, Jack was continuing his research. Some of this research was him simply watching porn and jacking his cock. He also got into the habit of chatting with multiple women on sites such as Lush.

Jack found that he was watching a lot of cuckold porn and was preparing for the possibility of watching other men fuck his wife. He also watched a lot of swinger’s porn. This intrigued Jack the most because he did not just want to watch men fuck his wife, he wanted to do some fucking himself.

Jack searched the web for information about swingers in his area. This information was not easy to find. Unlike stories and videos on porn sites, Jack was not going to simply place an ad on Craigslist and hook up with random people. After a few weeks of searching, Jack stumbled upon some chatrooms dedicated to swinging and found the information he sought. He struck up a conversation with a man named Edward who lived in the same city. Edward’s initial conversations with Jack were a bit guarded as he was trying to feel Jack out and see if he was trustworthy.  Edward told Jack that he was a senior member of a local swinger’s club and that entrance was by invitation only.

The club was an old one and had been around for years. As it was a very secret and exclusive club, membership was limited and new members could only enter when an old member left.

Jack had to provide Edward with a photo of himself and his wife for evaluation. The club had some ground rules for membership including all members being relatively fit, married, and between the ages of thirty-five to fifty-five. Edward noted that while there were one or two “knockouts” in the group, most members of the club were typical-looking house moms and guys with dad bods.

Edward was being a bit glib in this assessment. Anyone who has ever lived in a well-to-do neighborhood knows that the “typical looking house mom” who lives there is usually very well put together and nothing to sneeze at.

Finally, there was a hefty fee to join the club. With these initial requirements discussed, Jack passed the cursory background checks and told Edward that he was interested in joining.  Edward informed Jack that he would need to meet him in person to discuss the matter further. 

One evening the next week, Jack drove to meet Edward for dinner. Jack knew the restaurant. It was in a nice part of town and he had been there many times before. When Jack walked inside, he saw Edward sitting in a booth near the corner of the bar.  Edward was a distinguished-looking man in his early fifties. Fit and trim, Jack had a carefully coifed silver-edged head of hair.

Edward stood as Jack approached and shook his hand. After a few drinks and casual conversation, Edward said, “Jack, it’s time we talked about why we are meeting tonight. Tell me why you want to swing.” 

Jack cleared his throat. He told Edward about the sex video he saw on Trisha’s phone and noted that it showed him another side of Trisha that he wanted to explore. 

Edward asked if it would bother Jack to watch another man have sex with his wife. Jack noted that he already had seen his wife fucking another man in the video on her phone and that he had not only come to terms with it, but he now enjoyed it.  Edward asked if Jack was comfortable having sex in front of other people. Jack said that he had never done so, but he was confident that it would not be a problem. Edward then asked if Jack and his wife would be ok having sex with people of other races. Jack’s mind immediately thought of his wife fucking herself with her big black dildo and said, “That is not a problem.” 

After some additional conversation along the same lines, Edward took a sip of his drink and looked Jack in the eyes. Edward noted, “I think you and your wife may be a good fit for our little dinner club.  There are a few things you would need to agree to.” 

Jack was excited to hear this and said, “That is great to hear, Ed!  What are the requirements to officially join?”

“Number one” said Edward, “Entry fee into our club is $50,000 and yearly membership dues are ten grand.  We must keep our fees at this level for many reasons.  First, it keeps out the riff-raff and ensures that a certain class of people are in our club.  Second, it confirms that people are serious in their decision.  Third, this allows us to have some kick-ass parties when we meet.  Will this be a problem for you? 

Jack said, “No, no problem at all. But, Ed, I am not going to give you fifty grand until I see something. You must understand that.”

Edward smiled and said, “Of course. I was hoping you would say that. As a matter of fact, if you didn’t, I would question your wisdom. Do you know what EO is Jack?”

Jack replied, “Sure. It’s a private group of Entrepreneurs who have small family-like chapters. Invitation only and rigorous membership requirements. Only the best of the best gets in. I am a member of one chapter here in town.”

Edward nodded his head and said, “Yes, I figured you would belong to an EO chapter. For our little dinner club, that is what we call it, think of it as another type of EO membership. Only in our dinner club, we don’t discuss investments, we fuck each other.”

Jack nodded his understanding.

“Number two.” said Edward, “To keep our little club secret and protect the identities of its members, you must sign a contract making you financially liable for any breach of confidentiality. Basically, if you tell anyone about the club or any of its members, we are going to sue you for pre-agreed-upon financial penalties. Can you keep your mouth shut, Jack?” 

Jack looked firmly back at Edward and replied, “Trisha and I can be trusted.  We can keep a secret.”

“Very good,” said Edward.  “Now for the final entry requirement.  Jack, when you join this club…we all get to fuck your wife on your initiation day.” 

Jack stared at Edward for a second and then said, “When you say ‘we’, who exactly are you talking about?” 

Edward took another sip of his drink and said, “All of us. The current members of the club all get to fuck your wife. A good old-fashioned gangbang.” 

Jack was a bit shocked at this final requirement and took a moment before replying, “All of the men in the club get to fuck my wife? At one time?” 

“Yes. Every man. This is the requirement which often prevents people from joining.” Edward took another sip of his cocktail and kept eye contact with Jack.

Jack had no idea if his wife would be open to this, but he blurted out, “I think Trisha would love it.  I also want to watch her get fucked by a room full of men.” Jack figured that if Trisha was open to fucking two random men on her business trip, what’s to keep her from adding a few more? Jack was still somewhat miffed about her little tryst and thought she needed some more punishment. On the other hand, he also thought she may actually enjoy it now that he saw she had a nasty side she had hidden so well. 

Edward smiled at Jack and said, “Great.  We do not take this lightly and there are reasons why we do this.  First and foremost, we obviously want a taste of your lovely wife.  She looked great in the picture you sent me, and my wife thought she looked cute as well.  Second, we want to ensure that your wife is committed to our little club just as much as you are.  Third, this gives everyone common ground for a unique shared experience. Every wife in this club has been generously fucked by the members at initiation.”

Edward put down his drink and said, “Oh yes, one last thing which I almost forgot.  The gangbang ends with your wife getting bukkaked.”

A vision of Trisha on her knees surrounded by dicks inches from her face appeared in Jack’s mind. He could see his wife, her face and naked chest covered with copious amounts of sticky white cum that slowly dripped down her body. He wanted to see her in submission.  This excited Jack and he said, “We will keep that as a little surprise for Trisha.”     

Edward stood and reached out to shake Jack’s hand.  “If you are agreeable to these criteria, you and your wife may be good candidates to join.  We have a pair of members who will be ageing out of the club in 3 months.  Our rules are strict and we adhere to them.  Use this time to talk to your wife about our club and make sure this is something she wants. We don’t want anyone in the club who doesn’t want to be there. I will contact you in two months to see if you are still interested in moving forward.” 

With that, Edward walked out of the restaurant.  Jack sat at the table wondering how he was going to tell his wife about this. At this point, he had no clue but he would figure something out. 

When Jack returned home, his mind was racing. He was excited at the opportunity to join the private swingers club.  The $50,000 initiation fee was a big commitment, but he thought of it along the lines of paying similar fees to join the country club where he played golf. The biggest question was how to tell Trisha about this and have her agree to move forward.  He had twelve weeks to accomplish this goal.  After a good deal of thinking, Jack set his plan in motion. 

A few nights later while they both lay in bed, Jack told Trisha that he wanted to watch some porn together. Although Trisha loved to secretly read hentai porn on her iPad, she had always outwardly expressed her disdain for live-action porn.

Trisha rolled her eyes and said, “Jack, that stuff is gross.  No.”

Jack looked at his wife and said, “So it's ok for YOU to be the star of a sex video, but not ok for us to watch one with random people?  I see.” 

Trisha was taken aback by this comment and stammered on her words. “Jack, that was mean.” 

‘It is not mean.’ Jack said, ‘It is the truth and to be perfectly honest, it is not fair that you would fuck two other men AND have it filmed but you won’t even watch porn with your husband in the privacy of our own bedroom.’  

Trisha once again felt guilty about her actions and knew that Jack was right once she thought about it.  "Ok," she said, "but don’t put anything on too crazy…and turn it down so the girls don’t hear anything."

Jack smiled and kissed Trisha on the forehead.  His plan was now in motion.  He had carefully selected specific porn videos which he would show his wife over the next few months to prep her for the conversation he needed to have about the swingers’ club.  Knowing that she liked hentai porn, Jack specifically selected a hentai toon as the first video they would watch together.  Trisha was obviously comfortable watching this type of porn and the fact that the characters in the video were drawn rather than real people may ease her into the videos. 

In the first video, a young woman was having sex with her boyfriend. Nothing too crazy and Trisha seemed very comfortable with this. At one point in the video, a second man entered the picture.  The woman was riding her boyfriend in a reverse cowgirl position while sucking off the new guy. 

Jack turned to his wife and said, “Is that how you were with the two guys in your video?” 

Trisha gave Jack a death stare. 

Jack said, “No, I am serious. I’m not mad, just curious. When you were with both guys, how did it go?” 

Trisha looked at her husband and said, “Jack, I don’t want to talk about that.” 

Jack looked at Trisha and told her that if they were ever going to get past this, he needed to hear about it. 

Trisha sighed and said, “When Tom was taking me from behind…”

Jack interrupted Trisha and said, “Ahh, so Mr. Big Dick was named Tom! What was the other guy’s name?” 

Trisha gave jack another dagger-eyed stare and said, “Yes, the well-endowed man was Tom and I don’t remember the other guy’s name.” 

Jack laughed and noted, “I see how it is.  You remember the name of the guy with the big cock.”

Trisha smirked at him and continued her story.  “Yes, so Tom, Mr. Big Dick as you call him, was taking me from behind.  The next thing I know there is a hard dick in my face.  I didn’t even think, I just grabbed it and sucked.”

Jack’s face lit up with excitement. “So, you were spit-roasted!” 

Trisha looked at Jack and said, “Jack, I don’t even know what that is.” 

Jack provided Trisha with some education and said, “You know, spit-roasted.  One guy fucks you from behind while you suck the other guy’s cock.  So primal!  I love it.  Back to your basic instincts, eh babe?”

“Whatever, asshole” replied Trisha.

Jack grabbed Trisha’s phone from the nightstand and said, “I want to watch the video so we can see you in action.”

Trisha reached out to grab the phone and said, “Give me that!” 

Jack pulled the phone away.  “Nope. I want to see how this story ends.  It's been a while since I’ve seen the video.” 

Trisha pleaded, “Jack, please don’t make me watch it.  I should have deleted that damn video.”

  Jack looked at Trisha and said, “It is odd that you haven’t deleted it. Do you like watching it? It is hot to be perfectly honest.”

Trisha looked at Jack and said, “Doesn’t it bother you to watch it?”

Jack took Trisha by the arm and told her that he was over the video and that he forgave her.  Trisha was relieved and felt that a tremendous weight had been lifted from her shoulders.  She leaned forward and kissed Jack passionately.

“So, can we watch the video?” Jack asked. 

Trisha relented and told him to hit play.  After being fucked from behind, the woman in the video whirls around and has a hard cock pointed at her face while the man it was attached to furiously stroked himself. 

Jack inhaled and said, “Look how submissive you look waiting for that cum.” 

Trisha just watched as she relived the moment in her head. She thought about Tom’s enormous manhood touching every sensitive part of her vagina.

As Tom’s cum shot Trisha in the face, Jack hooted, “Wait, wait, this is my favorite part.”

Both watched the screen intently as a rope of cum streamed into Trisha’s open mouth. The woman on the video swallowed.

Jack turned to his wife and asked her, “So, how did it taste?  Did you like getting a facial?” 

Trisha looked at Jack and said, “I let you cum on my face a few nights ago, didn’t I?” 

Jack tickled Trisha on the ribs and said, “I always knew you had a slutty side hiding inside of you!” 

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

Trisha giggled and told him to stop. 

Jack gave Trisha an evil grin and said, “Why don’t you show me that slutty side and swallow my load just like you did his.” 

Jack stood next to the bed and beckoned Trisha before him.  She dropped to her knees and Jack put his hard cock in front of her face. Trisha looked at the circumcised head inches from her face and noticed the pre-cum oozing from the tip. She licked the head seductively and then engulfed Jack with her mouth. With one hand, Jack grabbed Trisha by the hair and encouraged her to suck him off.  As Trisha’s mouth bobbed on his cock, Jack used his other hand to record the action on Trisha’s phone. Trisha stroked Jack’s shaft as she blew him. 

Feeling Jack’s body tense, Trisha could sense that he was about to climax and she quickened her pace. She felt Jack’s cock twitch and a river of hot salty cum shot to the back of her throat.  She tried to pull away, but Jack’s hand held her face on his cock as he continued to shoot his load. When he finished ejaculating, Jack released his grip and Trisha pulled away. Trisha looked up at Jack and saw that he was filming the entire time. This pissed her off, but she let it go.

As Trisha sat naked on her knees with cum running down the sides of her mouth, Jack commanded “Open your mouth so we can see.” 

Trisha did as she was told. 

“Now swallow it you slutty whore.” 

Obediently, Trisha swallowed Jack’s semen.  She told Jack not to call her a slutty whore, but it secretly turned her on to have Jack assertively treat her like a piece of meat.

Trisha rose from her knees and went to the bathroom to clean up.  Jack felt that the first part of his plan had worked well.

Over the ensuing weeks, Jack continued his plan of prepping his wife for their invitation to the private swingers’ club.  During their lovemaking sessions, Jack got Trisha to feel comfortable watching porn and he continued to show her hand-picked videos that would covertly get her into the right frame of mind. Threesomes. Cheating wives. Interracial porn. Trisha seemed to enjoy the videos and was trying new things in bed. The improved lovemaking even made her forget about large cocks for a while.

Tonight, Jack picked a porn site that specialized in swinger videos. As they watched the couples swap partners and fuck each other in group sex, Jack saw that Trisha was getting turned on. He watched as her hand slowly made its way down to rub her clit. He could see her panties getting wet as Trisha absent-mindedly played with herself while staring intently at the screen. 

Jack turned to Trisha and asked, “Do you think this stuff really happens?” 

Trisha looked at Jack with a questioning face and said, “What do you mean?”

 “Swinging,” Jack said.  “Do you think this really happens?  We always heard rumors about it in our old neighborhood, but it seemed like urban legend.” 

Trisha continued playing with herself and said, “My friend Gina told me that she and her husband were once approached about it, but they blew the person off.”

Jack smirked and said, “Gina blew him off, now that sounds hot! LOL”

Trisha looked at Jack and said, “You are an idiot.”

They continued watching the video. There were eight people on the screen.  They seemed to be legit amateurs as none of them were the typical porn models you see in staged videos.  One couple were fucking missionary style with the woman’s feet spread high in the air.  Next to them, a cute brunette was riding a bald guy with a huge cock. She moaned intensely having an orgasm. Jack saw Trisha was getting very horny as she was biting her lip while watching this action.  Jack pulled his dick from his boxers and stroked it.

 “Damn, they sure seem to be enjoying themselves,”  Jack noted.

Trisha did not respond as she was engrossed in the video. 

“Do you think you could ever do something like that?” asked Jack. 

Trisha’s concentration was broken, and she looked at Jack.  “Do what?” 

Jack looked at his wife and said, “You know, swing. Have sex with other couples.” 

Trisha laughed and said, “No! That would be weird.” 

“What would be weird about it?” replied Jack. 

Trisha shifted uncomfortably on the bed and said, “I don’t know. It would be weird to have sex in front of other people…not to mention WITH other people.”

Jack smirked and noted, “You didn’t seem to mind having sex with other people when you took your trip to Florida.” 

Trisha looked at her husband and said, “Jack, I thought you said that was behind us?”

Jack smiled and said he was only kidding. 

‘You know’ Jack said, ‘I’ll bet you could find a nice big dick to ride like that brunette in the video if we swung.  I know you liked fucking Tom’s big cock.’ 

Trisha didn’t say anything.  She thought about Tom’s enormous penis and how he made her orgasm like never before. 

Jack looked at his wife and said, “Hypothetically, what would you say if a couple offered to swing with us?” 

“Jack, stop. I don’t want to answer any hypothetical questions.  It’s a waste of time.” Trisha replied.

Jack countered, “So, if some guy with a ten-inch cock wanted to swing with us, you would say no?”

Trisha was getting slightly irritated at being reminded of her infidelity and said, “None of that is going to happen. It’s just porn fantasy that you men dream up in your head.” 

Jack paused the video and said, “What if it wasn’t fantasy and someone really asked us?”

Trisha cocked her head to the side in an inquisitive nature and said, “You want me to fuck other men?  A few weeks ago, you were pissed about my one-time lapse in judgement and now you want to share me with other guys?” 

Jack smiled and said, “Maybe we needed something like that to happen to open our minds. To spice up our marriage.”

He took his wife by the hand and said, “Yes Trisha, I do want to watch you fuck other men. I know you like large cocks and you deserve to be satisfied in ways that I cannot give you.” 

Trisha’s jaw nearly dropped to the floor.  She could not respond. 

Jack then noted, “It would be nice, however, if I got to fuck other women as well, seeing that you have already done it twice with other men. Swinging seems to solve both issues.”

Trisha rolled over to her side of the bed and said, “You are gross. I am going to bed.”   

Jack laughed and said, “Think about it. You know it makes sense.” 

Jack was still horny so he jacked off while laying next to Trisha.  While stroking his cock, he reached his hand down Trisha’s sweatpants and played with her pussy.  Trisha was soaking wet.  Jack smiled knowing that he was getting through to her.

Although Trisha was acting the prude, as she lay with her back to her husband, she was thinking about what he said. She wondered if Jack was sincere in wanting her to fuck other men. Her mind went straight to Tom’s big cock from her one-night stand and the large Hispanic cock she sucked off in the glory hole. At this point, she couldn’t even remember what Tom’s face looked like, but she could remember the way his manhood felt in her pussy. She remembered how he stretched her labia and touched every sensitive spot in her vagina just by being inside. She remembered that she could barely wrap her hands around the giant cock in the glory hole and how it covered her face with cum when it blew.

She loved her husband, but it was just a fact of nature that his smaller cock could never satisfy her the way Tom’s had.  It was not her husband’s fault and she felt guilty about it.  Trisha thought to herself about the permission she had been given to fuck freely. She could not believe that they were thinking about swinging.

A few days later Jack received a message from Edward. It had been exactly eight weeks since their meeting at the restaurant. Jack and Trisha received an invitation to have dinner with Edward and his wife at their home. Informing her of the invitation, Jack told Trisha to clear their schedule for Friday night. 

“Who are these people?” asked Trisha.

Jack fibbed a bit and said, “I met Edward through work. I really like him. It sounds like their situation is very similar to ours. Married with a few kids who are now out of the house. They are a few years older than us. Early fifties I think.” 

Other than the occasional date nights they had been recently taking, Trisha and Jack rarely did anything such as going out with friends.  Dinner with some new people sounded nice and Trisha agreed to go.

Friday came quickly and it was time to head over to Edward’s house for dinner.  Jack wore jeans and a button-down shirt while Trisha wore a green silky dress that hugged her curves. Because the dress was so slinky, she wore thong underwear to hide her panty lines. Jack always loved this dress as it was one of the few Trisha owned that exposed any of her cleavage.  The couple drove to Edward’s house which was in a gated community and one of the wealthier ones in the city.  Jack punched in the code Edward had provided and the gates swung open.

Jack rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Edward opened the door with a beautiful woman at his side. The house guests were invited in and Jack introduced his wife, Trisha. 

Edward took her hand, kissed the back of it and said, “I am Edward. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

He turned to the woman at his side and said, “This is my lovely wife, Victoria.  Please, call us Ed and Vicky.” 

Vicky wore a revealing cream-colored dress that showed ample cleavage. Unlike his wife Trisha who had natural breasts, it was obvious that Vicky had implants as her tits were a bit too perky for her age. Slender and fit, she appeared to be similar in age to Jack and Trisha in her mid-to-late forties. 

The couples made their way to the living room and Vicky asked if they wanted drinks.  Edward instructed her to bring two scotches for the guys and to bring Trisha whatever Vicky was drinking.  Upon Vicky’s return, conversations began and they were having a great time.  Vicky asked Trisha if she could join her in the kitchen to check on the dinner that was in the oven. 

When the ladies left the room, Edward turned to Jack and said, “Jack, your wife is a knockout! We are so glad you accepted our invitation to come over tonight.” 

Jack smiled and jokingly said, “She does clean up nicely. Thanks for having us over.”

Becoming a bit more serious, Ed asked Jack if his wife had any clue about what was going on.  “I assume you still want to join our club?” 

Jack informed Ed that he had not formally told Trisha about the swingers’ club, but that he was “warming her up to the idea.” 

“How do you mean?” asked Edward. 

Jack told Ed about his scheme to deprogram his wife’s inhibitions by having her watch selective porn videos and by bringing up the topic of swinging and fucking other men. 

“What has been her reaction to this?” enquired Edward. 

“Well, our sex is better than ever, so I think she is getting close.  I will officially tell her about the club soon.” 

Edward took a drink. He was not entirely confident in Jack’s plan to convince his wife to join their club. He looked at Jack and said, “You only have one month left.  We will need your decision by then.” 

Just then, Vicky and Trisha came back to the room with new drinks in hand.  After some additional conversation, everyone was getting along quite well and Jack was happy to see his wife having a good time. A buzzing sound from the kitchen indicated that dinner was ready.  Vicky asked Jack if he could help her in the kitchen. Jack obliged and left Trisha alone with Edward.

Trisha found Edward to be quite charming and intellectually stimulating.  During their conversation, she could not help but to notice Edward staring at her cleavage. His attention was welcome and it made Trisha feel alive. Trisha glanced down and could not help but notice the large bulge in Ed’s pants. Trisha quickly looked away and babbled about something to change the subject.

Vicky beckoned Ed and Trisha to come for dinner in the dining room. Ed pulled out a chair for Trisha and asked her to sit next to him as Vicky and Jack were already seated on the opposite side of the table.  Dinner went splendidly and there was plenty of drinking and laughter. 

At one point while eating, Trisha dropped some food onto her dress. Jack laughed and noted that Trisha can rarely get through a meal without spilling something on her clothes. Trisha stood and excused herself to clean up. Having known where the kitchen was from helping Vicky earlier, Trisha headed there to find a towel to clean herself.

Trisha was looking in the cupboard when she sensed something behind her. She turned around to find Ed standing close by. He smiled and leaned forward so his face and body were just inches away from Trisha’s. He reached into the cupboard behind her and retrieved a dish towel. “I believe you were looking for this?” 

Trisha laughed and said, “Yes, thank you.  I am such a klutz.  I cannot believe I spilled food on my dress.  This always happens.” 

Ed rinsed the towel in the sink and then returned to Trisha. While she expected him to hand her the towel, she was surprised when he gently began to clean her dress.

“Please, allow me.  You are a guest here.” Edward charmed. 

Trisha stood frozen as Ed cleaned her dress. One bit was on the side of her left breast and she blushed as Ed slowly wiped the curve of her tit. He could see that Trisha was not wearing a bra as her nipple became visibly erect through the silky fabric of her dress. Trisha smiled at Ed and thanked him.

Edward quickly raised the towel and said, “Oops, I missed a spot.” 

He took the wet towel and wiped the side of Trisha’s cheek just next to her lip. 

“You had a bit of cream just there. I wouldn’t want Jack to think we were up to something while we’re alone in the kitchen.” He gave Trisha a playful wink.

It took Trisha a second, but when she finally understood the sexual nature of Ed’s joke, she blushed again. She did not think there was any food next to her lip, but she enjoyed the attention that Ed was giving her.

When they returned to the table, dinner continued, and dessert was served.  Trisha jumped slightly when she felt Ed’s hand rest upon her knee. She looked at him, but he ignored her and continued the conversation with Jack and Vicky.

Trisha was slightly aroused with Ed’s hand on her thigh, but also conscious of the fact that their respective spouses were literally sitting across the table. Ed slowly slid his hand up Trisha’s thigh and she abruptly stood to announce that she needed to use the lady’s room. Vicky noted that the guest bathroom was being remodeled and she would need to use the master bath. Vicky asked Ed to show Trisha the way.

Ed led Trisha to the master bedroom so she could use the master bath. Along the way, he noted the remodeling they had been doing in the house and that they had just finished a custom closet for the master bedroom. Trisha told Ed that she and Jack were thinking of doing their closet as well and asked if she could see their finished product after using the restroom. Ed showed Trisha the master bathroom and then took a seat on a chair in his bedroom. 

Trisha was relieved to be by herself in the bathroom. She was very attracted to Ed and felt that he was coming on strong. She enjoyed his attention but knew that nothing serious could happen with Vicky and Jack in the next room. As Trisha lifted her dress to sit on the toilet, she noted that her panties were wet. Ed’s advances were making her horny, but what could she do? They were at a dinner party for God’s sake. Trisha went to the bathroom and then washed up.

Trisha exited the bathroom to find Ed sitting in a chair. He stood and said, “Would you like to see the new walk-in closet?” 

Trisha’s mind was shaken from her thoughts about Ed and she readily agreed to see the closet. The newly remodeled closet was spectacular and was just what Trisha wanted for her own home. Ed started by showing his side of the closet and then walked to Vicky’s side and asked Trisha to follow.

As Trisha looked around Vicky’s side of the closet, she was shocked to see several sex toys openly sitting on a shelf.  She quickly turned and said, “Uh, I think Vicky left out some of her personal things.”  Trisha looked quite embarrassed and turned away. 

Ed looked at the collection of his wife’s dildos and smiled. “Vicky does love her toys. What about you?  Do you have any similar toys?”

Trisha blushed and stumbled upon her words. 

“Don’t be embarrassed. We are both adults here. Jack told me that his job takes him away from home quite often. You must get lonely without him.” 

Trisha smiled and said, “Well, he is gone a lot and yes I do miss him often.” 

Ed took a step closer to Trisha and said, “You must get urges with him gone so much. I would imagine that a sex toy or two would take care of that?” 

Trisha could not believe she was saying this, but the words “Yes, I have a few toys that help.” came out of her mouth. 

Ed picked up a large white dildo from the shelf and said, “This one is Vicky’s favorite. I love to watch her please herself with this one. It always gets her off.” 

He put the dildo back on the shelf and stepped closer to Trisha.  He looked her in the eyes and said, “A woman as beautiful as you are, your husband is a lucky man. If I were him, I wouldn’t be able to stand being away from you.”

Ed leaned forward and kissed Trisha on the lips. Trisha’s eyes were as large as dinner plates. She could not believe what was happening, but she liked it. She felt Ed’s hand grab her breast and fondle her hard nipple. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. Ed’s other hand quickly found Trisha’s pussy and he rubbed it through her dress. She let out a stifled squeal and reached for Ed’s cock. They felt each other as they passionately kissed. 

Suddenly, Ed spun Trisha around and lifted her dress. 

Trisha turned her head and whispered, “What about Jack and Vicky?  They will hear us.”

Ed leaned forward and said, “The dining room is on the other side of the house and all of these clothes hanging in the closet will muffle the sound. Just try to be quiet.” 

Ed pushed Trisha’s panties to the side and rubbed her wet pussy as he pulled out his cock. Trisha grabbed the frame of the closet as she felt Ed push inside of her. Ed felt larger than her husband, but nothing too extreme. The head of his penis spread Trisha’s wet labia and went deep inside of her. Ed wasted no time pounding her quickly. He grabbed Trisha’s shoulders and pumped his cock hard. In this position, the rim of his cock tickled her G-spot and drove her wild. Trisha wanted to scream but bit her lip to quiet the sound.

Back in the dining room, Vicky and Jack finished dessert.  Jack noted, “Trisha and Ed have been gone for a while.  Should we check on them?” 

Vicky smiled and said, “I am pretty sure that Ed is trying to fuck your wife right now.”

Jack looked startled and said, “What?” 

Vicky looked at Jack and said, “It’s what you want, isn’t it? Your wife to fuck other men? You did ask my husband to join our club, did you not?” 

Jack gave a weak smile and said, “Well, yes but I was not expecting this tonight.” 

Just then, Jack and Vicky heard a sound coming from the bedroom. It was a quiet, faraway noise that sounded like a woman moaning.

Vicky chuckled and said, “Well, well. It sounds like your wife and my husband are getting acquainted with one another.” 

Jack’s stomach dropped. Was Ed really fucking his wife in the next room? Jack had talked a big game over the past few months and thought he was ready, but he did not expect things to happen tonight. His concentration was broken when he felt Vicky’s hand rub his crotch. 

“For someone who is so worried about his wife getting fucked by another man, you sure do seem to be enjoying it.” Vicky cooed into his ear.

Vicky squeezed Jack’s cock and whispered, “Let me help you with this.”

Vicky turned Jack’s chair and she dropped to her knees.  She unbuckled his pants and unleashed his cock. Jack leaned his head back as Vicky’s mouth swallowed his manhood. Jack could tell that Vicky had more experience giving head than his wife Trisha. After blowing him for a while, Vicky would suck his balls and then work her way back to his shaft. Jack loved every minute of this.

Back in the closet, Ed’s thrusting was driving Trisha close to climax and she could no longer hold on to the closet frame. When she let go, Ed stopped and instructed Trisha to get on her hands and knees.  He lifted her dress again and plunged his dick into Trisha from behind.  Trisha hung her head down as Ed vigorously thrust into her.  She could hear the rhythmic smacking of flesh hitting her ass and was worried that Jack and Vicky would hear. 

Trisha grabbed the carpet as Ed fucked her hard and brought her to orgasm.  Soon after, she heard Ed grunt repeatedly and felt his warm seed flood her vagina. As Ed pulled out, Trisha could feel cum drip from her pussy and run down her legs.  Fearful of being discovered, Trisha quickly grabbed the fabric of her dress and pulled it aside so it would not be stained.   

As Ed lay panting on the floor with his pants around his ankles, Trisha quickly ran to the bathroom to clean up. When she emerged, Ed was gone. Trisha could not believe what had just happened. She had been faithful to her husband for over two decades and now she had fucked multiple different men in a matter of weeks. 

When Ed returned to the dining room, he saw Jack sitting in a chair, but no Vicky.  He walked in further to see his wife with a dick in her mouth and Jack’s head tilted back in ecstasy.  Ed knew that Vicky was an expert cocksucker and decided to sit back and watch. As Vicky had already been working on Jack for a while, it was not long before he tensed up and blew his load.  Vicky did not want Jack’s cum to make a mess, so she held him tight and swallowed every drop that spurt from his cock.

Right after Jack came, Ed said “Looks like someone got an extra helping of dessert.” Startled, Jack sat up and quickly buttoned his pants.  Vicky looked at her husband and licked the cum that remained on her lips.

In a playful retort to Ed, Vicky stood up and said, “It sounded like you gave Trisha quite the tour of our new closet.” 

Ed smirked and said, “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

The three of them were sitting at the table when Trisha finally reappeared into the dining room. Trisha was smoothing her clothes and apologetically said, “I am so sorry, I was in the bathroom for a while and then I kept Ed far too long asking him questions about your new closet.  It is beautiful!” 

Vicky smiled and said, “Yes, we do like it.”

Soon thereafter, Trisha noted that the time was getting late and that they should be heading home.  She glanced at Jack and gave him the “it’s time to go” look.  Jack and Trisha thanked their hosts for a wonderful evening and all exchanged pleasantries as they parted ways.  As they walked to the car, Trisha could feel cum running down her thighs.  She quickly opened the car door and sat down making sure to cross her legs tightly.

On the car ride home, Jack asked Trisha “You and Ed were gone for an awfully long time.  Was everything ok back there?” 

Trisha had no idea if Jack was wise to the fact that she had fucked Ed just a few rooms away, but she was not ready to tell him. “Well, you know Ed.  He wanted to show me every detail of the closet.  It is huge!” 

Jack laughed and said, “I’ll bet it is! Vicky was telling me about it.” 

From Jack’s response, Trisha could not tell if Jack knew anything. 

A few minutes later, Jack noted, “Did you hurt your ankle?  I noticed that you were walking a little funny on the way to the car.”

Trisha began to panic as she was positive Jack knew. She regained her composure and responded “No, no problems. I think the path to the driveway was just a little uneven.” 

To be continued…  

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments